Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London (58217 Views)

Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade / Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano / Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by NaijaCover(m): 5:03am On Nov 03, 2022
A 28-year-old man has been arrested for stabbing his Nigerian mother to death in east London.

Detectives on Tuesday, November 1, 2022, charged Nicholas Aina, of Auriel Avenue, Dagenham, with the murder of his mother, 64-year-old Caroline Adeyelu.

He was also charged with the attempted murder of another woman in her 30s.

Police were called to the scene of the stabbing on Auriel Avenue at 9.35pm on Sunday, October 30, 2022, where Ms Adeleyu was pronounced dead at the scene.

The other woman also suffered stab injuries and was taken to hospital for treatment. Her condition is not life threatening.

Aina appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday November 1, and was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Thursday, said police.

Samantha Southey, 27, who lives in the adjacent road from the incident, said: “I just heard a bit of commotion last night. The police knocked on the door and said they caught the person. It’s a little bit frightening. It’s getting a little too close to home."

Detective Superintendent Richard Vandenbergh said: "It appears this was an isolated incident confined to a single address."

He also added that the Dagenham stabbing 'is a truly shocking incident.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/64-year-old-nigerian-woman-stabbed-to-death-by-her-son-in-london.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by NaijaCover(m): 5:04am On Nov 03, 2022
Don't Forget Is Always Here 4 You

Bad News Is Brought To You By

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by immortalcrown(m): 5:04am On Nov 03, 2022
Madness

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by NaijaCover(m): 5:11am On Nov 03, 2022
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

1 Like

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by Hesssi: 5:12am On Nov 03, 2022
Too Bad.

R.I.P to her.

16 Likes

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by NaijaCover(m): 5:18am On Nov 03, 2022
Hesssi:
Too Bad.

R.I.P to her.

Bad News Here And There
Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by Daniel7543: 5:23am On Nov 03, 2022
Aina abi Hyena why did you commit crime in a foreign land?
It's like Aina wants to take his skull mining business to another level.
Between Aboki and Afooonja man, I don't know who's more deadly holding a knife.

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by Karlovych: 5:32am On Nov 03, 2022
embarassed It's not surprising one bit, Awolowo's free education sent them abroad to be useful and this is the way they chose to pay him back.

RIP to the woman, Yorubaland has failed you!

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by KingOfTheDamned: 5:40am On Nov 03, 2022
When they tell you women not to try to raise children on your own, you won't listen.

Single mother parent homes are a disaster . Such kids are never normal

Edited

All the products of single mum parent homes are quoting me with anger. Pls direct your anger at your mums who chose to be highways that every man who came around drove through grin

FACTS

99% Serial.kilelrs sadists masochists narcissists and child molesters are raised by single mums

99% rapists too
99% Tinubu supporters too
99% armed robbers , yahoo boys, drug pushers
99% prostitutes, Instagram twerkers, hotel short time whöres, hook up girls are 99% raised by single mums.
99% loose cheap dirty girls are.raised by single mums!! Facts!!
Homosexuals too are 99% raised by single mums.
Bad wives... Wives who cheat or have a high probability of cheating are raised by single mums

140 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by xpressionx(m): 5:48am On Nov 03, 2022
One of the many benefits of bad upbringing.

11 Likes

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by Nukilia: 5:48am On Nov 03, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed It's not surprising one bit, Awolowo's free education sent them abroad to be useful and this is the way they chose to pay him back.

Who did this to you?

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by Nukilia: 5:49am On Nov 03, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
When they tell you women not to try to raise children on your own, you won't listen.
Single parent homes is a disaster . Such kids are never normal

Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by 2special(m): 5:53am On Nov 03, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Have you read any of Ben Carson books?

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:56am On Nov 03, 2022
what yoruba cannot do doesn't exist..

Carry skull mining enter abroad.

TuEh

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by OVB123: 6:01am On Nov 03, 2022
I will not give birth to a child that will kill me before my time in Jesus name. Amen!

