Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri (25087 Views)

Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate / Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by HeroicMeastro: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2022
taylor88:
Tinubu is so damn greedy

He just want to answer a president for a day and have a presidential burial

That pampers ambassador no send the goodness of Nigerians

Person wey fit even die before election

Batstard
So has God promised you will stay alive till election?
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by okofians(m): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2022
Reno is a clown,pdp would not smell Aso rock .
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by Fabb326: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2022
As long as he's words is not directing to Peter Obi; I agree with him
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by Reyhzor(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Kid stop posting lies.

Kid grin
you just copy and paste Nonsense .
I don't even know how you sleep , eat and type nonsense
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2022
haslaw:

If dem BORN YHUR FADA well insult me again.
I'm not a southerner that you can talk to anyhow

ST00PEED IPOB CARNNIBAL SLAVE
Leemao grin

Almajiri feeling funky grin
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by Sacrosanct12(m): 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
haslaw:

IPOB and cheap blackmail..

Reply my post with facts.
no worries, just reply with expensive AMEN. You too get sense sha, I would vote you instead of tinubu.
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by JAGS001(m): 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The bitter truth

But Tinubu and his supporters aren't smart enough to realise the game the northerners are playing here
So you forgot that Tinubu wasn't scammed by sarki, obidients were!!
You people always shout Tinubu will be scammed by northerners but your obidients were scammed first, same sarki that scammed you guys and you're still using his tweet to backup your claims lol when day break una eye go clear.
Northern governors will never work for Atiku because they knew they have nothing to gain if Atiku gain power and all their hard works will be claimed by PDP which they will never agree to, if they want power to remain in the north they would have agreed to SP Ahmed lawan because they will benefit from him.
Northern governors have more influence in the north than Atiku and obi won't even get 2k votes even Gumi just welcome obi doesn't mean Gumi igbos are calling terrorist will support Igbo presidency make una dey rest with una hope for Igbo presidency it's far gone.
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by Ijb11: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
Really
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by ugbarreta(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Trash coming from a brainwashed tribal and religious zombie. Smh
cos you’re brain dead, you won’t see the facts. Not surprised at all. Have a good evening.
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by haslaw(m): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
no worries, just reply with expensive AMEN. You too get sense sha, I would vote you instead of tinubu.

ST00PEED IPOB CARNNIBAL.

Your HATRED and BIGOTRY has taken away common sense from YUU
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by haslaw(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Leemao grin

Almajiri feeling funky grin

Almajiri that OWNS YUU IPOB smelly PIIGS

Almajiri that LOCKED NNAMDI KANU and ensures he be eating prison watery beans for donkey month

Almajiri that keeps Igbos as slaves and has refused to release them

Almajiri that MARSSACRES IPOB PIIGS in the north anyhow

Almajiri that MARSSACRED over 3million IPOB in CIVIL WAR just because they asked for BIAFLA

Almajiri that owns &controls the natural resources of Nigeria

Almajiri that will ensure that no IPOB SLAVE ever smell the presidency.

Almajiri that refuses to set his IPOB SLAVES free
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by Sacrosanct12(m): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
haslaw:

ST00PEED IPOB CARNNIBAL.

Your HATRED and BIGOTRY has taken away common sense from YUU
foolish son of multiple father, I'm very sure it was two dicks that simultaneously slipped into your mother's wide virgina to birth a coward like you.
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by garfield1: 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The bitter truth

But Tinubu and his supporters aren't smart enough to realise the game the northerners are playing here

So it is sarki that represents the nor
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by Kagd10: 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
garfield1:

Dey there make pant wear you.

You haven't seen the campaign in the Northern Mosques? They're against Tinubu. This is not even about Shettima but the Fulani and Hausa seem to be supporting Atiku here. Take the Sarki for example. He supports El rufai who's APC yet he's against Tinubu. That should tell what's up already.

Didn't you see El rufai's son crying when Wike supported Sanwo Olu? Shouldn't he be happy at the fact that Wike was supporting APC if h le wanted Tinubu to win? How about the cry about Makinde? Shouldn't they be happy at the fact that Makinde is supporting APC at the federal level if they want Tinubu to win?

You saw one Northern APC leader who came on TV to say people should vote Atiku yet you're still banking on them.

This is the time for Tinubu to strategise and Shettima should be selfless here, if he wants Tinubu's candidacy to win. Hence Tinubu should pick Lalong to sweep the North Central votes as well as pick major votes from the South South. What would Tinubu with Muslim Muslim ticket tell the people of Plateau, Benue, Taraba and South South people? That's why these people are supporting Peter Obi.

Just like I have always said, the Fulani and the Hausa have no reason to betray Tinubu because Tinubu had previously supported Buhari but if they did, Tinubu would have some cushion with Lalong and if they don't, there's nothing wrong with having enough votes from the North Central and South South to join in and make Tinubu win by land slides. It's better to be safe than to be sorry.
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by haslaw(m): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
foolish son of multiple father, I'm very sure it was two dicks that simultaneously slipped into your mother's wide virgina to birth a coward like you.

