Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu (19962 Views)

2023 Oyo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Oyo Accord Excos Form Alliance With Makinde, Accuse Adelabu Of Disrespect / Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by iiifedimma(f): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
He's not really serious
Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by udemzyudex(m): 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lol..Wike go out this mumu inside trouble.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by BabaOfLagos: 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
Politics ad usual, but believe me,
Atiku winning the coming elections would be by miracle only.
For those who understands Basketball profits.. See the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by Announced3: 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by fredoooooo: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Dem go settle na normal thing, Yoruba first beofre pdp ( pápá deceive pikin)

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by bhella10: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
9jahotblog:
That’s why I always love the core and erudite leaders of Pdp in Yoruba land, they will all speak the truths and nothing but the truths to you in order to reason sensibly. Makinde goofed with his latest actions to support the clueless failed Drug baron Tinubu for presidency. Makinde will lose his second term with this actions. I hope you see clearly here how they will votes out GSM from power in 2023 governorship Election. In a good day, it’s the turn of Oke-Ogun axis to produce the next Governor that will succeed Ajimobi in 2019, but due to GSM popularity and the support of Baba Ladoja then, GSM won the Pdp governorship election in 2018 and also gave ibadan indigene more edge to be governor of Oyo State again. On a good day, Oke-Ogun zone should be the zone that should produce the Governor in 2019 but baba Ladoja was the cause here and Pa Ladoja is supporting the clueless Tinubu presidential ambition in southwest region. We all know that now . I just pity GSM here. I pray what happened to Akala in 2011 shouldn’t happened to him oooo cos’ the same ibadan people he feels are his backups now will desert him when they see the reality on ground. GSM should relinquished his stands now or he will be disgrace in the February 25th, 2023 presidential election when Atiku/Okowa wins the poll. I just dey pity Makinde here. Teslim Folarin has set the traps for him and he’s about to falls on it. Following the empty chest beater Wike will only jeopardise the second term bid of GSM. I pity GSM in oyo State politics.
All these tears

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by OfficialAPCNig: 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
Atiku's biggest undoing is trying to hijack PDP Oyo state from Seyi Makinde using Dollars

Seyi would fight back with his thugs and auxiliary and it would be bloody
And Yorubas will die

You guys always talk senselessly sometimes
Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by fredoooooo: 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
9jahotblog:
That’s why I always love the core and erudite leaders of Pdp in Yoruba land, they will all speak the truths and nothing but the truths to you in order to reason sensibly. Makinde goofed with his latest actions to support the clueless failed Drug baron Tinubu for presidency. Makinde will lose his second term with this actions. I hope you see clearly here how they will votes out GSM from power in 2023 governorship Election. In a good day, it’s the turn of Oke-Ogun axis to produce the next Governor that will succeed Ajimobi in 2019, but due to GSM popularity and the support of Baba Ladoja then, GSM won the Pdp governorship election in 2018 and also gave ibadan indigene more edge to be governor of Oyo State again. On a good day, Oke-Ogun zone should be the zone that should produce the Governor in 2019 but baba Ladoja was the cause here and Pa Ladoja is supporting the clueless Tinubu presidential ambition in southwest region. We all know that now . I just pity GSM here. I pray what happened to Akala in 2011 shouldn’t happened to him oooo cos’ the same ibadan people he feels are his backups now will desert him when they see the reality on ground. GSM should relinquished his stands now or he will be disgrace in the February 25th, 2023 presidential election when Atiku/Okowa wins the poll. I just dey pity Makinde here. Teslim Folarin has set the traps for him and he’s about to falls on it. Following the empty chest beater Wike will only jeopardise the second term bid of GSM. I pity GSM in oyo State politics.

Bush baby, cry !!!!!
Yoruba first beofre pdp ( pápá deceive pikin)

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by Announced3: 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Sammy07:

You're saying rubbish,
I supported Pdp governorship candidate instead of Aketi in my state, Supported good luck instead of Buhari, supported Oyetola instead of Adeleke, Supported Sanwo olu instead of Jandor, Supported Seyi instead of teslim, supported Tinubu instead of Atiku.

