Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi (2060 Views)

2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband / No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by Validated: 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
MrNice04:
Tinubu and Obi were two term governors of their respective states, however, you cannot compare that with the experience that comes with being the Vice President of a country of over 200 million people.
Why did Tinubu not replicate his Lagos "achievement" in Osun? Afterall his stooges have there too,

1 Like

Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
We've gotten to page 2 of this thread and not one single Zombidient gave one reason why Obi should be President and keeping to the earlier rules declared, I hereby call on mynd44 to close this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by PresidObi: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Same rhetoric was used extensively to sell Mr Integrity and see how that turned out.

Only kids believed that a man who overthrew a democratically elected government has any integrity.

Buhari was a red flag all his life.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by Innocentman86: 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Same rhetoric was used extensively to sell Mr Integrity and see how that turned out.
Was it not you yoru bad fakee Muslimns that sold him buhsri..
You people should not reply him again.
Nigerians are voting for obi or atiku if you don't like it do what awolowo did kiss kiss kiss
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by Validated: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
GodHatesJews:
We've gotten to page 2 of this thread and not one single Zombidient gave one reason why Obi should be President and keeping to the earlier rules declared, I hereby call on mynd44 to close this thread.

You are running when noone is pursuing you.

Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by dollytino4real(f): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
GodHatesJews:

That creamy discharge that causes itching in your kpekus every time you change partners.

Same applies to the geographical region east of the Niger and south of the Benue bordering the lower Niger Delta.

eya, waste of sperm, sorry o!
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
PresidObi:

Only kids believed that a man who overthrew a democratically elected government has any integrity.

Buhari was a red flag all his life.

Peter Obi is throwing same red flag signals as Buhari .

I see no difference between the two and when you factor that the same powers that be that put Buhari in Aso Rock are the same ones gunning to have Obi replace him, that should give you enough reason to reject the WEF puppet stooge Pinnochio Obi.
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
dollytino4real:
eya, waste of sperm, sorry o!

Coming from a sperm depository , I will take it that you know your sperms very well.

Olosho osu
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
Validated:

You are running when noone is pursuing you.
You should at least make an effort to sell your last great hope nah

Osuegbe
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
Innocentman86:

Was it not you yoru bad fakee Muslimns that sold him buhsri..
You people should not reply him again.
Nigerians are voting for obi or atiku if you don't like it do what awolowo did kiss kiss kiss

You must be very new here but that's no excuse to think everyone is the Yoruba Muslim I created for your pleasure.

Idiotic OSU pig of Jerusalem.
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by Okwyjesus(m): 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
GodHatesJews:
And do not give me that lame excuse that Obi is better than the rest.

I want to eat meat . Because there is only rat meat on the menu is not an excuse for me to have it.

Your response should be on his antecedents, proposed future policy and not on any fake yoot movement.

I am waiting.

Justice and equity supports Obi's candidancy.

After north it rotates south
After Muslim it rotates christian
After SS/SW in south, it rototes SE

Plus

Honesty, Patriotic, Passion to get it right, Prudent spending, Peace in SE, Youthful vision etc...
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by Jostoman: 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Because Peter Obi is young, competent and he is not a desperate man.
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by ThEGodFaThErss: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
GodHatesJews:
And do not give me that lame excuse that Obi is better than the rest.

I want to eat meat . Because there is only rat meat on the menu is not an excuse for me to have it.

Your response should be on his antecedents, proposed future policy and not on any fake yoot movement.

I am waiting.
May thunder locate you and your entire household of Tinubu miserable urchins and pathetic misecrants. An urchin will always be an urchin.

Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Justice and equity supports Obi's candidancy.

After north it rotates south
After Muslim it rotates christian
After SS/SW in south, it rototes SE

Plus

Honesty, Patriotic, Passion to get it right, Prudent spending, Peace in SE, Youthful vision etc...

Nonsense.

The igbos are not deserving of anything from anybody.