ST00PEED DUMB IPOB CARNNIBAL MAN EATING DISGUSTING PIIG

How do you even wake up to KILL&EAT your own FAMILY members. Only the most DEPRAVED, DEMENTED and DISGUSTING PIIGS can ever do that

My happiness is that no IPOB PIIGS will ever smell the presidency because IPOB CARNNIBALS are our SLAVES
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by Sacrosanct12(m): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
haslaw:

ST00PEED DUMB IPOB CARNNIBAL MAN EATING PIIG

How do you even wake up to KILL&EAT your own FAMILY members. Only the most DEPRAVED, DEMENTED and DISGUSTING PIIGS can ever do that

same way you mine skulls for a living, empty head like you is the reason you want a sick man to continue ruling you.
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by lailo: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
jullary:
Truth. Nigerians no get sense! I swear atiku and shettima are just only toying with south brain. Perfect calculation for the fulanis. With tinubu age! Its another 8years for fulani
Una talk more than this for Buhari. Saying Tinubu wants to use Osinbajo to become president, hoping Buhari will die and Osinbajo will resign for Tinubu pre Buhari's death. But till today Baba Buhari is still your preident hale and hearthy and will be completing 8 years undecided.
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by lailo: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kagd10:

Dey there make pant wear you.

You haven't seen the campaign in the Northern Mosques? They're against Tinubu.

Didn't you see El rufai's son crying when Wike supported Sanwo Olu? Shouldn't he be happy at the fact that Wike was supporting APC if h wanted Tinubu to win? How about the cry about Makinde? Shouldn't they be happy at the fact that Makinde is supporting APC at the federal level if they wanted Tinubu to win?

You saw one Northern APC leader who came on TV to say people should vote Atiku yet you're still banking on them.

This is the time for Tinubu to strategise and Shettima should be selfless here, if he wants Tinubu's candidacy. Hence Tinubu should pick Lalong to sweep the North Central votes as well as pick major votes from the South South. What would Tinubu with Muslim Muslim ticket tell the people of Plateau, Benue, Taraba and South South people? That's why these people are supporting Peter Obi.

Just like I have always said, the Fulani and the Hausa have no reason to betray Tinubu because Tinubu had previously supported Buhari but if they did, Tinubu would have some cushion with Lalong and if they don't, there's nothing wrong with having enough votes from the North Central and South South to make Tinubu win by land slides. It's better to be safe than to be sorry.

This is primary school analysis. Tinubu is a master strategist and has been winning election before u were born. The best Tinubu can present to stand a chance in Nigeria is his muslim-muslim. To win is another thing entirely dependent on so many other factors but to even stand a chance, it is what he has done. Even PDP knows this and that's why they are jiltery.
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by Kagd10: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
lailo:

This is primary school analysis. Tinubu is a master strategist and has been winning election before u were born. The best Tinubu can present to stand a chance in Nigeria is his muslim-muslim. To win is another thing entirely dependent on so many other factors but to even stand a chance, it is what he has done. Even PDP knows this and that's why they are jiltery.

Nah.

The best Tinubu can present is with Lalong, not necessarily a Muslim Muslim or Christian Muslim ticket. It pains me that Lalong didn't support Tinubu in the primaries hence it would have been easier for Tinubu to pick him immediately. but this is all about winning now.

Why Lalong? Because he would sweep the whole of North central and get some major votes from the South South who have promised to support Tinubu if he picked a Christian.

Like I said, I don't expect the Hausa and the Fulani to betray Tinubu because Tinubu had previously supported Buhari but if they did, Tinubu would be safe with Lalong sweeping the whole of North central and getting some major votes from the south south. However if they didn't betray Tinubu, then there's nothing bad in getting additional votes to make Tinubu win by landslide..
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by haslaw(m): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
same way you mine skulls for a living, empty head like you is the reason you want a sick man to continue ruling you.

ST00PEED IPOB CARNNIBAL MAN EATING DISGUSTING PIIG.

YUU are 2DUMB&ST00PEED to realise that not everyone online is a Southerner. How are you even supposed to be INTELLIGENT when YUU have KILLED&EATEN your OWN FAMILY MEMBERS.
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
haslaw:

ST00PEED IPOB CARNNIBAL MAN EATING DISGUSTING PIIG.

YUU are 2DUMB&ST00PEED to realise that not everyone online is a Southerner. How are you even supposed to be INTELLIGENT when YUU have KILLED&EATEN your OWN FAMILY MEMBERS.

same way you admit that every obi supporter is eastern, bro sense is 4×4 far from you. Bloody coward with multiple fathers.
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by PrinceOfLagos: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
garfield1:

He's very much on ground in the north and understands better
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by haslaw(m): 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
same way you admit that every obi supporter is eastern, bro sense is 4×4 far from you. Bloody coward with multiple fathers.

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB CARNNIBAL MAN EATING DISGUSTING PIIG.

We own YUU IPOB CANNIBAL SLAVES and can do whatever we want with the LOT of YUU

If IPOB CANNIBALS try NONSENSE, we will KPAII&KEEEL another 3million like we did during CIVIL WAR. We did it before and we will do it again if necessary.

Any IPOB CANNIBALS that do anyhow will see anyhow.. No time for nonsense
Re: 2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri by jullary(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
Mumu am just seeing your stupid post, i be confirm ODOGBOLU from OGUN STATE. To burst your brain my father is the chief imam.
Winning123:
You are the senseless one here. All what you and your Igbotic brothers do is to conjure conspiracy theories not build on facts. I know you people will return to your agitation for Biafra after the election which your candidate Obi is poised to lose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Recaptures And Patrols Baga (Video) / Gbajabiamila Came Under Fire For Threatening To Report Service Chiefs To Buhari / Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.