I am always in support of anything that'll bring developments to South west region, unlike you, don't have br...ain of your own, instead you eat whatever crumbs left on your masters table.

You said its the turn of oke ogun axis, Makinde and Folarin are they from Oke Ogun axis?

Ain't both of them from Ibadan?
Such a conscience-dead, brain-damaged leaders and followers

Bro Sammie don't quote the hotdog fool.. I saw him as a bastard that will sell his father house for junks...
I don't know what special about his support for atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by Announced3: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
fredoooooo:

Bush baby, cry !!!!!

Bro don't quote that guy... Seems he is a bastard that will sell his father house for junks

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by Nasan(m): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
He Is Sabotaging The Party. He Should Be EXPELLED.
Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by Tashala0: 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
lhordspy:
You see what some people dont understand is you can never go wrong when you are faced with two options. Especially when it involves aligning with a winner who always wins or a constant regular loser.

George Steinbrenner once said, and i quote:
“Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next"

Seyi makinde chose the winning side, a wise man will always go with the winning side not because he loves to win but because he hates losing and the downfall that accompany the defeats.

Lol. Wicked thing like you !

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by buhariguy(m): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
BossGerald:

Everything concerning the drug lord and agbero founder is destructive and divisive...

He has divided his own people just for his selfish evil ambition...an ambition that is dead on arrival.

Sane Nigerians have rejected the failed Apc party and Everything relating to it.

Vote wisely.
don't worry, we have have also divided ohaneze and igbo vote.
That is why you see igbo pdp senator campaigning for apc, and ohaneze are confused.
Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by adigun4mee(m): 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
Makinde is about to receive the biggest blow in his life.Firstly,I think he’s not a good politician because he failed in almost all the questions being asked on a radio programme anchored by Isiac Brown.Secondly,endorsing Tinubu will spell doom for the reps and Senators of PDP because 85% of voters are low class,10%middle class.I just hope he come to his senses before it’s too late.
Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by InvertedHammer: 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
/
Black people especially Nigerians never fail to disappoint. They love to self-sabotage and then turn around to pray for the ever elusive divine intervention.

How can sane people from the South want another 8 years of a Northerner irrespective of the party? The Northerners will not, and can never tolerate such idiocy if the roles are reversed. To make it worse, another Fulani that will empower his people to continue the carnage. After the harm is done, the Southerners will again congregate in churches to ask God to intervene. God cannot be mocked. I firmly believe that God left Nigeria a long time ago.

/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by Corporate2020: 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
They should live Makinde to be foolishly following Wike that don't have a stake in the next government.
Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish insensitive ticket

Start practising how to cry now, because you will weep blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President next year.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by oludav(m): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
oshozondii:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/2023-oyo-pdp-leaders-at-war-with-makinde-over-alleged-endorsement-of-tinubu/
APC is a rejected party in Nigeria. Anybody that comes under it like Tinubu is a failure
Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by 35824L: 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Fake news.

Oyo PDP are united under Makinde in support of Tinubu. The governor only moved in line with the yearning of people of his state. To do otherwise may cost him re-election. Makinde is from Ibadan and Ibadan people have resolved to give Tinubu the largest votes from any Yoruba city.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by fredoooooo: 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Announced3:

Bro don't quote that guy... Seems he is a bastard that will sell his father house for junks
Alright grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by premierlead: 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Who is the fucking makinde? He's going next year God willing
Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by Seankhalifa: 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
9jahotblog:
lol.. u don't know yoruba... let election time come first.... e go shock u... atiku won't win a state in d West... even osun... it will surprise u

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
Atiku will get alot of sympathy votes from the South and massive votes from the North.

The Northerners will come out en masse to vote for Atiku in other to humiliate Wike.
Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by premierlead: 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
Sammy07:

I know Oke Ogun has not produce a governor, Alao akala was the non Ibadan man that ever ruled Oyo since 1999.

So who are the PDP members of Oyo State supporting for governorship election If not Makinde?

