Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London (58291 Views)

Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade / Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano / Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by Ashirioluwa: 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Better to be childless than to have a killer as a son or daughter…….son from HeLL
Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by descarado: 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
GboyegaD:

Unfortunately, you failed on this. It shows you lack reasoning if you think whoever questions your shallow thoughts were raised by single parents.

That said, there are enough kids raised by single parents that are doing great things and many raised by both parents whose lives are an eyesore.

So being myopic and if you need to put statistics, put one that is dependable and has a source and not just what your brain alone processes.
Majority of them in uk are doing really bad. It is a well known secret. The ladies are very toxic. They are given custody of these kids most of the time. Their toxicity affects these kids cos they use them to get money from their ex, hate them cos of their ex and use them as revenge tool. I wouldn't be 2 miles closer to them cos they will bore you with stories of how bad men are forgeting you are married to one.

6 Likes

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by HaneefahRN(f): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
Some children can be so unfortunate
Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by BeanmanX(m): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
The boy might be mentally ill

2 Likes

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by KingOfTheDamned: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
godwon01:
They are plenty in London here. They want freedom. Enjoying party ,24/7. Everyday is x max No time for proper up bringing of their kids when they frustrated their father from the house. Looking for sex 24/7 from different men. Collecting glory of useless men to add to their satanic destiny.

Exactly .. wasted birds with no plan for the future other than living off the system

4 Likes

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by anayolity: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
Daniel7543:
Aina abi Hyena why did you commit crime in a foreign land?
It's like Aina wants to take his skull mining business to another level.
Between Aboki and Afooonja man, I don't know who's more deadly holding a knife.

My friend don't be a cunt .....freaking fuuul

1 Like

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by Richy4(m): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
GboyegaD:

Unfortunately, you failed on this. It shows you lack reasoning if you think whoever questions your shallow thoughts were raised by single parents.

That said, there are enough kids raised by single parents that are doing great things and many raised by both parents whose lives are an eyesore.

So being myopic and if you need to put statistics, put one that is dependable and has a source and not just what your brain alone processes.
Some times it's difficult to be a Nigerian... A lot of them were programmed to be judgemental and myopic...

Their kind of narrow mindedness can only be equalled to that of the Pharisees according to the good book sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by SeriouslySense(m): 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Richy4:

Some times it's difficult to be a Nigerian... A lot of them were programmed to be judgemental and myopic...

Their kind of narrow mindedness can only be equalled to that of the Pharisees according to the good book sad
Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by Konjiboii: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
The police knocked on the door and said they caught the person. It’s a little bit frightening. It’s getting a little too close to home

I cant help to think this white lady and the neighborhood watch or white all over UK are having a secret meeting about the sudden influx of Africans in the UK..damn nuggets are getting little too close to home,help me.
Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by SeriouslySense(m): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
(Trying to think objectively)
I would think that is something wise people do, they watch out for their safety and they monitor who comes into their country.

If you are in their position you will do the same. Although i am wondering why Nigerians may be having troubled children.

Its likely due to not having time to impact grace, love and self growth unto the kids, typically when people make mistakes they would learn from it and try to help others and their kids to not make same mistakes, quality time and kind influences of parents is vitality , and Kids with challenges need to be understood more.

Konjiboii:
The police knocked on the door and said they caught the person. It’s a little bit frightening. It’s getting a little too close to home

I cant help to think this white lady and the neighborhood watch or white all over UK are having a secret meeting about the sudden influx of Africans in the UK..damn nuggets are getting little too close to home,help me.
Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by GboyegaD(m): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
descarado:

Majority of them in uk are doing really bad. It is a well known secret. The ladies are very toxic. They are given custody of these kids most of the time. Their toxicity affects these kids cos they use them to get money from their ex, hate them cos of their ex and use them as revenge tool. I wouldn't be 2 miles closer to them cos they will bore you with stories of how bad men are forgeting you are married to one.

Majority doesn't make 99% and I'm guessing this majority are Nigerians. It doesn't mean every race are like that and one thing I have noticed is that the average person around me who is divorced still remains civil with the ex because of the kids and I feel it isn't that way many times with Nigerian divorce cases.

