Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,658 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Tinubu Says It Is An Insult To Mention Funke Akindele’s Name In His Presence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Says It Is An Insult To Mention Funke Akindele’s Name In His Presence (469 Views)

Bola Tinubu Says It's Disrespectful To Mention Funke Akindele's Name Around Him / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Says It Is An Insult To Mention Funke Akindele’s Name In His Presence by phoneport(m): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2022
Source: https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/nollywood/1501691-2023-backlash-tinubu-insult-mention-funke-akindeles-presence-video-trends/

2023: Backlash As Tinubu Says It Is an Insult to Mention Funke Akindele’s Name in His Presence, Video Trends

The presidential candidate of the APC, Bola Tinubu, recently made a comment about actress Funke Akindele
In a viral video, some singers could be heard singing about Lagos state governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu and those contesting against him, including Funke
Tinubu, who was addressing those present, was heard saying in the Yoruba language that it was an insult to mention the actress' name where he is
The 2022 political campaign season is on, and as usual, there are different ways through which politicians respond to their opposition at different levels.

A viral video has, however, sparked reactions on social media as it showed the moment the All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential candidate Bola Tinubu replied to some singers during the state party stakeholders meeting at the state APC headquarters.
The singers could be heard singing about Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu and his opposition, including Funke Akindele, who is running as Deputy Governor under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Tinubu, in a response to the singers, said it was an insult to mention the actress' name in his presence.

Re: Tinubu Says It Is An Insult To Mention Funke Akindele’s Name In His Presence by Ekundayo7574(m): 7:31am On Nov 03, 2022
Lol it's really a big insult, Funke Akindele shouldn't be in the politics someone that can not even handle his house A well know olosho, anyway I learn that IPOB are even supporting him, her failure is near then, we can't allow unknown gunmen to take over power, the very poor masses will suffer I'm not really impressed
Re: Tinubu Says It Is An Insult To Mention Funke Akindele’s Name In His Presence by TinubuThief: 7:34am On Nov 03, 2022
He is a useless man

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says It Is An Insult To Mention Funke Akindele’s Name In His Presence by Stenewiser: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Tinubu Says It Is An Insult To Mention Funke Akindele’s Name In His Presence by Stenewiser: 7:37am On Nov 03, 2022
����, likewise an insult for SIOFRA to comment on my post
Re: Tinubu Says It Is An Insult To Mention Funke Akindele’s Name In His Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 7:42am On Nov 03, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Lol it's really a big insult, Funke Akindele shouldn't be in the politics someone that can not even handle his house A well know olosho, anyway I learn that IPOB are even supporting him, her failure is near then, we can't allow unknown gunmen to take over power, the very poor masses will suffer I'm not really impressed

Let me.guess you are not a graduate right ?

Wow you talk like a stark iliterate

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says It Is An Insult To Mention Funke Akindele’s Name In His Presence by mymadam(m): 7:43am On Nov 03, 2022
Haba, na just a tongue-in-cheek statement nau. Abeg, make una chill small nau. Ahn, ahn, na wa o undecided
Re: Tinubu Says It Is An Insult To Mention Funke Akindele’s Name In His Presence by Lastmessenger2: 7:43am On Nov 03, 2022
The truth of the matter is that if lagosians are wise and using their wisdom a person like funke could come onboard present a strong policy document for Lagos and go ahead and win.
I mean how could one man subjugate a whole state in such a manner that nobody becomes anything unless he approves it. What kind of a mafia don is that?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says It Is An Insult To Mention Funke Akindele’s Name In His Presence by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:43am On Nov 03, 2022
I swear I go show una pepper

Re: Tinubu Says It Is An Insult To Mention Funke Akindele’s Name In His Presence by Africum: 7:50am On Nov 03, 2022
Hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Concerns In SE States As Indigenes Shun NG Military, Fail To Meet Quota | SR / Kano APC Want Bashir Ahmad Punished For Going To Watch World Cup In Qatar / If Any Tinubu Or APC Urchin Say Obidients Are Toxic, Show Them This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.