Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi (2026 Views)

2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband / No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:

You're really cursed.

I really wish a slowpoke like you could show for a public address.

You're very broken like Tinubyand all his BASTARDS.

Let me quote you again.

Name the place and time and bring backup.

Osuegbe impostor
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by limeta(f): 11:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
GodHatesJews:

You were one of the idiots that drummed support for Buhari and the APC here on NL

Why should anyone take your endorsement seriously?

You must be sick
Bring out one such sick support from my profile and post it here
Why do i even bother with you shift man
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
limeta:

You must be sick

You won deny?
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by limeta(f): 12:00am On Nov 03, 2022
GodHatesJews:

You won deny?

Fuuuccck you
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by Innocentman86: 12:01am On Nov 03, 2022
GodHatesJews:

You must be very new here but that's no excuse to think everyone is the Yoruba Muslim I created for your pleasure.

Idiotic OSU pig of Jerusalem.
Mynd44,suen, Dominique
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 12:02am On Nov 03, 2022
limeta:

Fuuuccck you

You don't like to be reminded of the past I see.
grin

Zombie to Zombidient

You will forever remain an NPC sheeple.
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 12:03am On Nov 03, 2022
Innocentman86:

Mynd44,suen, Dominique

Stop throwing autistic tantrums
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by Innocentman86: 12:08am On Nov 03, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Stop throwing autistic tantrums

I can't engage you in children banter.
Neither should I insult sensible Yoruba Christians because of you.
So I called the mod to give you a ban.
Instead of using your alternate monikers use that period to learn a skill and better your life. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by jude79(m): 12:24am On Nov 03, 2022
GodHatesJews:

They can't.

Because they have nothing to sell on behalf of Pinocchio Obi.

Useless cretins.

The op's question should be general, to show unbiased perspective, those who answered checked his previous post and knew that he was out for mischief like a prosecuting lawyer pretending to be on your side.
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by Ddokie: 12:32am On Nov 03, 2022
GodHatesJews:
And do not give me that lame excuse that Obi is better than the rest.

I want to eat meat . Because there is only rat meat on the menu is not an excuse for me to have it.

Your response should be on his antecedents, proposed future policy and not on any fake yoot movement.

I am waiting.

Nigeria has 4 major problems:

1. High level of corruption within the political class.
2. Impunity
3. Wastage of government funds
4. Disunity amongst the tribes leading to a supremacy battle amongst tribes and consequent marginalization of others

These are the 4 major challenges of the Nigerian state. It is because of the above reasons that poverty, criminality and agitations are the order of the day in the country.

If the above issues are dealt with significantly in Nigeria, the country will make much progress.

Among all the candidates running for president, Peter Obi is the only one who has shown beyond every doubt based on his last outing as governor that he can deal with the first 3. Again, by virtue of his ethnicity, his presidency stands the chance of ushering in a substantial level of unity in the country, putting to rest the issue of marginalization, and consequently reducing or out rightly eliminating separatist agitations, in the country.

The above reasons are the reasons why anyone who genuinely desires the progress of the Nigerian state should support him. Others who wish to pursue the supremacy of one tribe over another will definitely not see things in this light.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 12:34am On Nov 03, 2022
jude79:

The op's question should be general, to show unbiased perspective, those who answered checked his previous post and knew that he was out for mischief like a prosecuting lawyer pretending to be on your side.

Pathetic excuse.

So you are blaming me why your osubidients can't mention one reason why we should vote their last hope ?
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 12:36am On Nov 03, 2022
Innocentman86:

I can't engage you in children banter.
Neither should I insult sensible Yoruba Christians because of you.
So I called the mod to give you a ban.
Instead of using your alternate monikers use that period to learn a skill and better your life. undecided undecided undecided undecided

You live in lala land OSU

Whose this Yoruba muslim?

I blame you. I cook food call una come chop una chop finish begin insult me.

Without me you won't even know about the Yoruba Muslim

Idiat.
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by jude79(m): 12:48am On Nov 03, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Pathetic excuse.

So you are blaming me why your osubidients can't mention one reason why we should vote their last hope ?

No I'm not blaming you, it is what it is, it's an issue of trust, which, unfortunately you don't deserve, due to your past post against the ethnic group, obi came from and your hatred for anything Jewish, Anyway your question have been answered by ddokie, but it doesn't matter, you weren't looking for truth, so you will always twist the narrative, mind you, Jews don't care whether Allah hates them or not.
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 12:53am On Nov 03, 2022
jude79:

No I'm not blaming you, it is what it is, it's an issue of trust, which, unfortunately you don't deserve, due to your past post against the ethnic group, obi came from and your hatred for anything Jewish, Anyway your question have been answered by ddokie, but it doesn't matter, you weren't looking for truth, so you will always twist the narrative, mind you, Jews don't care whether Allah hates them or not.

