Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,180 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye (3449 Views)

Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood / Anambra Man Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself On A Tree With Rope(photos) / Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by mysticwarrior(m): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
Try cyanide
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by dnawah(m): 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Joy002:
just want to end it, am tired, wish incarnation will be fair to me next time, thanks
take sniper,tie ur hands and jump inside the lagoon, you merit am,no be me go die ur death.if you reach there tell my wife say i never get money for her burial o! cry cry
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by olasquare: 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
Barims:

God doesn't exist

Ooops. I c. U came up from poop. And u breathe came from ammonia gas that came from Pluto. Meanwhile the gas and Pluto has no trace of existence. Everything just boom. I pray you find meaning of life
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by Goodbadbowy419: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
Put knife for neck, e make sense like dat

Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by Haymus007(m): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Best recommendation crush the plantain and eggs same time.....if you are a woman just buy acid 1k pour inside your hole... grin
You no well grin
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by Joy002(f): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
The time has come
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by Elostar: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
Joy002:
The time has come
from your post I since too much commitment, pls moderators should save her by pushing this to front page for mature advice's from mature people,, and pls let's stop all this negative advice comment,,
My uncle was an occultic man till his due date to die, he ran to church and was saved, ,@joyoo2 if your case is similar you can do the same
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by T0BY(m): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
You better don't try it.. if you kill yourself, you will still regret it over there and by then it will be too late. At least consider your family. All most everybody is passing through a lot in this country, just continue pushing, situation will change for good.
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by DonXavi(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
Joy002:
The time has come
We all have gotten to that point where we were under extreme pressure to end it all, we pushed, fought and resisted that urge, we pressed on and here we are today looking back at those days and saying, hey, we made it. It can also be your story if could resist and push a bit more. May God strengthen you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by kansoboy: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mountain of fire Nd miracle church is faster...run to the church now, u will survive...I am still alive today because I ran to MFM church when suicide was knocking at my door.

1 Like

Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by Joy002(f): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
Barley 24 hours, it must happen, am prepared,
Pls forgive me all that I have wronged, God forgive me, had I know, but it will pain me to go slowly, that's while I am looking for snappy way, u may not understand what am passing through wright now, all that felt for memay God deliver u and may u never be in this my trauma am in today, but all that mocked me God will answer for me

1 Like

Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by kpajie1: 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
Fool use sniper.why u dey ask question am waiting to hear d result ewu hausa.ezi ohia.odeni ode.olodo head
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by frndfghtr(m): 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
Joy002:
Barley 24 hours, it must happen, am prepared,
Pls forgive me all that I have wronged, God forgive me, had I know, but it will pain me to go slowly, that's while I am looking for snappy way, u may not understand what am passing through wright now, all that felt for memay God deliver u and may u never be in this my trauma am in today, but all that mocked me God will answer for me
is that prayer or course, what is the matter you refuse to talk, no matter what it is there must be a way out, if you wish to die, die well if you which to live, live we will help you,
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Joy002:
just want to end it, am tired, wish incarnation will be fair to me next time, thanks,
If its what money can buy I would have seek for help, or what is replaceable I would have ask for help, lifeless live is unbearable, pls mod help me delete this my trend, is like the time have reach for me

Pls stop.......���.... don't drink any harmful substance....I drank hypo last wee,I was rushed to the nearest hospital, I'm still feeling the pains
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by frndfghtr(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Viewing your profile, is like you are a lady, and new on this platform, table your problem and get answers from here
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by Daddyyin: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
SMGGroup:
It's unfortunate how wicked and stone hearted Nigerians have become. The responses up there is inhumane even if his story is just to get attention.

Nigerians is the major problem of Nigeria. The people are f.ucked up both mentally and morally.

To the OP, whatever the problem, you will eventually get through it. This is my number if you need someone to talk to. ***.***.**.***

God bless you bro. I pray he talks to someone

1 Like

Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by uglodoh(f): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
Daddyyin:

God bless you bro. I pray he talks to someone
That guy is a scammer. He opens new accounts to write such topic so that people will fall for him
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by Nicepoker(m): 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mixture of sniper and lagoon very effective. Then use the knife to cut out the dimension of the rope needed. Next thing you are in front of your maker telling him the vehicle that conveyed you there. grin
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by Joy002(f): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
Pls am not a guy am a gal, to be honest, they said I will give up tomorrow, but a pastor here on nairaland is working hard on me, just pray for me
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
Joy002:
Pls am not a guy am a gal, to be honest, they said I will give up tomorrow, but a pastor here on nairaland is working hard on me, just pray for me
good don't give up try and think hard on solutions if you are unlucky in your area try to find a way to relocate a change of enviorment its an idea one can easily not remember or consider seriously while depressed that can always help / not talking abroad i mean a new state trust me things can get worse there in most cases if u try abroad.
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by FODA(m): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
go to highway, wait for trailer not car
u mean dangote trailer bro lol,this country enn
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by NuruDiddy: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
Bye eeeeee
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by AlomoReloaded: 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
Joy002:
just want to end it, am tired, wish incarnation will be fair to me next time, thanks,
If its what money can buy I would have seek for help, or what is replaceable I would have ask for help, lifeless live is unbearable, pls mod help me delete this my trend, is like the time have reach for me
Bullet is actually faster.... But sniper is easily accessible and highly effective. Safe journey man.
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by Roman7(m): 11:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
U never ready. If u wan really kill yourself u no go tell anybody.
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by realstars: 1:26am On Nov 05, 2022
Joy002:
Good morning, just beleave, every thing nice is on the way.
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by Mystery9(m): 9:57am On Nov 05, 2022
Trailer
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by lexy2014: 9:58pm On Mar 01
Joy002:

you are the only that can find out. try all the options. after that you can make the best pick
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by EducasionMe(m): 12:10pm On Mar 02
Joy002:

Are you not dieing again?

May your sow ress in piece
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by Reelmii: 1:04pm On Mar 02
Goodbye oo..remember to close the gate of hell wen u pass...make heat no kill Nigerians cheesy
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by dnawah(m): 1:46pm On Mar 02
Joy002:
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by Raylight2(m): 1:54pm On Mar 02
The user is still cashing out from betking. Make una no mind her.
Re: Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye by Alexiiydon: 12:26am On Mar 03
Jakumo:

This is slightly off-topic but as someone whose upbringing didn't include exhortations to attend formalized religious gatherings, but did emphasize the importance of remaining law-abiding and considerate, I prefer to view the concept of "God" as merely an unverified declarative statement defining any particular individual's moral compass with respect to their personal conduct, and their interaction with society at large.

In other words, a person who is naturally preoccupied with peering up women's skirts and down their blouses would readily identify with any religion that purports to be the custodian of moral purity to the extent of dictating severe and uncomfortable dress codes to women, often entailing the state's enforcement of such repressive dress codes by randomly selected "morality police" charged with prosecuting real and imaginary fashion crimes.

On the other hand, a person whose religious persuasion inspires them to uplift less unfortunate members of society while refraining from indulgence in the usual sins of theft, deceit, trespass, murder, and adultery, would also be more likely to embrace the freedom of individual choice that is enshrined in the constitutions of MOST electoral democracies on this planet. In short, therefore, it is not the name of a person's religious leaning that matters, but the manner in which that person conducts themselves, and the respect that they accord others around them.
are you now dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faces Of Girls Beheaded On Ibadan Road(photo) / China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) / Abandoned Baby Found Behind UNICAL Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.