Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

LCCI: Atiku, Obi And Tinubu Dispositions And Reactions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LCCI: Atiku, Obi And Tinubu Dispositions And Reactions (661 Views)

Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions / Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI / Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LCCI: Atiku, Obi And Tinubu Dispositions And Reactions by Racoon(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tinubu, Peter Obi and Atiku were invited by LCCI to deliver their manifesto & hold a Roundtable discussion. Atiku did his; Obi did his but Tinubu didn’t go. Rather, he organized his own private sector town hall meeting, invited Dangote & others and “controlled” the atmosphere.

Let me add that he delegated members of his team to answer many questions on his behalf. Wale Edun answered question on exchange rate; Tanimu answered question on commodity market; Olu answered on clean energy. I look forward to the Presidential debate proper.
https://twitter.com/ENIBOY/status/1587697216382271489?t=-Ptws_HtueP3XmlBoqT6iA&s=08

1 Share

Re: LCCI: Atiku, Obi And Tinubu Dispositions And Reactions by Racoon(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
More:

1 Share

Re: LCCI: Atiku, Obi And Tinubu Dispositions And Reactions by Racoon(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
The red flags are still staring Nigerian in the eyes again and again. Tinubu is also acting and speaking via proxies and teleguided shows now. When it is time for accountability and responsibility, he will start dodging and denying as Buhari did in the past 7 years.

2 Likes

Re: LCCI: Atiku, Obi And Tinubu Dispositions And Reactions by Corridon: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
We all know that Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu is an artful dodger. His only way is through apian ways, Cutting corners. This man have never done anything straightforward in his life. Electing him as the president will spell doom for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LCCI: Atiku, Obi And Tinubu Dispositions And Reactions by FixCarKwik: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hilarious
Re: LCCI: Atiku, Obi And Tinubu Dispositions And Reactions by ojun50(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ok oooh
Re: LCCI: Atiku, Obi And Tinubu Dispositions And Reactions by slivertongue: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
APC is a daylight fraud, repeat them at your own peril

1 Like

Re: LCCI: Atiku, Obi And Tinubu Dispositions And Reactions by Chinjo2: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
It will not be well with anyone that's for Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LCCI: Atiku, Obi And Tinubu Dispositions And Reactions by pinkgoodies(m): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
Racoon:
The red flags are still staring Nigerian in the eyes again and again. Tinubu is also acting and speaking via proxies and teleguided shows now. When it is time for accountability and responsibility, he will start dodging and denying as Buhari did in the past 7 years.

Dia is nothing like red flags. I don't even see a reason to do interview and candidates answer shit questions, we just hail dem because d showed up. I only aplaud you wen u can arrange a good team to deliver. Is like asking an engineer about economy. When he is not an economist. All d pole dat answered questions dia are great guys in dia field.
Re: LCCI: Atiku, Obi And Tinubu Dispositions And Reactions by Acidosis(m): 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Dia is nothing like red flags. I don't even see a reason to do interview and candidates answer shit questions, we just hail dem because d showed up. I only aplaud you wen u can arrange a good team to deliver. Is like asking an engineer about economy. When he is not an economist. All d pole dat answered questions dia are great guys in dia field.

You're a pathetic lost soul. You can't even write well again because of politics and public fund.
Re: LCCI: Atiku, Obi And Tinubu Dispositions And Reactions by pinkgoodies(m): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
Acidosis:

You're a pathetic lost soul. You can't even write well again because of politics and public fund.

Okay Bastard. I hope you get to enjoy d public funds b4 u die

1 Like

Re: LCCI: Atiku, Obi And Tinubu Dispositions And Reactions by Pakute: 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Okay Bastard. I hope you get to enjoy d public funds b4 u die
I just gave you a like for calling him a bastard. I haven't seen an idiot full of insults as an average zombidient.
Re: LCCI: Atiku, Obi And Tinubu Dispositions And Reactions by Pakute: 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
pinkgoodies:

You are right on that one tho. An Obi who's a typical trader does not understand what green energy means because he lacks the technical knowledge but would have answered the questions adequately if he was asked about the price of a beer

1 Like

Re: LCCI: Atiku, Obi And Tinubu Dispositions And Reactions by femisplash: 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
Racoon:
Comments from 10 silly Obidíots. What was their reactions when Peter Obi was saying Naanu on CNN or when he was embarrassing himself about green energy? shiorr
Re: LCCI: Atiku, Obi And Tinubu Dispositions And Reactions by Racoon(m): 4:57am On Nov 03, 2022
pinkgoodies:
Dia is nothing like red flags. I don't even see a reason to do interview and candidates answer shit questions, we just hail dem because d showed up.

I only aplaud you wen u can arrange a good team to deliver. Is like asking an engineer about economy. When he is not an economist. All d pole dat answered questions dia are great guys in dia field.

Re: LCCI: Atiku, Obi And Tinubu Dispositions And Reactions by Racoon(m): 4:59am On Nov 03, 2022
femisplash:

Comments from 10 silly Obidíots. What was their reactions when Peter Obi was saying Naanu on CNN or when he was embarrassing himself about green energy? shiorr
Let Tinubu go up on CNN to conduct his own interview too and not teleguiding TVC to sheath his gaffes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obi Unleash Social Media Mob On Everyone Who Slightly Disagrees With Him- Soludo / Stop Japa: Nigerian Govt In Talks To Stop Migration Of Health Workers To The UK / APGA Alleges Plot To Implicate Soludo With $28 Million Bribe Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.