If we should go by the bolded , why should anybody in their right minds trust an Igbo man who just a few months back was praying for Nigeria to collapse and till this day see Jews as their brothers and not their fellow Africans?

You do not and will never deserve to be given any position of responsibility since your loyalty lies not in Nigeria but within your heathen land and to that of your Jewish slave masters.

You are treasonous serpents .
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 1:01am On Nov 03, 2022
I hope all of you are seeing how none of the osubidients has made any viable reason on why their useless OSU last hope should be voted in as president.

See how in their frustrated OSU existence they are insulting me and calling me both an Igbo and Jew hater who is posing a trick question on their candidate choice.

Is obi a Jew or is he running for president of Biafra ?

If you make the mistake of voting this man obi know that these same Igbo Zionists will have a field day just as Boko Terrorists and Fulani vermin are enjoying a field day today.

The Igbo has been finding a way to get back to power to continue his slave labour for his Jewish masters. Obi is that chance and he has been handpicked by WEF to replace the Fulani Bolsheviks for the equally Marxist Igbo Zikist centrist Obi.

Do not be fooled twice .

Obi is the worst thing that will happen to Nigeria.

Buhari killed Nigeria and obi is the one to bury her.
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by jude79(m): 1:11am On Nov 03, 2022
GodHatesJews:

If we should go by the bolded , why should anybody in their right minds trust an Igbo man who just a few months back was praying for Nigeria to collapse and till this day see Jews as their brothers and not their fellow Africans?

You do not and will never deserve to be given any position of responsibility since your loyalty lies not in Nigeria but within your heathen land and to that of your Jewish slave masters.

You are treasonous serpents .

I can also ask you the same question, the North is known for araba, the east is known for Biafra agitation, the west is known for odua republic, the last paragraph is the reason why your getting the kind of response your getting, you hate a person, yet wants to cohanit with the person in an unequal relationship, immediately the person companies, you start throwing tantrums
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by Nakedtruths: 1:11am On Nov 03, 2022
GodHatesJews:

I want to eat meat . Because there is only rat meat on the menu is not an excuse for me to have it.

Your response should be on his antecedents, proposed future policy and not on any fake yoot movement.

I am waiting.
Obi is heathier than others front runners
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 1:18am On Nov 03, 2022
jude79:

I can also ask you the same question, the North is known for araba, the east is known for Biafra agitation, the west is known for odua republic, the last paragraph is the reason why your getting the kind of response your getting, you hate a person, yet wants to cohanit with the person in an unequal relationship, immediately the person companies, you start throwing tantrums

Wrong.

I want Nigeria dissolved more than you liars

If I had my way today I will break this Rothschild plantation into a thousand pieces.

What makes me mad about you osus is how you are the least nationalist people as you don't believe in an ethno state but are die hard one Nigerianist

Peter obi at least exposed this fact on fake Igbo nationalism with his lame campaign

The future, as I have predicted here, will see an Igbo man joining the Fulani to preserve the ratschild plantation.

You remain liars and hypocrites .
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 1:19am On Nov 03, 2022
Nakedtruths:
Obi is heathier than others front runners

This is why you are limited to sitting t behind a shop counter .
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 03, 2022
@OP.

You flatter Obi with this thread. He is not worth talking about . Can't do well in the North and DOA in the SW which means he is not in the contest. Simply a makeweight.

Igbos are the most tribalistic Nigerians alive. They would support a wheelchair-bound Igbo to win a race against Usain Bolt when they know such is never possible.

The question you ask can never be answered by any Nigerian meritoriously simply because Obi is not fit to be President of Nigeria going by his record.

To me, Lagos, at every level, has the most sophisticated and innovative leadership in Nigeria. Obi would struggle as Surulere local government chairman. That's the truth. Presidency is never his level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by youngZee23: 1:41am On Nov 03, 2022
GodHatesJews:

I am waiting.
Give us one reason u will vote for atiku and tinubu
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 1:46am On Nov 03, 2022
youngZee23:
Give us one reason u will vote for atiku and tinubu

Since you idiots will not let us breathe like late Saint George Floyd with a cop's knee on his throat with all this obi rubbish, I decided to open the channel for discussion on why you guys want us to vote Pinnochio obi.

And so far not one osubidient has been able to sell their last great hope to me.

