Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu (19934 Views)

2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Oyo Accord Excos Form Alliance With Makinde, Accuse Adelabu Of Disrespect / Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by oshozondii: 11:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
Chances of the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Abubakar Atiku got a boost in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, as leaders and stakeholders of the party disagreed with Governor Seyi Makinde on his stand against Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, saying the governor was only speaking for himself, but not for the generality of the party members, leaders and stakeholders.

Recall Governor Makinde, had on Saturday, during a live radio programme in the state, said himself and other aggrieved PDP governors would not work for the presidential candidate of the party for some reasons.

The Governor, had on the radio programme, said a northerner cannot complete eight years tenure and also return power to the North for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to take over.

He also argued that the National Chairman of the party cannot come from the North and the Presidential Candidate also emerge from the North.

But speaking at an emergency meeting of the leaders of the party from the 33 Local Government Areas of the state, a former minister of Mines and Steel Development, Elder Wole Oyelese and a foremost leader of the party, Mr. Femi Babalola in their separate remarks on Wednesday evening, said Makinde was not speaking for the party in the state but speaking for himself.

They said PDP leaders would work and deliver the state for the presidential candidate of the party, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar in 2023.

According to Oyelese: “A good politician would not speak like that. For makinde to say he would not work for Atiku doesn’t mean anything. He is on his own! It is an empty threat! If he said we should not vote for Atiku, who are we voting for?”

We are too sophisticated for that in Oyo State. Makinde is a new comer in Oyo State politics but we shall continue to work for our party.”

“However, we are working for Atiku in a special way. My advise for any politician who wants to win in oyo state is to come to mainstream. Mainstream is the leadership of the party in the state.”

“What is the position of Yoruba on this matter that Makinde is talking about? We don’t have a position. Baba Fasoranti is saying something and Baba Adebanjo is saying another thing.”

“We are not having a position in Yoruba land. Our members remain steadfast and committed. This is our party and we cannot allow it to breakdown.”

Also speaking, a foremost party leader, Femi Babalola, popularly known as Jogor, said the governor is also guilty of the points he raised against the presidential candidate, Abubakar Atiku.

He that comes to equity must come with clean hands. As an Engineer, I analyse issues. The first question I asked myself was, is it good for a northerner to take over from a northerner? And another question is that is it good for an Ibadan man to take over from Ibadan man that spent eight years?”

“So, for Makinde that benefited from such, why is he now antagonising another person? He didn’t see anything that was wrong in that but when it is Atiku, it is wrong.”

“Also, did he distribute key positions equitably? Key positions were appointed from Governor’s Local Government, Ibadan North East, the Secretary to the State Government (SSG), the Commissioner for Finance, Commissioner for Local Government and the only PDP Senator in Oyo are all from Ibadan North East.”

“He is now speaking with equity, that should not come from him. We are for Atiku and we are for the PDP, you can see leaders and stakeholders across the 33 local governments here, and we are all ready to win Oyo State for our presidential candidate,” Babalola emphasised.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/2023-oyo-pdp-leaders-at-war-with-makinde-over-alleged-endorsement-of-tinubu/

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by lhordspy: 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
You see what some people dont understand is you can never go wrong when you are faced with two options. Especially when it involves aligning with a winner who always wins or a constant regular loser.

George Steinbrenner once said, and i quote:
“Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next"

Seyi makinde chose the winning side, a wise man will always go with the winning side not because he loves to win but because he hates losing and the downfall that accompany the defeats.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by Honjoshy4u: 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
They should live Makinde to be foolishly following Wike that don't have a stake in the next government.
Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish insensitive ticket

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by onioh: 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
Not surprise

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by yinkus6750(m): 11:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
His trying to do Omoluabi.
At the detriment of his second term election.
If he performed well in his first term, no matter what, he will win the second term.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by Felimax(m): 12:09am On Nov 03, 2022
I told you if the West is not voting for Tinubu their next best belt is Atiku. Know this and know peace.

