Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

"Ifeanyi" Davido's Son Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ifeanyi" Davido's Son Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (1368 Views)

Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple / Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) / Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ifeanyi" Davido's Son Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated by mrox4d(m): 4:58am On Nov 03, 2022
The Instagram account of the deceased son of Davido, Ifeanyi has been deactivated.

Ifeanyi’s parents, Davido and Chioma had created the account @davidifeanyiadeleke on his third birthday.

The account, before its deactivation, had nearly 50,000 followers.

Three-year-old Ifeanyi was reported to have drowned in a swimming pool on Monday night.

Source:https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/ifeanyis-instagram-account-deactivated/

1 Share

Re: "Ifeanyi" Davido's Son Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated by immortalcrown(m): 5:03am On Nov 03, 2022
What else do you expect for the account?

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi" Davido's Son Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated by MuslimIgbo: 6:24am On Nov 03, 2022
That's the right thing to do.
May God comfort the parents and punish the useless and careless nanny.

2 Likes

Re: "Ifeanyi" Davido's Son Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated by dedonfranco(m): 6:46am On Nov 03, 2022
Fine boy like that. Nobody is happy about his death.

3 Likes

Re: "Ifeanyi" Davido's Son Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated by Alwaysready(m): 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
So sorry boy...they should have been helping the boy manage the account na.

Whether you get money or you no get,one day na 6ft. This is just the end for all man.

RIP boy.

Check my signature.
Re: "Ifeanyi" Davido's Son Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated by Barims(m): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
dedonfranco:
Fine boy like that. Nobody is happy about his death.

I'm not sad either
Re: "Ifeanyi" Davido's Son Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated by BestMan001: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
It is well

Never destroy what you can't create

(1) (Reply)

Peter Of P-square Gets Controversial Tattoo: How Cool? / A New Slot For Taking The Piss Out Of Nollywood Celebs / I'll Kill and go to jail To Protect My Kids---stella Damasus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.