They even insult me sef say I be anti Igbo and so is not deserving of voting their OSU last hope.
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by youngZee23: 1:55am On Nov 03, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Since you idiots will not let us breathe like late Saint George Floyd with a cop's knee on his throat with all this obi rubbish, I decided to open the channel for discussion on why you guys want us to vote Pinnochio obi.

And so far not one osubidient has been able to sell their last great hope to me.

They even insult me sef say I be anti Igbo and so is not deserving of voting their OSU last hope.
As they were not able to give u one reason..u should also give them one reason they should vote ur own candidates
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by jude79(m): 1:55am On Nov 03, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Wrong.

If I had my way today I will break this Rothschild plantation into a thousand pieces.

What makes me mad about you osus is how you are the least nationalist people as you don't believe in an ethno state but are die hard one Nigerianist

Peter obi at least exposed this fact on fake Igbo nationalism with his lame campaign

The future, as I have predicted here, will see an Igbo man joining the Fulani to preserve the ratschild plantation.

Osus, whatever that insult means, there is no degree to nationalism, here you are guilty of exactly what you accused the Igboes of, since you also wants division, t's quite clear that you are not in a position to judge the Igboes of what you are also guilty of, if they don't deserve the leadership of Nigeria, your own ethnic group doesn't also deserve it, moreover, you are contradicting yourself, you said you want division, yet can't accept power going to an igbo person because some of them asked for division, what an irony, do try to make up your mind on what exactly you want, a country where anybody can aspire to rule or a country comprising only your ethnic group.
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 2:01am On Nov 03, 2022
jude79:

Osus, whatever that insult means, there is no degree to nationalism, here you are guilty of exactly what you accused the Igboes of, since you also wants division, t's quite clear that you are not in a position to judge the Igboes of what you are also guilty of, if they don't deserve the leadership of Nigeria, your own ethnic group doesn't also deserve it, moreover, you are contradicting yourself, you said you want division, yet can't accept power going to an igbo person because some of them asked for division, what an irony, do try to make up your mind on what exactly you want, a country where anybody can aspire to rule or a country comprising only your ethnic group.

You get me don't understand why I hate the Igbo

The Igbo has never and will never dream of having his own Igbo nation.

It is not just feasible .

Every Igbo talk of nationalism isn't complete without expansionism and annexation of other people .

You are no nationalists and your Biafra was just a mini Nigeria .

This is the difference.

But let's say true nationalist movements Luke that of Adaka Boro arises again , watch how you igbos will fight to tooth and nail to the death to preserve one Nigeria.

You have no choice on this matter. Your survival depends on one Nigeria .

This is the pathetic parasitic real life existence of the wandering Igbo
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 03, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Wrong.

Very true. The problem of the average Igbo is that he is a delusional megalomaniac and hypocrite, from Azikiwe to Ojukwu, who thinks he has a divine right to be put in charge of everything and everyone regardless of the skillset, talent and ability of others.

That is the case with their blind backing of Obi who is clearly inferior. In what world is Tinubu Obi's mate as far as leaders go?

Obi is factually a huge failure of a governor Igbos are backing blindly simply because having an Igbo in charge is all that matters to them.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by dollytino4real(f): 4:52am On Nov 03, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Coming from a sperm depository , I will take it that you know your sperms very well.

Olosho osu
well no need to speak with a fuul b4 i become a fuul like u,
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by Jostoman: 6:36am On Nov 03, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Same could have been said for Moghalu but you guys never supported him like the way you are doing for Pinnochio Obi.
so why are you not supporting Sowore instead of the desperate man you are supporting
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by vanunu: 6:41am On Nov 03, 2022
GodHatesJews:

You idiots can never follow simple instructions.

Sell your dead weight candidate without recourse to insulting others.

Why are you calling people that you don't know idiots?
What kind of person are you?
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by epkereamaka60858: 7:23am On Nov 03, 2022
Same rhetoric was used extensively to sell Mr Integrity and see how that turned out.Same rhetoric was used extensively to sell Mr Integrity and see how that turned out....
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 7:38am On Nov 03, 2022
dollytino4real:
well no need to speak with a fuul b4 i become a fuul like u,

How much per round ?
Re: Give Me Just One Reason I Should Vote For Peter Obi by GodHatesJews: 7:48am On Nov 03, 2022
We don enter page 3 and no osubidient has given a valid reason why we should vote Peter Osu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Is Good For Minister Of Niger Delta (photo) / BREAKING: Femi Fani-kayode Hits Back At UK Parliament Member. / Tinubu Supporter, Babajide Otitoju Throws Support for Dino Melaye(video,pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.