Wike is the real traitor, he pushed everybody out of PDP including Peter Obi with the hope that he will get the PDP ticket and ended up waisting the hard earned resources of Rivers State to the tune of BILLIONS of naira to the real political gladiators.
Wike cannot be a second class citizen but at the moment he is begging to eat the scraps from the masters table. What a clown!

Hence the saying, he who laugh last laugh best.
Today, Wike's only faith is to retire to his bedroom where his wife will kiss him to stupor. This cannot be my governor.

Atiku/Okowa 2023!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by alanto: 12:19am On Nov 03, 2022
I love how it's being played
Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by BossGerald: 12:25am On Nov 03, 2022
Everything concerning the drug lord and agbero founder is destructive and divisive...

He has divided his own people just for his selfish evil ambition...an ambition that is dead on arrival.

Sane Nigerians have rejected the failed Apc party and Everything relating to it.

Vote wisely.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by PointZerom: 12:31am On Nov 03, 2022
lhordspy:

You see what some people dont understand is you can never go wrong when you are faced with two options. Especially when it involves aligning with a winner who always wins or a constant regular loser.

“Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next"

Seyi makinde chose the winning side, a wise man will always chose the winning side not because he loves to win but because he hates losing and the downfall that accompany the defeats.

You're still dreaming at the Emir's palace, you'll soon wake up to reality.

The deaf need not to be told that the WAR has started.......Igbo adage.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by slivertongue: 12:36am On Nov 03, 2022
Makinde is playing games, he I'll soon deny supporting APC.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 1:56am On Nov 03, 2022
It's like saying celestine omehia will deliver Rivers State to Atiku without Wike. Lol.....I laff

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by 9jahotblog: 2:26am On Nov 03, 2022
That’s why I always love the core and erudite leaders of Pdp in Yoruba land, they will all speak the truths and nothing but the truths to you in order to reason sensibly. Makinde goofed with his latest actions to support the clueless failed Drug baron Tinubu for presidency. Makinde will lose his second term with this actions. I hope you see clearly here how they will votes out GSM from power in 2023 governorship Election. In a good day, it’s the turn of Oke-Ogun axis to produce the next Governor that will succeed Ajimobi in 2019, but due to GSM popularity and the support of Baba Ladoja then, GSM won the Pdp governorship election in 2018 and also gave ibadan indigene more edge to be governor of Oyo State again. On a good day, Oke-Ogun zone should be the zone that should produce the Governor in 2019 but baba Ladoja was the cause here and Pa Ladoja is supporting the clueless Tinubu presidential ambition in southwest region. We all know that now . I just pity GSM here. I pray what happened to Akala in 2011 shouldn’t happened to him oooo cos’ the same ibadan people he feels are his backups now will desert him when they see the reality on ground. GSM should relinquished his stands now or he will be disgrace in the February 25th, 2023 presidential election when Atiku/Okowa wins the poll. I just dey pity Makinde here. Teslim Folarin has set the traps for him and he’s about to falls on it. Following the empty chest beater Wike will only jeopardise the second term bid of GSM. I pity GSM in oyo State politics.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by Ireportlive: 2:47am On Nov 03, 2022
cool

Atiku's biggest undoing is trying to hijack PDP Oyo state from Seyi Makinde using Dollars

Seyi would fight back with his thugs and auxiliary and it would be bloody

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by realstars: 3:00am On Nov 03, 2022
After the ragging, play the obi's.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 4:33am On Nov 03, 2022
Smh. These PDP members can not move a needle for HE Atiku in Oyo when voting starts.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by another1: 5:17am On Nov 03, 2022
Well said. The guy Makinde do not know what he is doing.

He that comes to equity must come with clean hands. As an Engineer, I analyse issues. The first question I asked myself was, is it good for a northerner to take over from a northerner? And another question is that is it good for an Ibadan man to take over from Ibadan man that spent eight years?”

Good question.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 6:15am On Nov 03, 2022

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by Sammy07: 6:41am On Nov 03, 2022
sad

9jahotblog:
In a good day, it’s the turn of Oke-Ogun axis to produce the next Governor that will succeed Ajimobi in 2019, but due to GSM popularity and the support of Baba Ladoja then, GSM won the Pdp governorship election in 2018 and also gave ibadan indigene more edge to be governor of Oyo State again. On a good day, Oke-Ogun zone should be the zone that should produce the Governor in 2019 but baba Ladoja was the cause here

another1:
Well said. The guy Makinde do not know what he is doing.

