Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,007 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa (15311 Views)

Widow Of Deceased NSCDC Cg’s First Outrider Gets Automatic Job (pic) / IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner / Mustapha Dandaura: Rivers State Gets New Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa by Nwaezeudo: 9:49am On Nov 03, 2022
Nigeria has gone to the dogs yet some unfortunate people are campaigning for one old sick man to continue from where this calamitous administration stopped. God won't let that happen!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa by sacajawea: 9:49am On Nov 03, 2022
Lol
Re: Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa by azpekuliar: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2022
Physician heal thyself.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa by Yoighaman(m): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2022
Racoon:
I repeat:

They are complicit in this matter and would keep covering up the truth.
Re: Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa by tafabaloo(m): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa by Moymoy: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2022
Racoon:
Armed Fulanis, bandits and BH terrorists have taken over the land.

There will be a backlash. A catastrophic backlash. Blood is not water.
Re: Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa by Mathain19(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2022
It is everything they kidnap in Nigeria,
They will kidnap fowl , without sparing it's eggs, remove it's feathers and eat the fowl
Carry face as if nothing happened...
Crying for more...
Oliver Twist..
Re: Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2022
It doesn't matter INEC can get to NASARAWA

SOUTH EAST IS NOT SAFE FOR INEC
Re: Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa by Bryan88(m): 10:22am On Nov 03, 2022
IF una like make una no vote right...e go touch everybody.
Re: Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa by TheFacelessMan: 10:23am On Nov 03, 2022
Racoon:
I repeat:

Great collection. Excellent work!

I am surprised you didn't mention Tinubu grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:36am On Nov 03, 2022
Nigerians are waiting patiently to see turnaround time of rescuing high networth individual (HNI) from the hand of kidnappers without ransome payment.
Re: Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa by SaLongs1(m): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2022
Omo na fom John Rambo go find him wife be that
Re: Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa by Guerin: 11:27am On Nov 03, 2022
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/breaking-nscdc-cg-commanders-wife-kidnapped-in-nasarawa/
I'm somewhat happy with this. They denied me of my well deserved appointment into the service. In 2019, i applied, sat for the exam( I would say I got 100%), passed the exam and was invited for physical verification, i presented everything including my physical self passing all requirements but as corrupt Nigerians in the corridors of authority in this sham country they excluded me during invitation for appointment letter...my only hope and last chance. God will punish them all
Re: Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa by richardjnr10: 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
I was there live, yester nite Omo see tension everybody japa o, thankGod no life was lost, no place is safe now
Re: Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa by Deffi(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
na wao

boohar brothers on the prowl in nasarawa..

Police and soldiers are deeply sleeping. NSCDC has also joined them, to their collective and personal loss! (Make una no wake up and start being pro-active by combing these forests with help of airforce jets, choppers, and seek foreign help, like the ISRAELIS AND AMERICANS BLACK OPS, even RUSSIANS!)

yeye weaklings!!!
Re: Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa by Emmahunk(m): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
See why the ordinary citizens are afraid of the Country called Nigeria. Yet some insane people are still campaigning for APC and PDP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Ojadah Appointed As Acting Global President By Supreme Council Of IPGC / Aiyedatiwa Pledges Loyalty To Akeredolu As Gov. Sacks Deputy’s Media Aides / Dino Melaye Promises Emergence Of ‘new Lokoja’ If Elected Kogi Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.