Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri (25059 Views)

Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate / Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by Thedon22: 12:25am On Nov 03, 2022
Didn't Atiku attempt to be President under Obasanjo? Hus betrayal of Obasanjo led to the enemity between the two till date. So, Reno should tell us about Atiku's penchant for betrayal. People Atiku betrayed for power: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Wike .
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by Devil1Messenger: 12:50am On Nov 03, 2022
adioolayi:
Stale

Next please.!

grin cheesy angry cheesy grin
Is not stale rather na you nor get sense
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by ChukwuObe: 12:57am On Nov 03, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Have you seen any much abuses against Reno from Tinubu APC camp because of this? When we say that obi-diots are toxic and very agressive they will start saying nonsense. Go and check Reno's comments on Peter Obi and see how the children of belial would abuse him beyond words. That is why many people believe that the same people in ipob are the same obidients. They are hate-filled biafrans. By the time Obi loses in February, you will see them start to remember Kanu/biafra again
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by Sleekfingers: 1:23am On Nov 03, 2022
Babysho:

Hope you are enjoying his tenure sha

I am.....
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:43am On Nov 03, 2022
tuoyoojo:
I always wonder why this guy's tweet always makes it to front page on this forum

If APC brought forward an Osibanjo or a Fashola, they would have not been trying to convince Nigerians to vote for them

But alas dollars speaks louder than good leadership in Nigeria

Tinubu's baggage is overbearing

I wish him luck in his future endeavour when he loses this election

I cannot wait to cast my vote wisely for my candidate

Fashola Omo
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by doneback04: 2:19am On Nov 03, 2022
Nawa oo I thought INEC said November PVC will be ready, I don't want to hear any story oo if Not I will burn down inec office in my area, I need my PVC in my hand pls share until e get to INEC office so that they will know how serious I want to get my PVC thanks.
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by AfonjaPriest: 2:22am On Nov 03, 2022
taylor88:

Urchins don’t have balls to Attack PDP bcuz they know it’s full of Hausa

They’ll turn back to Peter Obi

What’s Peter Obi supporters offense?

Bcuz we no want tax payers money to be ripped off by London hospital like Buhari
You are absolutely treading the right path with your train of thought. If those BATstards don't mention Obi, the second they see a glimmer of opportunity, Tinubu would not drop their daily ration of poo. They love the acrid smell oozing from his diapers. That's why they are always ready to launch their wasted effort at disparaging Peter Obi, because without their wraps of poo, they can never be seen to be making a living from the drug lord criminal anal orifice.
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by doneback04: 2:22am On Nov 03, 2022
Shettima is a bad man , whenever tinubu and him is together and tinubu talks with the press just look at the eyes of that shettima u can read evil inside of him, fear APC 2023 they don't mean well for Nigeria, so we can't give them any opportunity again.
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by Nwaetche(m): 3:45am On Nov 03, 2022
Why are you afraid of criticizing Reno or Atiku? If it were PO you would have been vomiting venom. My man be brave and earn you pay.

HomoSapiien:

You fools said more than this about Buhari and Osinbajo
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by Doyou2019: 3:49am On Nov 03, 2022
Joserobot:

Your Pandora is bastard not Tinubu.

Chai these people don leave Reno/PDP to attack Peter Obi again grin

Dem curse you for that your Tinubu Whatsapp group never to say anything about the Hausa Fulani or this your cowardice come free of charge
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by wowcatty: 3:57am On Nov 03, 2022
You bots are the ones matching all over the story here, so if they don't attack you who else do you want them to attack? If you are stupid enough to bring attention to yourself over what doesnot concern, you should take the attacks.
onez:
Urchins will never attack. They will channel their energy to Obedients
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by Moymoy: 6:05am On Nov 03, 2022
Felabrity:
He must be really "powerful" to have gotten that VP position and not folks like Ganduje or El rufai

Or maybe Tinubu thought Kaduna and Kano votes are already secured, since Ganduje and El rufai are his loyalist

Tinubu has repeatedly said Shettima was chosen by Buhari.
Obviously to reward him for a great job on the terrorism side of things.
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by CheapHomes1: 6:20am On Nov 03, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

He has finished with obi. Na Tinubu now
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by ZombieSlayer1: 6:28am On Nov 03, 2022
adioolayi:
Stale

Next please.!

but it's actually the truth. Think about it...
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by ZombieSlayer1: 6:31am On Nov 03, 2022
Winning123:
You are the senseless one here. All what you and your Igbotic brothers do is to conjure conspiracy theories not build on facts. I know you people will return to your agitation for Biafra after the election which your candidate Obi is poised to lose

See them.....animals.....Remo Omokri said something but you've left him and focused on Igbos. That's why they call y'all brain-dead urchins
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 6:48am On Nov 03, 2022
haslaw:

Thank you so much for this reply.

