Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians (962 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Paul Enenche Speaks On 2019 Elections, Tells Nigerians What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians by akelicious(m): 6:43am On Nov 03, 2022
A lady has challenged Nigerians worldwide to join her in protesting against God after she accused him of allowing singer Davido’s son to die in the tragic accident.

She captured herself in a video as she cried and protested angrily at the most high God for not preventing the unfortunate incident from happening.

https://akelicious.net/2022/11/03/ifeanyi-adeleke-join-me-lets-protest-against-god-lady-tells-nigerians/

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians by onioh: 6:45am On Nov 03, 2022
Interesting!
So that God will resign or what exactly ?

Please tell the Lady God completed his work with the world after he handed it over to the sons of men, now playing the roll of a Godfather, comes visiting only when called upon.

Unlike Satan the Devil, He do not force the Man into himself, being the Agent of freedom he created

Why because He can never fail.

Vote Wisely Guys!
For the sovereignty of your unborn children over Looters who claimed to help you solve your Problems, in the name of good Leadership

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians by WibusJaga: 6:47am On Nov 03, 2022

Case of Crying More Than the Bereaved.
Blame yourself when you fail to do the needful & tragedy happens.
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians by Lance008(m): 6:49am On Nov 03, 2022
Something wrong with this one ?
For you to see new day Na by grace of God
Jump enter fire talk say God go protect you because you serve him properly
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians by detectivejones: 6:55am On Nov 03, 2022
Clown. Every known and unkown person want to be in Davido's good book. Is she aware that hundreds of children loss their lives in same or worse circumstances that same day? It is wrong when people use other people's misery to chase clout.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 03, 2022
Some people are mad and jobless attention-seekers. How many people's sons, daughters, fathers, mothers etal die every second? Nonsense.
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 03, 2022
detectivejones:
Clown. Every known and unkown person want to be in Davido's good book. Is she aware that hundreds of children loss their lives in same or worse circumstances that same day? It is wrong when people use other people's misery to chase clout.

Nigerians are worst at it worldwide. I read somewhere yesterday where a Prophet said Ifeanyi should be brought to him and not be buried yet.

Did not even open the article out of embarassment for the nation I come from and the people I call fellow citizens.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians by Redoil: 7:05am On Nov 03, 2022
and what made you think dead people can not be brought back to life with prayer
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians by MatrixReloaded: 7:05am On Nov 03, 2022
You can't question God. No one can bring the dead back. Jesus ended that episode after the last supper with his disciples. The broken bread was the life we took from him so that we can live through him. After death comes judgement.
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians by olawalepopoola: 7:08am On Nov 03, 2022
akelicious:
A lady has challenged Nigerians worldwide to join her in protesting against God after she accused him of allowing singer Davido’s son to die in the tragic accident.

She captured herself in a video as she cried and protested angrily at the most high God for not preventing the unfortunate incident from happening.

https://akelicious.net/2022/11/03/ifeanyi-adeleke-join-me-lets-protest-against-god-lady-tells-nigerians/
She de mad ni.
Can anyone protest against God.
Are you the mother of the deceased?
All because of internet traffic you destroy your generation
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 03, 2022
WibusJaga:

Case of Crying More Than the Bereaved.
Blame yourself when you fail to do the needful & tragedy happens.

Nigerians are shameles with eye service and sucking up to 'big people'.

Ifeanyi was an extremely privileged child who would have gone on to have a life of ridiculous privilege and private-jet wealth and this mad attention-seeker is crying.

I cry for homeless and hungry little kids I see on Nigerian roads knowing their lives are over even before beginning.

As a society of very wicked people, some of the most heartless and wicked in the world, we do nothing about those ones. It is Davido's privileged child everyone now wants to over-mourn publicly today.

Tragic death but no more so than many deaths of Nigerian kids who die of hunger and disease daily. Sick nation and sick people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians by dnawah(m): 7:16am On Nov 03, 2022
akelicious:

is he better than those kidnapped and killed everyday? angry angry angry
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians by PointZerom: 7:22am On Nov 03, 2022
Is it God that built the unguided pool in a residential building?
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians by Okoroawusa: 7:42am On Nov 03, 2022
My History Of Religion lecturer once asked us in a class, ' We keep saying that God created man in his own image. Are sure it is not man that created God in his own image? ".

Keep making excuses for a God that has never and I repeat never lifted a finger to help you in any way but when you succeed you attribute it to him but when you fall you blame yourself, your village people or an imaginary devil.

Being an atheist is bae....
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians by GodHatesJews: 7:46am On Nov 03, 2022
Dem don carry their sliding tackle greeting to God side.

You see why Osus will forever remain cursed slaves?
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians by EdoBoy90(m): 7:47am On Nov 03, 2022
Some of them don't have sense.
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians by Lamanii22(f): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2022
Ode, God is not a magician na… you just want to trend for nothing
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians by judedwriter(m): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2022
Seeking cheap fame...

Why take paracetamol for another person's headache?
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians by Kobojunkie: 9:31am On Nov 03, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
You can't question God. No one can bring the dead back. Jesus ended that episode after the last supper with his disciples. The broken bread was the life we took from him so that we can live through him. After death comes judgement.
God has never made it sin for any man to question Him so why do you declare sin that which God has not! Don't you see that by doing so you sin against God? undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians by Mercury12(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2022
Another deluded fish brain chasing clout grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians by RepoMan007: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
Imagine the placards reading "God, why have you deserted your people?" While they ignoramus are chanting "we no go gree o, we no go gree, ancient of days, we no go gree".
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians by meobizy(f): 3:50am On Nov 04, 2022
Lol. Protest against something which doesn’t exist. This is literally pissing in the wind.

(1) (Reply)

Casting Of Lots By The Apostles In The New Testament Is Pagan Practice Like Ifa / Are U A Caleb ? / Is It Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.