Meaningless rantings

9jahotblog:
you are a toddler in Oyo State politics. You don’t understand anything joor. Alao Akala was from Ogbomosho in Oyo North Senatorial district. Alao Akala isn’t from Oke-Ogun Zone. You don’t know Oyo State politics at all. You are still a novice seriously.

Even Sammy07 knows better about Oyo state than you do, fake blogger posing too know up and down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by Banhammy717: 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
I'm an indigen of Oyo State, Elder Wole Oyelese is nothing but a paper weight politician in Oyo State.
He cannot win a local government Election in Egbeda for PDP.
He's only hungry and angry. Since he left Abacha Government as a minister, he's been struggling for relevance in ibadan.

Even, his own territory is under control of Hon Sikiru Olayemi, a die-hard supporter of Governor Seyi Makinde.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by Thekaghan: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
To those displaying their ignorance up there . There are 17 LG in Ibadan alone out of 33LG in Oyo State. Till thy kingdom come Ibadan indigene will always be the Governor as long as they are on the ballot unless the mistake of Akala happens

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by onatisi(m): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
Seyi makinde was very stupiid to have made such dumb ediotic comment and statement
Even his principal boss wike and the other governors in wike camp ,have not come out openly to state their position or who they are supporting , everyone is still waiting for the dying moments because any sensible human being will think twice before supporting tinubu over atiku . This coming elections is totally different that is why wike has quickly bought 100,000 votes ahead all other parties . He doesn't want to leave anything to chance
Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by 9jahotblog: 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
Seankhalifa:
lol.. u don't know yoruba... let election time come first.... e go shock u... atiku won't win a state in d West... even osun... it will surprise u
Atiku Abubakar will win 5 out of 6 states in Yoruba land and you will be running helter skelter as usual. Keep on wailing here. Tinubu the clueless drug baron is a goner. Infact in Lagos State it’s now 50/50 Atiku Abubakar will still lead in Lagos State too. You haven’t see anything yet.
Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by onatisi(m): 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
Atiku will get alot of sympathy votes from the South and massive votes from the North.

The Northerners will come out en masse to vote for Atiku in other to humiliate Wike.
Boss check all pdp records in south west presidential elections , pdp has never had less than 45%. Pdp is a fully rooted party unlike apc which is just a collection of strange bedfellows with power grabbing mentality.
I keep telling people that the south west votes will be scattered and broken to pieces , apc,pdp and obi will all have their share . The north is where the final decision will be made . Will the north now leave atiku and vote for a sick dying Yoruba man called tinubu ? Never they will stick to their own.
Tinubu got played by buhari and the north, the moment apc loses this presidential election and buhari completes his tenure , you will see that buhari CPC party will move out of apc . That is the end
Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by Tshae: 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
Oyo Pdp leaders know the truth that Yorubas will not vote for Atiku again, not that they hate him but a northerner cannot finish and another northern takes over. They just want to cash out from Atiku. Seyi Makinde has done his assignment properly.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by DeleTaller: 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
another1:
Well said. The guy Makinde do not know what he is doing.

He that comes to equity must come with clean hands. As an Engineer, I analyse issues. The first question I asked myself was, is it good for a northerner to take over from a northerner? And another question is that is it good for an Ibadan man to take over from Ibadan man that spent eight years?”

Good question.

Mr engineer.. stop the misleading... Do you really know and understand what those G5 are fighting for? The chairman from the north and candidate from the North with an agreement that the chairman will step down if the ticket goes north.. So that is the issue on ground and that is what you should troubleshoot as an engineer .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by 9jahotblog: 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
fredoooooo:

Bush baby, cry !!!!!
keep on wailing here, Pdp is the next party that will form next government at the central in 2023. Pdp are heavily united and prepared to win February 25th, 2023 presidential election . Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii. Tinubu is a goner.
Re: 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu by Iwedunloye: 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
PointZerom:

You're still dreaming at the Emir's palace, you'll soon wake up to reality.

The deaf need not to be told that the WAR has started.......Igbo adage.

Accepted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) / FG To Proscribe Al-majiri, Others / Hon. Ben Nwankwo Recognized As Honorary Citizen Of Awka Ancient Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.