1 Like

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by GboyegaD(m): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
Richy4:

I think it is a result of how we were raised coupled with the hypocrisy of our environment.

3 Likes

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by Tannhauser(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

These women wont hear word. As soon as you know it is that THING called male in your womb.

Get rid of it cos if you don't at the end it will only bring nothing but pain to you. They don't deserve to live
shocked

Poor woman
Rip to her. If only she knew

Dead genders

Wish I knew the guy who shattered your heart and broke your spirit, I would buy him several pints. I swear the bitterness is epic!

By the way, this is the FIRST generation where WOMEN have taken a clear lead over men in sexual immortality, promiscuity and cheating (proven by research backed by statistics) so your pathetic LGBTQ+ lifestyle won't save you from more heartbreak

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by SeriouslySense(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
That word Civil
GboyegaD:

Majority doesn't make 99% and I'm guessing this majority are Nigerians. It doesn't mean every race are like that and one thing I have noticed is that the average person around me who is divorced still remains civil with the ex because of the kids and I feel it isn't that way many times with Nigerian divorce cases.
Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by Konjiboii: 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeriouslySense:
(Trying to think objectively)
I would think that is something wise people do, they watch out for their safety and they monitor who comes into their country.

If you are in their position you will do the same. Although i am wondering why Nigerians may be having troubled children.

I guess I would be, I could very much knack knack that Chinese man that killed a girl in the north.
It's not hard to wonder, this kids are taught in school to report their parents to social service if abused so this scare our Nigerian parents out there.

1 Like

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by jclassiq(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
What could be the problem?

I see a 64 year old woman who's not in tune with her age. She desperately wants to feel younger.

Perhaps he disagrees with her lifestyle but is that enough reason to take away her life?

1 Like

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by descarado: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
GboyegaD:

I am talking about Nigerians. Don't know about other countries.

I said uk, didn't mention another country cos I don't know what's obtainable there. It is that bad
Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by SeriouslySense(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
Parents can use other means to impact to their children, if they cannot use discipline (The African way), they can use quality time with kids, they could also use quality community, by connecting or associating more with the right people, it will rub off on them.

Konjiboii:

I guess I would be, I could very much knack knack that Chinese man that killed a girl in the north.
It's not hard to wonder, this kids are taught in school to report their parents to social service if abused so this scare our Nigerian parents out there.

1 Like

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by olamike02: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
Daniel7543:
YOU HAVE TAKEN YOUR MKPUMIRIN AGAIN. YOUR SIBLINGS ARE IN THAILAND AND VIETNAM WAITING FOR THE GALLOW MAN.

1 Like

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by SeriouslySense(m): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
If she wants to feel young again its okay, but i was thinking there is a disconnect, although she may be emotionally bounded to her son, she does not understand him, and it frustrates her, also could be he lost purpose, no clarity. It seems it has been festering and there was a lot of fustration.

jclassiq:
What could be the problem?

I see a 64 year old woman who's not in tune with her age. She desperately wants to feel younger.

Perhaps he disagrees with her lifestyle but is that enough reason to take away her life?

2 Likes

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by Otogah: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
post=118082102:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/64-year-old-nigerian-woman-stabbed-to-death-by-her-son-in-london.html
call me for your quotations on your house projects 09154622279. Not getting quantity surveyor makes you to waste 5% to 25% of your total money spent on your building projects. Because you allowed your workers to give you quotations. Asking your workers to give you quotations is like a teacher is asking you to mark your own exam.
Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by hollywater: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
64 years still dressing like olosho. Let it not be what I'm thinking. Probably She is shaming the boy with her lifestyle. Due i am not in support of him killing her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by Konjiboii: 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Parents can use other means to impact to their children, if they cannot use discipline (The African way), they can use quality time with kids, they could also use quality community, by connecting or associating more with the right people, it will rub off on them.

That could work only for awhile while they are young because let's be honest at a point we rebelled against our parents and for most of us that period change our person. But I understand your concern and how you see this situation.
Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by Perfectbeing(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
adonainana:
Always two sides to a story

Someone doesn't just wake up one day and decide to kill someone. It takes years and years to build resentment and hatred.