I always thought those Peter Obi's supporters were high on mkporu mirri for them to be saying that Peter Obi was coming to fix Nigeria. A man who was a total failure by all standards while he was governor. An extremely curropt and BIGOTED human being is being supported by IIGBOS just because he is IIGBO.

cc: Billygee2u
Now you have your reply. Try and have sense so that you may not continue to disgrace yourself online all the time.
Street urchin. Shameless abooki..
Education is really Haram. You should not be anywhere near the cyberspace.

Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 6:49am On Nov 03, 2022
Winning123:
You are the senseless one here. All what you and your Igbotic brothers do is to conjure conspiracy theories not build on facts. I know you people will return to your agitation for Biafra after the election which your candidate Obi is poised to lose

Face Reno.
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by Babaken(m): 6:49am On Nov 03, 2022
APC, BUHARI AND TINUBU inclusive has distroy Nigeria past eight Years and still planning working hard trying to make Nigeria future eight years unbearable God forbid Bat thing.

Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi
Nigeria will be great again.
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by gbemishile: 7:05am On Nov 03, 2022
Hmmmmm grin grin
Tell me moooooree grin grin
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by nurudeen181(m): 7:05am On Nov 03, 2022
we said thesame for osinbanjo and buhari is healthier than he was then
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 03, 2022
Nigerians gets the type of leaders they deserve at the end of the day.

Just know that a Vote for APC, is a vote for shettima as your president. What will happen in Nigeria will be worse than what happened in Afghanistan, Nigeria will be far beyond redemption if APC wins... cause the permutations are that Tinubu will not see out his first term, there might be a plan to kill him if it doesn't happen naturally and that automatically makes Shettima the president and when that happens, criminals and foreigners will be in top government offices and the country will be permanently held to Ransome by insurgents/terrorists.

It's no longer news "people who understand what might be a secret plan" know Tinubu is just a placeholder, a Vote for APC is a vote for Shettima.

Even the tribalism that exist with some individuals from south-west will backfire on them. If you think APC deserves your vote only because the candidate is a Yoruba man, kindly rethink again.

Mark my words. Even those that are supporting APC now will regret it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by victorazy(m): 7:24am On Nov 03, 2022
Who wey no know
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by HRMK: 7:31am On Nov 03, 2022
reno omokri really needs a brain reset!who appointed who?did shettima appt tinubu or other way round?how has osinbajo exploited the poor health of buhari?reno has surely gone down the bend!he needs very urgent help!!
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by tuoyoojo(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Fashola Omo
E shock you abi grin
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by daygee12: 7:49am On Nov 03, 2022
taylor88:
Tinubu is so damn greedy

He just want to answer a president for a day and have a presidential burial

That pampers ambassador no send the goodness of Nigerians

Person wey fit even die before election

Batstard

Same way ur dad want to die
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by Mummiesboy: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2022
adioolayi:
Stale

Next please.!

Bitter truth to all Urchins. This agbadorian is pained, we are not moving to the next, we quench here!
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by haslaw(m): 8:10am On Nov 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Street urchin. Shameless abooki..
Education is really Haram. You should not be anywhere near the cyberspace.

ST00PEED IPOB CARNNIBAL SLAVES.

An Aboki is 100 times better than CARNNIBALISTIC people. How do YUU even feel KILLING&EATING YHUR OWN FAMILY members
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2022
haslaw:

ST00PEED IPOB CARNNIBAL SLAVES.

An Aboki is 100 times better than CARNNIBALISTIC people. How do YUU even feel KILLING&EATING YHUR OWN FAMILY members
I'm going to drive you nuts grin
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by mecuries(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2022
the puppet and the puppeteer.....it was so glaring when Shettima said he would handle the security while Tinubu handles the economy,who is the GCFR?
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by haslaw(m): 8:59am On Nov 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
I'm going to drive you nuts grin

If dem BORN YHUR FADA well insult me again.
I'm not a southerner that you can talk to anyhow

ST00PEED IPOB CARNNIBAL SLAVE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them / Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Buhari Administration’s Anti-Corruption War Political — Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.