Good question.

You guys are hypocrites.
You're talking of equity, yet na Ibadan indigene win the primary election for both apc and pdp for 2023 election

You're talking of equity yet na Ibadan indigene win the primary election for both apc and PDP in 2019 elections

You're talking of equity yet, PDP presidential candidate and DG and Chairman all from North.

You're talking of equity yet, you want a northerner to take over from a Northerner next year.

What nonsense are you saying?

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by 9jahotblog: 7:05am On Nov 03, 2022
Sammy07:
sad

You guys are hypocrites.
You're talking of equity, yet na Ibadan indigene win the primary election for both apc and pdp for 2023 election

You're talking of equity yet na Ibadan indigene win the primary election for both apc and PDP in 2019 elections

You're talking of equity yet, PDP presidential candidate and DG and Chairman all from North.

You're talking of equity yet, you want a northerner to take over from a Northerner next year.

What nonsense are you saying?
you are just a clueless somebody here. You clueless APC member only want to used GSM and dumped him. Nigerians knows your clueless tactics here. It’s the turn of Oko-Ogun axis of Oyo State to become the Governor of Oyo State . As it stands today, Pdp is one in oyo state. Stop been clueless here. GSM and his deputy supporting Tinubu doesn’t says the entire electorates of Oyo State will support APC . Besides GSM and his deputy Governor only have one vote each why the electorates in Oyo State will decide who they want on February 25th, 2023 presidential election. As it stands today, Atiku Abubakar will win the February 25th, 2023 presidential election in oyo state not to talk of Ogun, Ekiti and Osun State. You never know anything yet. Thousands of GSM supporters are already deserting GSM fruitless mission to support clueless loser Tinubu and his failed APC Muslim-Muslim ticket in the February 25th presidential election. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii. The clueless drug baron is a goner.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by Sammy07: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2022
9jahotblog:
you are just a clueless somebody here. You clueless APC member only want to used GSM and dumped him. Nigerians knows your clueless tactics here. It’s the turn of Oko-Ogun axis of Oyo State to become the Governor of Oyo State . As it stands today, Pdp is one in oyo state. Stop been clueless here. GSM and his deputy supporting Tinubu doesn’t says the entire electorates of Oyo State will support APC . Besides GSM and his deputy Governor only have one vote each why the electorates in Oyo State will decide who they want on February 25th, 2023 presidential election. As it stands today, Atiku Abubakar will win the February 25th, 2023 presidential election in oyo state not to talk of Ogun, Ekiti and Osun State. You never know anything yet. Thousands of GSM supporters are already deserting GSM fruitless mission to support clueless loser Tinubu and his failed APC Muslim-Muslim ticket in the February 25th presidential election. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii. The clueless drug baron is a goner.

You're saying rubbish,
I supported Pdp governorship candidate instead of Aketi in my state, Supported good luck instead of Buhari, supported Oyetola instead of Adeleke, Supported Sanwo olu instead of Jandor, Supported Seyi instead of teslim, supported Tinubu instead of Atiku.

I am always in support of anything that'll bring developments to South west region, unlike you, don't have br...ain of your own, instead you eat whatever crumbs left on your masters table.

You said its the turn of oke ogun axis, Makinde and Folarin are they from Oke Ogun axis?

Ain't both of them from Ibadan?
Such a conscience-dead, brain-damaged leaders and followers

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by 9jahotblog: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2022
Sammy07:

You're saying rubbish,
I supported Pdp governorship candidate instead of Aketi in my state, Supported good luck instead of Buhari, supported Oyetola instead of Adeleke, Supported Sanwo olu instead of Jandor, Supported Seyi instead of teslim, supported Tinubu instead of Atiku.

I am always in support of anything that'll bring developments to South west region, unlike you, don't have br...ain of your own, instead you eat whatever crumbs left on your masters table.