You contribute nothing and have been a plague .
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
ThEGodFaThErss:

May thunder locate you and your entire household of Tinubu miserable urchins and pathetic misecrants. An urchin will always be an urchin.

Easy OSU.
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
Still no articulated response from the heathen Zombidient mob.

I am feeling generous and I will extend thread to two more pages.
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by Okwyjesus(m): 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Nonsense.

The igbos are not deserving of anything from anybody.

You contribute nothing and have been a plague .

Let Nigerians decide NOT INSULT AND ABUSE
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by ThEGodFaThErss: 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Easy OSU.

Oponu, Omo Ófò, Alaye'masanfanmi
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Let Nigerians decide NOT INSULT AND ABUSE

Yeah right because you guys have been saints all along.

Obi does not go pass Onitsha head bridge .

The Zombidient keke runs out of fuel on the Onitsha side of the Niger Bridge. His journey and yours ends in the yeast.
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
ThEGodFaThErss:

Oponu, Omo Ófò, Alaye'masanfanmi

Meds. Now!
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by Donwilson88: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
A reason is here!vote for a person who knows we have problems,identifies the problems and render possible solutions to the identified problems!
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by ThEGodFaThErss: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Meds. Now!
Apoda
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by Okwyjesus(m): 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Yeah right because you guys have been saints all along.

Obi does not go pass Onitsha head bridge .

The Zombidient keke runs out of fuel on the Onitsha side of the Niger Bridge. His journey and yours ends in the yeast.

Again let Nigerians decide.
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
ThEGodFaThErss:

Apoda

You need panadol just for viewing this thread

I understand

Pele.

You go dey alrite las las.

1 Share

Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Again let Nigerians decide.

Lol

Are you not Biafrans again? The set aside Jews of Africa aka osus of Nigeria held down by the north and the evil British empire?

If I hear.
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Jostoman:
Because Peter Obi is young, competent and he is not a desperate man.

Same could have been said for Moghalu but you guys never supported him like the way you are doing for Pinnochio Obi.
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by ObaOfYorubaLand: 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
MrNice04:
Tinubu and Obi were two term governors of their respective states, however, you cannot compare that with the experience that comes with being the Vice President of a country of over 200 million people.

So of you are very daft.
How much is Lagos State monthly allocation?

How much does Lagos State receive as a former federal capital of Nigeria?

Do you know how much federal government sunk into Lagos development?

Do you know the igr of Lagos?

So you know how much Igbos are paying in Lagos as tax?

Sleep and ponder over what I've told you. If you wake up to argue with me again then Jesus wept for you
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by ObaOfYorubaLand: 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Lol
Are you not Biafrans again? The set aside Jews of Africa aka osus of Nigeria held down by the north and the evil British empire?
If I hear.

You're really cursed.

I really wish a slowpoke like you could show for a public address.

You're very broken like Tinubyand all his BASTARDS.
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:

So of you are very daft.
How much is Lagos State monthly allocation?

How much does Lagos State receive as a former federal capital of Nigeria?

Do you know how much federal government sunk into Lagos development?

Do you know the igr of Lagos?

So you know how much Igbos are paying in Lagos as tax?

Sleep and ponder over what I've told you. If you wake up to argue with me again then Jesus wept for you

Why is Anambra , the land of Billionaires still a village?
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:

You're really cursed.

I really wish a slowpoke like you could show for a public address.

You're very broken like Tinubyand all his BASTARDS.

Easy OSU

E never reach .

When jungle mature nah only you go shout give ICC and UN
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by limeta(f): 11:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
If this is the nigeria of your dream good but of not , nothing will change for you it is you that need to change something.

Vote wisely vote obediently
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
limeta:
If this is the nigeria of your dream good but of not , nothing will change for you it is you that need to change something.

Vote wisely vote obediently

You were one of the idiots that drummed support for Buhari and the APC here on NL

Why should anyone take your endorsement seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NTA News Promotes Peter Obi On Their Twitter Handle / Will Lagos State Government Chase People Away From Their Land? / International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.