Some Nigerian parents living outside Nigeria are even more wicked than Nigerians living in Nigeria . And we know how wicked Nigerians are generally anyway

Some physical body is in London but their mental and mindset way of life is in Nigeria.

Some gaslight you, insult you, abuse you, financially control you.

RIP to the dead

If you are a toxic human being and you are reading this, Change Change

A day of reckoning is coming

Some victims know how to walk away, some will harm you before walking away, some will do both and walk away

Good day all
There's a woman that live in the next compound after mine. I won't be surprised if one day, one of her children stabs her. Cos she dey frustrate them die. Even me that's not living in the same compound is frustrated by her.
This woman can shout, insult both her children and husband that left her at around 2 am in the night.

I won't be surprised if one day, one of her child stabs her.

3 Likes

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by SeriouslySense(m): 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
You are right, even the right association, is not enough, sometimes children are just drawn to negative lifestyle, while sometimes its a short period, other times it seems a lot of time and episodic.

Where Adults cannot control their urges, yet influences such as the right community and the willingness of that Adult, could be a sufficient remedy.

While its sad, that sometimes, some seem to be lost with all efforts.

Konjiboii:

That could work only for awhile while they are young because let's be honest at a point we rebelled against our parents and for most of us that period change our person. But I understand your concern and how you see this situation.
Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by yahoodetector: 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
When they tell you women not to try to raise children on your own, you won't listen.

Single mother parent homes are a disaster . Such kids are never normal

Edited

All the products of single mum parent homes are quoting me with anger. Pls direct your anger at your mums who chose to be highways that every man who came around drove through grin

FACTS

99% Serial.kilelrs sadists masochists narcissists and child molesters are raised by single mums

99% rapists too
99% Tinubu supporters too
99% armed robbers , yahoo boys, drug pushers
99% prostitutes, Instagram twerkers l, hotel short time whöres, hook up girls are 99% raised by single mums.
99% loose cheap dirty girls are.raised by single mums!! Facts!!
Homosexuals too are 99% raised by single mums.
Bad wives... Wives who cheat or have a high probability of cheating are raised by single mums

Very true. The Chrisland sextape girl comes to note.
Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by yahoodetector: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
2special:
Have you read any of Ben Carson books?

You can't compare Ben Carson's mother who is a mother of the 60's to the crop of mothers we have this present day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by SeriouslySense(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
Perfectbeing:
There's a woman that live in the next compound after mine. I won't be surprised if one day, one of her children stabs her. Cos she dey frustrate them die. Even me that's not living in the same compound is frustrated by her.
This woman can shout, insult both her children and husband that left her at around 2 am in the night.

I won't be surprised if one day, one of her child stabs her.
Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by yahoodetector: 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

These women wont hear word. As soon as you know it is that THING called male in your womb.

Get rid of it cos if you don't at the end it will only bring nothing but pain to you. They don't deserve to live

Poor woman
Rip to her. If only she knew

Dead genders

Was the 15 year old Chrisland College girl who is also a product of a single mother that molested her classmate early this year during their excursion by riding deek a male?
Re: 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London by BJanta: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
Daniel7543:

Unknown Gunmen Now Known. They Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs – Soludo

AFTER wrecking havoc in various communities in Anambra State for several months during which many people were kidnapped, killed and sometimes beheaded, many of the so-called unknown gunmen have, at last, become known.

Many of them whose dreaded camps in the thick forests in the state have been raided and destroyed, have been running their mouths and narrating their escapades, signifying that they too are, after all, mere human beings.

In a space of one year, no fewer than 30 persons, including security operatives, lost their lives through the activities of the unknown gunmen. Many police stations and operational security vehicles were also burnt by the gunmen during their operations.

The situation was so bad that the November 2021 governorship election in Anambra State was threatened such that the electoral umpire, INEC, almost muted the idea of suspending the election. It was at the height of the unknown gunmen saga in the state that Dr. Chike Akunyili, the husband of the late Professor Dora Akunyili, was killed. Akunyili was felled at Nkpor in Idemili by gunmen after attending a programme in Onitsha where he picked a posthumous award for his late wife.