You said its the turn of oke ogun axis, Makinde and Folarin are they from Oke Ogun axis?

Ain't both of them from Ibadan?
Such a conscience-dead, brain-damaged leaders and followers
it’s the turn of Oke-Ogun region to produce the next Governor of Oyo State before Baba Ladoja endorsed GSM for Governor. It’s outer rubbish here. Since 1999, Oke-Ogun has never produce the Governor of Oyo State. Your reply has said it all that you are clueless ignorant propagandist APC member. What you guys are always good at is to used and dump gsm. I only pity gsm future ambition. Gsm is a goner. All in the name of lost Tinubu life presidential ambition, you have started singing praises of gsm. I just dey laugh. Besides gsm only have one vote same way with his emergency deputy Governor. As it stands today, Pdp voting strength keep on rising tremendously in Oyo State as deputy Chairman of Labour Party in Oyo State decamped with his hundred of members to Pdp in ibadan yesterday vowing to support Atiku Abubakar presidential bid. Atiku/Okowa has come to win, Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go. Atiku Abubakar has been destined by the Almighty God to rule Nigeria. Keep on ranting, keep on wailing on nairaland. It’s your job as usual. BVAS machines will do the magic. Pdp wins massively in Oyo state in February 25th, 2023 presidential election not to talk of Osun State, Ogun State, Ekiti State and Ondo State. Nigerians have reject APC Muslim-Muslim ticket in the presidential election. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by Sammy07: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2022
9jahotblog:
it’s the turn of Oke-Ogun region to produce the next Governor of Oyo State before Baba Ladoja endorsed GSM for Governor. It’s outer rubbish here. Since 1999, Oke-Ogun has never produce the Governor of Oyo State.

I know Oke Ogun has not produce a governor, Alao akala was the non Ibadan man that ever ruled Oyo since 1999.

Besides gsm only have one vote same way with his emergency deputy Governor. As it stands today, Pdp voting strength keep on rising tremendously in Oyo State as deputy Chairman of Labour Party in Oyo State decamped with his hundred of members to Pdp in ibadan yesterday vowing to support Atiku Abubakar presidential bid. Atiku/Okowa has come to win, Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go. Atiku Abubakar has been destined by the Almighty God to rule Nigeria.

So who are the PDP members of Oyo State supporting for governorship election If not Makinde?

Meaningless rantings

72 Likes

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by Apophenia24k: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2022
lhordspy:

Seyi makinde chose the winning side, a wise man will always chose the winning side not because he loves to win but because he hates losing and the downfall that accompany the defeats.

Oyo state governor supporting Tinubu Publicly is going to cost Tinubu a lot in the North.. that's an anti-party activity and belive me the northerners are waiting for that dice to be casted. Now even Ganduje like his deputy inlaw might work against Tinubu..
In fact Gombe and Kano APCs suspended campaign because that yesterday.
Watch out brother.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by lhordspy: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2022
Apophenia24k:

Oyo state governor supporting Tinubu Publicly is going to cost Tinubu a lot in the North.. that's an anti-party activity and belive me the northerners are waiting for that dice to be casted. Now even Ganduje like his deputy inlaw might work against Tinubu..
In fact Gombe and Kano APCs suspended campaign because that yesterday.
Watch out brother.

What are you even saying. I dont even understand. Ganduje will work against tinubu? grin. Bro, please you should pick another nairaland section like comedy or romance. Politics section is not for you.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by Apophenia24k: 9:59am On Nov 03, 2022
lhordspy:

What are you even saying. I dont even understand. Ganduje will work against tinubu? grin. Bro, please you should pick another nairaland section like comedy or romance. Politics section is not for you.

Lol
The urge for the southwestners to dictate to us what we can see on ground is the lowest form of awakening, bro come and visit us here please, I promise to host you. I'm in funtua now but I'll be in Kano this weekend, come and see for yourself before over confidence lead you to total dismay..

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by lhordspy: 10:05am On Nov 03, 2022
Apophenia24k:

Lol
The urge for the southwestners to dictate to us what we can see on ground is the lowest form of awakening, bro come and visit us here please, I promise to host you. I'm in funtua now but I'll be in Kano this weekend, come and see for yourself before over confidence lead you to total dismay..

