Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,388 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ (953 Views)

"We No Dey Give Shi Shi In The Mud" - Dipo Awojide Mocks Obidients / "Bus Conductor": Atiku's Camp mocks Wike Over Frequent Visits To The Villa / ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ by Melezenawii: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
The Peoples Democratic Party’s Deputy Director, Media and Publicity, Presidential Management Committee, Mr Uloka Chibuike, has said that the supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, are no longer confident in their ability to win the 2023 presidential election.

Chibuike said the Obidients are no longer at ease as they have been swept away because the status quo had changed for the PDP presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar’s sure victory in the 2023 presidential election.

He made the remarks in a statement made available to journalists in Awka on Wednesday.

Chibuike declared that at the moment, no presidential candidate had more support and acceptance in the country, especially in Anambra State, than the former vice president.

https://punchng.com/youre-no-longer-confident-atikus-camp-mocks-obidients/

1 Like

Re: You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ by Urheadmaster(m): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
grin

Atikulooter isn't a better option for Nigerians neither is Tinubu.

No matter what they say.

Obi-Datti is coming on board at the end of the next year general elections in Nigeria tongue undecided.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ by MrNice04(m): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
Even without sentimehts, atiku is significantly better than tinubu.
Much better.
He is saner, has a better grasp on economic realities, is less bigoted, more refined , more pan-Nigerian.

It's a no-brainer.

If we had to choose between atiku and tinubu, I will go with atiku 100%.

Atiku will not vomit nonsense policies like agbado and corn or fund touts.

Besides, TINUBU's ticket does not represent the south in any shape or form.

4 Likes

Re: You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ by MrNice04(m): 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
Obedient will become atikulated

1 Like

Re: You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ by M2holy: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
Re: You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ by MrNice04(m): 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
The goal is to prevent another APC disaster I'm a delta man and Atiku have me and my family votes

2 Likes

Re: You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ by harqinhola(m): 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
TINUBU HAS ME AND MY FAMILY VOTES

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ by slivertongue: 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
And uloka is spending precious campaign time on a group that is nt confident. fear dey catch uloka

1 Like

Re: You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ by silvoclaira: 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
Again... A people without Leaders/Heroes cannot be a civilized people

4 Likes

Re: You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ by OkutaNla: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
It's true sha. Their hype and noise level don reduce drastically. Obidense, ogini?? Which levels? Wetin dey sup na? Una no dey give shishi but una don open over 10 bank accounts to collet shishi from the masses? Shey you dey whine me ni

5 Likes

Re: You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ by ResidentSnitch(f): 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tinubu is going there yo line up his pocket some more and compensate his cronies and Atiku is going there for the same reason and to prove a point and to continue the northern hegemony.
Obi is the one among the top contenders who has the good of the country at heart.
Re: You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ by Treasure17(m): 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
harqinhola:
TINUBU HAS ME AND MY FAMILY VOTES
You said that In 2015 and Nigeria is not any better.
Re: You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ by Eriokanmi: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
This guy must be high on something cheap cheesy

No be pdp dey follow us like mumu. Na shame dey catch apc but they'd soon follow suit.
Obi went to see Nigerians in the Diaspora and omokri condemned the move, Adejanju wasn't left out. Now atiku has done same grin

As if that wasn't enough, they're visiting flooded areas after obi first made the move.

Every party with their styles of campaigning. We're very active. Last week Saturday was a huge success in lagos during a free Medical outreach for Obidatti23. The poster is below my post. I can't wait to see the pdp and others do same. As I speak, obidients are warming up for a rally in Anambra.

7 Likes

Re: You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
Re: You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ by Igwe9(m): 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
Thinkam:
Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
Atiku has lost out already, Kwankwaso is showing him shege in the North.
Everybody is using PO as a campaign strategy. I'd rather not vote than to vote for either atiku or tinubu

1 Like

Re: You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ by Think9ja(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
Who is a fool?

A fool Is anybody, animal, place or thing that believes that Peter Obi has a single chance of becoming the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

AtiKowa 2023
Re: You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ by harqinhola(m): 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
I DIDN'T SAY THAT IN 2015

Treasure17:

You said that In 2015 and Nigeria is not any better.
Re: You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ by onomeabuja: 1:46am On Nov 03, 2022
MrNice04:
The goal is to prevent another APC disaster I'm a delta man and Atiku have me and my family votes
Bro I greet u jare.. Mavo....
Atiku is our man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ by FreeStuffsNG: 3:31am On Nov 03, 2022
The election started off as APC versus PDP but with the way PDP is having problems, it is now a walk over win for APC.
Asiwaju issagoal

3 Likes

Re: You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ by Laple0541(m): 3:47am On Nov 03, 2022
It's getting clearer and clearer what the scammer called Obi is made of, he knew from tim he can't win the election, that is why he japa to Labour Party to mastermind his Ponzi scam.

Upon all the money the scammer looted as governor, he still asked his gullible zombidients to start donating to over 10 different accounts in this harsh economy. By the end of this year, anyone that still think this scammer has anything to offer will never get sense again in life.

Wake up zombidients.
Re: You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ by Karlovych: 3:55am On Nov 03, 2022
embarassed They claimed the party has no structure yet they are still having sleepless nights over Labour party and the OBIdient masses, smh
Re: You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ by Abdu81: 4:36am On Nov 03, 2022
This people are blind, ObiDatti campaign is having a massive grassroot campaign going on all over Nigeria.

If you know obi is not winning,why worry about him?

Na American wonders PDP and APC go see for 2023.
Re: You’re No Longer Confident, Atiku’s Camp Mocks ‘obidients’ by Abdu81: 4:40am On Nov 03, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed They claimed the party has no structure yet they are still having sleepless nights over Labour party and the OBIdient masses, smh

Obi is crushing APC and PPD in their spirit.

They had hoped to bring obi down with ipob/ Biafra tag but it failed woefully.

Ever since obi have rising to the pinnacle of popularity more and more.

The time is now for Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Tinubu Unite Against Atiku - Vanguard / I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi / E-Town-Hall APP: Valentine Ozigbo Launches A Town-hall App For The “OBIDIENTS”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.