Other killings by the unknown gunmen were to follow, including those of the lawmaker representing Governor Chukwuma Soludo in the state House of Assembly, Dr. Okechukwu Okoye, a former member of the state House of Assembly, Hon Nelson Achukwu, a woman and her four children who were killed at UGA and an Onitsha based man, Sir Paulinus Mbanugo.

When Governor Chukwuma Soludo assumed office, he could not settle down properly for work immediately because no day passed without stories of gunmen burning police stations and attacking local government headquarters, or killing people. Many communities had to inform their relations residing outside the state not to come home until the situation improves.

Realizing that no meaningful achievement could be recorded under such a situation, Soludo swore to recover the state first before going into the execution of his promised programmes for the people. And so, the battle began. First, he revived the Anambra Vigilante Group and empowered them to be able to face the usually heavily armed gunmen. From all indications, results of the governor’s action are positively showing.

Recently, eight persons suspected to be connected with the murder and beheading of the late Hon Okechukwu Okoye, the lawmaker representing Governor Soludo’s Aguata Constituency 11 and his aide, were arrested by security operatives. Few others have also been picked and they are assisting security operatives in locating the camps in the forests. In these forests, such items, including coffins, charms, dangerous drugs, women, cars of all makes and large sums of money were common features.

Following the routing and smoking out of these gunmen from their camps in the forests, normalcy is gradually returning to the various communities. The routing started with the destruction of one of the most dreaded camps located in the thick forest along the bank of Oseakwa River bordering Ihiala and Ogwuaniocha in Ogbaru local government area where the supposed king of the gunmen, popularly known as Double Lion, held sway.

On the day he and four of his members were killed, Double Lion didn’t see it coming as they were easily gunned down by their breakaway colleagues who have since repented and are now working for the state. It was gathered that they had to eliminate Double Lion and his gang because they jettisoned the original plan by extorting and harassing people during weddings, burials and other ceremonies.

Double Lion, who hailed from Awoidemili in Orsu local government area of Imo State began his gun activities along the now abandoned Awka Etiti – Utuh- Ukpor- Orsumoghu- Lilu- Mbosi- Isekke axis, which used to be the connecting route between Anambra and other states of Imo, Abia, Akwa Ibom and Cross River states because of the traffic gridlock along the Onitsha-Owerri road.

The armed gang also created a new operational camp in the Unubi bush, a town located in Nnewi South local government area of Anambra State. However, when the gunmen made that axis their haven and set up similar camps inside Orsumoghu and Lulu forests, motorists abandoned the route after many people had either been kidnapped or killed.

Happenings on that road made Governor Chukwuma Soludo to impose curfew on the entire Anambra South senatorial zone and banned the use of motorcycles at certain times in the zone.

The governor, who was seriously challenged by the gunmen, swore never to surrender the state to them, insisting that his administration must reclaim and make Anambra a livable state.

In the words of the governor, majority of the unknown gunmen are Igbo. “Let us be very clear: These criminals causing mayhem in Anambra are Igbos (dominantly from other South East states) whose real objective is lucrative criminality and foisting their idolatrous religion on the region. Why is it that everywhere they gather and in every camp they operate, there is a deity/idol to which they routinely offer blood in sacrifice? Igbo are known for their enterprise but these criminals are bent on killing Ndigbo businesses.

“The people of the South East, especially Anambra, are predominantly Christians. But with this gang, idolatry is back with vengeance. They forcefully try to convert people, especially the young ones to idolatry by initiating them into cults, swearing oaths to their deities, with the promise of invincibility. Consequently, these youths join them as members and informants.

“Spilling of the blood of the innocent is considered an abomination by our culture and by our Christian religion. We understand that they and harvest human organs for rituals and human sacrifice in their so called camps.