I still don't understand what that has got to do with ganduje working against Tinubu. The same Ganduje that was in Lagos with tinubu yesterday?

And i dont remember asking you if you are from the North. Lol. Or is your conscience pushing you. These days, every emekas and chidinma are all from the North.

Stay away from Mpukuruimmiri. Bro.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by Apophenia24k: 10:29am On Nov 03, 2022
lhordspy:

I still don't understand what that has got to do with ganduje working against Tinubu. The same Ganduje that was in Lagos with tinubu yesterday?

And i dont remember asking you if you are from the North. Lol. Or is your conscience pushing you. These days, every emekas and chidinma are all from the North.

Stay away from Mpukuruimmiri. Bro.

Reason I don't mostly reply you guys, use vulgar words and foul language on everyone, I'm not your regular banter sir, and please I'm not even from the core North, I'm from benue state.
attack all the Emeka and Chidinma as your please but that won't change the fact on ground.
Visit North.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by lhordspy: 10:37am On Nov 03, 2022
Apophenia24k:

Reason I don't mostly reply you guys, use vulgar words and foul language on everyone , I'm not your regular banter sir, and please I'm not even from the core North, I'm from benue state.
attack all the Emeka and Chidinma as your please but that won't change the fact on ground.
Visit North.

'Stay away from mpkuruimmiri, bro"

Still trying to pick out the vulgar word in the afore-stated.

Maybe you should please help me.

31 Likes

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by BSdetective: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2022
9jahotblog:
That’s why I always love the core and erudite leaders of Pdp in Yoruba land, they will all speak the truths and nothing but the truths to you in order to reason sensibly. Makinde goofed with his latest actions to support the clueless failed Drug baron Tinubu for presidency. Makinde will lose his second term with this actions. I hope you see clearly here how they will votes out GSM from power in 2023 governorship Election. In a good day, it’s the turn of Oke-Ogun axis to produce the next Governor that will succeed Ajimobi in 2019, but due to GSM popularity and the support of Baba Ladoja then, GSM won the Pdp governorship election in 2018 and also gave ibadan indigene more edge to be governor of Oyo State again. On a good day, Oke-Ogun zone should be the zone that should produce the Governor in 2019 but baba Ladoja was the cause here and Pa Ladoja is supporting the clueless Tinubu presidential ambition in southwest region. We all know that now . I just pity GSM here. I pray what happened to Akala in 2011 shouldn’t happened to him oooo cos’ the same ibadan people he feels are his backups now will desert him when they see the reality on ground. GSM should relinquished his stands now or he will be disgrace in the February 25th, 2023 presidential election when Atiku/Okowa wins the poll. I just dey pity Makinde here. Teslim Folarin has set the traps for him and he’s about to falls on it. Following the empty chest beater Wike will only jeopardise the second term bid of GSM. I pity GSM in oyo State politics.

Keep crying.... grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by Okwyjesus(m): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2022
oshozondii:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/2023-oyo-pdp-leaders-at-war-with-makinde-over-alleged-endorsement-of-tinubu/
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Bigot war. That tribe is more tribalistic than northener.

Come to NLNG, Total, Shell of old..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by 9jahotblog: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2022
BSdetective:

Keep crying.... grin
kikiki, keep wailing and crying around. Atiku Abubakar is your next President of Nigeria. Let that sink in Elon musk voice.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by 9jahotblog: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2022
Sammy07:

I know Oke Ogun has not produce a governor, Alao akala was the non Ibadan man that ever ruled Oyo since 1999.

So who are the PDP members of Oyo State supporting for governorship election If not Makinde?

Meaningless rantings
you are a toddler in Oyo State politics. You don’t understand anything joor. Alao Akala was from Ogbomosho in Oyo North Senatorial district. Alao Akala isn’t from Oke-Ogun Zone. You don’t know Oyo State politics at all. You are still a novice seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde: APC Is Not A Party Anyone Should Be Interested In Joining / Ekwueme May Be Homeless Next Rainy Season –UK Erosion Expert / Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.