Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi (941 Views)

2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP / Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by Chinonye2022(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2022
Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate, Mr. Peter Obi, has ex­pressed optimism that he would emerge winner in the south west­ern zone of the country in the forthcoming general elections.

Mr. Obi also declared himself the most qualified person to rule Nigeria, saying he has what it takes to move the country to the promised land in 2023.

He made the declaration at the first and second convocation ceremonies of the Dominican University, Samonda, Ibadan, on Saturday
Obi spoke while x-raying his chances of securing maximum votes in the southwest in the 2023 election.

Obi, who is the Pro-Chancellor of the university, stated that he had proved he could do the job, adding: “And my promise is a promise: that I will deliver. It is for us to look at our promises and how we will be able to deliver in parts.”

“The job requires a lot of phys­ical and mental energy; it’s for you to assess who is most likely to do the job.”

“It’s not acceptable, we will pull people out of poverty, we will work hard to remove Nigeria from con­sumer to producer, we will support the private sector, which in turn will provide more jobs for our youths.”

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://independent.ng/ill-win-in-south-west-says-peter-obi/&ved=2ahUKEwjP-9r-s_H7AhXB6aQKHU3ED-UQFnoECCkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1s3KIkALIXQ4E8uPRrem5G

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by Ekemax: 11:58am On Dec 11, 2022
It is POssible

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by Chinonye2022(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2022
Even in South East Labour Party wil struggle to win one state because of traditional voters in PDP

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by LegalWolf: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Smiles,

I love his confidence!

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by DSC7: 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
SS, SE, SW, Middlebelt, NC are in the bag already...

Shaky shaky Daddy and his demented urchins can go to hell...

8 Likes

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by YourMrBoo: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
Any person that genuinely wants a better country will definitely vote for PO

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by ayourbamie: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
We hope so too

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Small yansh de shake grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by richeeyo(m): 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
DSC7:

Your daddy's bag or which bag Oponu radarada

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by richeeyo(m): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hype men plenty for Peter Obi squad, na them dey make am reason like that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by Villa12(m): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
Lol

You go even win for North join grin

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by Mystic216: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
Man is optimistic and it will happen 100%

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by DSC7: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
richeeyo:

Your shaky shaky Daddy wey no fit stand proper presidential ambition is dead and Buried...

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by Villa12(m): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
DSC7:

onye Nzuzu

You no add NW and NE join

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by DSC7: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
richeeyo:

Your shaky shaky Daddy wey no fit stand proper presidential ambition is dead and Buried...

I pity ur mental health if u don't stop supporting a brain dead Caricature candidate.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by GuyWise101(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

If not for tribalism in Nigeria Obi wouldn't be having any competitor

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by Brendaniel: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
President Peter Obi has won the whole NIGERIA

We are just waiting for Buhari's tenure to expire and then inauguration ceremony for President Peter Obi(GCFR)

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by DSC7: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
Villa12:
onye Nzuzu

You no add NW and NE join

Werey tuntun our 25% is guaranteed in the core northern states already.....

1 Like

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by Villa12(m): 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
DSC7:

Werey tuntun our 25% is guaranteed in the core northern states already.....
Nwoke Nzuzu

You no add am put for wetin you write grin
Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
For sure. Suffering knows no tribe

1 Like

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by DSC7: 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Villa12:
Nwoke Nzuzu

You no add am put for wetin you write grin

Iti boribo Adamu Adagba we only need 25% votes in NE and NW.....

Stop spitting everywhere like an imbecilë...

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by famouscargo4u: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Future impossible tense. He will get highest votes ìn Lagos but can't wọn still

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by Villa12(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
DSC7:

Iti boribo Adamu Adagba we only need 25% votes in NE and NW.....

Stop spitting everywhere like an imbecilë...
emebeghi ihe

You didn't add it to the crap wey you write na grin grin
Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by OriOko88(m): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
cheesy
Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by BOLATINUBU01: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
He won't av up to 5%, akitu will have 7%

Our votes is for TINUBU, at least 85%

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by CharleyBright(m): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Easy with your bravado, my dear Peter Obi.
I support you to win the elections,
You don't announce your war strategy before going to a battle, because by doing so you give your enemy the advantage of preparing for you to counter you.
And mind you my dear Peter Obi, defeating Tinubu to win the SW be a easy cake.

Like him or hate him, Tinubu is a shrewd politician and a determined one at that. Even if you are capable of defeating him in his SW backyard, you don't go bragging about it before it happens.
Tinubu will now be determined not to lose the SW to you even if he loses the election.

My dear Peter Obi, from the bottom of my heart I pray you win this election. And my candid advise for you is to focus on your weak potential voting regions and strengthen your chances there. The Northern vote should be your priority.
25% in 26 States is the determining factor for who will eventually win the election. So focus on achieving 25% in Northern states, not you focusing on defeating Tinubu in SW.
Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by Salvador1: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Something is giving his Excellency confident.

I can only say it's POssible.
Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
North only south west, you will win all the 36 states including fct, but on social media oo .

1 Like

Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by Ebuka78: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
Chinonye2022:
Even in South East Labour Party wil struggle to win one state because of traditional voters in PDP

Presidential election is different from governorship election.
Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by gafsal: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
YES!!! JUST LIKE OBI WINS LAST OSUN STATE GUBER ERECTION... LOL

KIKIKI.....
Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by richeeyo(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
DSC7:

I pity ur mental health if u don't stop supporting a brain dead Caricature candidate.
OBI has no good record or any records at for him to be worthy of been a senator
Re: I’ll Win In South-west, Says Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
Peter Obi wants to finish the Emilokan drug lord kpatakpata

Peter Obi is snatching the only remaining region away from Tinubu

Let me reiterate it here that Tinubu is the only presidential candidate with no base

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign / BREAKING: Gunmen Set Imo High Court Ablaze / Yoruba Christians Are Not Fools. We Will Not Vote For Muslim/muslim Ticket.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.