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by gambia(m): 6:29am On Nov 03, 2022
This is quite unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by Mercury12(m): 6:51am On Nov 03, 2022
Karlovych:

frustrated idiotaaaaa
If your father had benefited from from awolowo free education u won't be here disgracing your entire lineage with your bigoted posts on nairaland...

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by Mercury12(m): 6:52am On Nov 03, 2022
OVB123:
I will not give birth to a child that will kill me before my time in Jesus name. Amen!
Amen. The situation is quite pathetic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by KingOfTheDamned: 7:09am On Nov 03, 2022
2special:
Have you read any of Ben Carson books?

Ben Carson was a one in a million chance... There is always the exception to the rule. 99% of single mother kids grow up to be wasted adults , criminals, addicts and deviants

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by justicechichex: 7:17am On Nov 03, 2022
too like copy and paste. Tueh! No reason as to why the act was carried out

2 Likes

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by 2special(m): 7:24am On Nov 03, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Ben Carson was a one in a million chance... There is always the exception to the rule. 99% of single mother kids grow up to be wasted adults , criminals, addicts and deviants
oh

1 Like

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by dnawah(m): 7:33am On Nov 03, 2022
post=118082102:
Update From . COM

A 28-year-old man has been arrested for stabbing his Nigerian mother to death in east London.

Detectives on Tuesday, November 1, 2022, charged Nicholas Aina, of Auriel Avenue, Dagenham, with the murder of his mother, 64-year-old Caroline Adeyelu.

He was also charged with the attempted murder of another woman in her 30s.

Police were called to the scene of the stabbing on Auriel Avenue at 9.35pm on Sunday, October 30, 2022, where Ms Adeleyu was pronounced dead at the scene.

The other woman also suffered stab injuries and was taken to hospital for treatment. Her condition is not life threatening.

Aina appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday November 1, and was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Thursday, said police.

Samantha Southey, 27, who lives in the adjacent road from the incident, said: “I just heard a bit of commotion last night. The police knocked on the door and said they caught the person. It’s a little bit frightening. It’s getting a little too close to home."

Detective Superintendent Richard Vandenbergh said: "It appears this was an isolated incident confined to a single address."

He also added that the Dagenham stabbing 'is a truly shocking incident.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/64-year-old-nigerian-woman-stabbed-to-death-by-her-son-in-london.html
RIP, people pray for Children but they never pray for the ones that will not kill them. angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by Elderlymann: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2022
Rip maa

1 Like

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by mytime24(f): 7:40am On Nov 03, 2022
post=118082108:
Don't Forget Is Always Here 4 You

Bad News Is Brought To You By
oga at d top dey vex cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by Candidlady: 8:26am On Nov 03, 2022
angry

These women wont hear word. As soon as you know it is that THING called male in your womb.

Get rid of it cos if you don't at the end it will only bring nothing but pain to you. They don't deserve to live

Poor woman
Rip to her. If only she knew

Dead genders

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by Gadafii: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2022
Omoluabi
Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by Yettad: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2022
OVB123:
Amen o
Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by Bvlgari: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2022
shocked
Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by Richy4(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

<<I don't mean to quote you but what you said is not fair to so many ladies and gentlemen who are single parent doing the right thing to bring up their kids the right way...

<<There are so many people that turned out right who were raised by single parent;

<<Ramsey Noah to me is a great guy.. he was raised by a single parent...and he is normal to me ...

<< There's nothing wrong with Omotola jalada..

<< Like it or not, Prince William and Harry are ok. Their mother died when they were kids... They are as normal as humans can be..

<< There are so many people who are stamping their authority in and outside Nigeria and in the world at large who were raised by single parent...

<< Besides,there are lot of people raised by both parents that turned out extremely bad...

42 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White Handkerchief Tied On Victims Of Port-Harcourt Serial Killer (Photos) / Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] / Man Who Disguised As A Woman To Secure A Job In Niger State Busted (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.