“With their new religion of idolatry and deadly weapons which they use to kill at random, they have tried to create a culture of fear and silence. More recently, the people have begun to question their propaganda, motive and means and they know that they have lost the sympathy of the people. That explains why they desperately tried to ignite a national inter-ethnic crisis by killing some innocent northerners who have lived peacefully in our state for decades to divert attention from their criminality and then seek to re-brand themselves as “defenders of the people.” They have failed, and would continue to fail.”

Five months gone in his administration, Soludo is winning the battle, such that the so-called unknown gunmen have become known.

T

hose of them who have succumbed to the superior power of the state security apparatus have been ranting and confessing their escapades in the state.

Take the case of Chukwudi, alias 50, for example. The hoodlum, who said he has been part of the unknown gunmen in Anambra State for the past one year, confessed that he had so far killed four persons, including two policemen and two civilians.

‘50’ was caught inside a forest at Ukpor, his home town, in Nnewi South local government area of the state along with other members of his gang by security operatives.

The security operatives had last week stormed the camp and arrested some of the unknown gunmen and destroyed the camp. Items recovered during the raid include arms and ammunition, police and military uniforms, a coffin containing charms and various kinds of drugs.

He said that although many people had been killed inside the camp, including those whose relations already paid ransom, he had not killed more than four people, adding that the last person he killed before their camp was destroyed was at the instance of their leader who ordered him to kill the man because he was a saboteur.

He said that their leader, Ezemuo, (King of spirits) now at large, was doing most of the killings, along with the late Double Lion who was killed at Ihiala.

Chukwudi said: “We killed some people because they were accused of monitoring us and acting as informants to the police and government. The two policemen I killed were at Ozubulu and I did it because the commander ordered me to do so.

“Our commander, Ezemuo, is from Imo State and he has run away, while Virus,
“The people of the South East, especially Anambra, are predominantly Christians. But with this gang, idolatry is back with vengeance. They forcefully try to convert people, especially the young ones to idolatry by initiating them into cults, swearing oaths to their deities, with the promise of invincibility. Consequently, these youths join them as members and informants.

“Spilling of the blood of the innocent is considered an abomination by our culture and by our Christian religion. We understand that they and harvest human organs for rituals and human sacrifice in their so called camps.

“With their new religion of idolatry and deadly weapons which they use to kill at random, they have tried to create a culture of fear and silence. More recently, the people have begun to question their propaganda, motive and means and they know that they have lost the sympathy of the people. That explains why they desperately tried to ignite a national inter-ethnic crisis by killing some innocent northerners who have lived peacefully in our state for decades to divert attention from their criminality and then seek to re-brand themselves as “defenders of the people.” They have failed, and would continue to fail.”

Five months gone in his administration, Soludo is winning the battle, such that the so-called unknown gunmen have become known.

Take the case of Chukwudi, alias 50, for example. The hoodlum, who said he has been part of the unknown gunmen in Anambra State for the past one year, confessed that he had so far killed four persons, including two policemen and two civilians.

‘50’ was caught inside a forest at Ukpor, his home town, in Nnewi South local government area of the state along with other members of his gang by security operatives.

The security operatives had last week stormed the camp and arrested some of the unknown gunmen and destroyed the camp. Items recovered during the raid include arms and ammunition, police and military uniforms, a coffin containing charms and various kinds of drugs.

He said that although many people had been killed inside the camp, including those whose relations already paid ransom, he had not killed more than four people, adding that the last person he killed before their camp was destroyed was at the instance of their leader who ordered him to kill the man because he was a saboteur.

He said that their leader, Ezemuo, (King of spirits) now at large, was doing most of the killings, along with the late Double Lion who was killed at Ihiala.

Chukwudi said: “We killed some people because they were accused of monitoring us and acting as informants to the police and government. The two policemen I killed were at Ozubulu and I did it because the commander ordered me to do so.

“Our commander, Ezemuo, is from Imo State and he has run away, while Virus, who is the second in command, has also escaped to Lagos and his house at Ozubulu burnt down”.

Those of them who have succumbed to the superior power of the state security apparatus have been ranting and confessing their escapades in the state.

Take the case of Chukwudi, alias 50, for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport / Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta / Four Men Found Dead Inside A Well In Delta State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.