Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) (48008 Views)

"Ifeanyi" Davido's Son Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Mandynews(f): 10:22am On Oct 29, 2019
Embattled Nigerian Big Boy and Instagram celebrity, Ismaila Mustapha, popularly known as Mompha has had his popular Instagram account deactivated.

A quick search on the social network for the name ‘MOMPHA’ which was a verified account prior to his arrest no longer yields any result from the search query.

Prior to his arrest by the EFCC, Mompha was notoriously famous on Instagram for showing off his exotic cars, big boy lifestyle among other things which endeared many Nigerians who were always in his comment section begging for one thing or another.

Via https://mandynews.com/momphas-instagram-account-has-been-deactivated-screenshot/

3 Likes

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by DonBenny77(m): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2019
Hahahaha the Instagram king is no more

163 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2019
Everything will look stupid to him right now

246 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by kestolove95(m): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2019
Scammer, when is hushpuppi visiting Nigeria?

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2019
My friend wey just hit 100k last week went to boutique, he bought one used iPhone 7

He changed his Facebook username to OG-WIREWIRE, he started to flaunt all the clothes he brought and the girls he met for club he went to.

few days ago he came to let me know that he want to sell his phone because he is broke,i just say for my mind(abi eleyi ti yawere nii)

The life of average yahoo boy,they eventually run out of happiness and the rest of their life will be full of regret for making another life miserable and life worth committing suicide

EFCC,interpol and other dubai security agencies to urgently track all his expensive property and forfeit it ASAP before his wife turn things around

252 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Bola146(f): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2019
Lobatan. His haters will be happy now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Flexherbal(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2019
I do not think it is good to flaunt ones wealth on social media.

Keep doing your legit work, if it makes you happy.
Life is not all about money, (I do not mean , that you should not work hard to make money) there are so many people who have money, but are not happy.
Once you have : Shelter, food and good health, thank your maker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y23wb4CuHeA

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by DrNueLpureHoney: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2019
Gbese
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Freemanbobble: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2019
Stay low and invest

20 Likes

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by polvbjeytvn: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2019
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Starboytwo(m): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2019
Beginning of the end

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by ednut1(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2019
Big fool Mompha. he should rot in jail for 50 years. all those who have tapped and typed Amen to his prayers tooo should be jailed

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by ursullalinda(f): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2019
How the mighty falling.....the show off was just unnecessary

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by crafteck(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2019
What of Dino melayes insta

3 Likes

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by maberry(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2019
Nobody wants to associate with failure

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Jestin: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2019
Who he dey try impress before ?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by marcushenry198(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2019
Bottom line trust God and the system hustle legitimately and you succeed.... yahoo yahoo would soon end waiting all this boys go do

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2019
Please i want to know what happened to the short rogue bullion van vagabond

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by agarawu23(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2019
Ediot.

I don't know why these people can't live low when they know their sources of wealth isn't clean.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by toyinjimoh(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2019
Such is life.. Be humble

5 Likes

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by nairalanduseles: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2019
Haters are so excited when people have problem........if haters could use this negative energy positively they will be so wealthy...........

28 Likes

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by hisgrace090: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2019
Hmm
Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2019
Just imagine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by fergieboy: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2019
Really missed him

He was so generous

7 Likes

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by salbis(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2019
Las las the shit don dey hit the fan. Welcome to another phase of life Mal. Ismaila Mustapha.

1 Like

Re: Mompha’s Instagram Account Has Been Deactivated (screenshot) by seankafor(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
My friend wey just hit 100k last week went to boutique, he bought one used iPhone 7

He changed his Facebook username to OG-WIREWIRE, he started to flaunt all the clothes he brought and the girls he met for club he went to.

Last week he came to let me know that he want to sell his phone because he is broke,i just say for my mind(abi eleyi ti yawere nii)

The life of average yahoo boy,they eventually run out of happiness and the rest of their life will be full of regret for making another life miserable and life worth committing suicide

EFCC,interpol and other dubai security agencies to urgently track all his expensive property and forfeit it ASAP before his wife turn things around
grin grin
I can attest to this 100%.
Have few niggas who rarely flaunt but mehn, their money long as fvck.

It's really a stage thoor

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Hype Men In Nigeria 2017 (Photos) / All Wizkid's 2017 International Awards In One Picture / Korede Bello And D'ja In Don Jazzy's Home (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.