Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

We Gave Obi The Smallest Field In Lafia – Nasarawa Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Gave Obi The Smallest Field In Lafia – Nasarawa Governor (1516 Views)

Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) / They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 / Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Gave Obi The Smallest Field In Lafia – Nasarawa Governor by BestNewsNetwork: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2022
We Gave Obi The Smallest Field In Lafia – Nasarawa Governor
https:///pc0zI8-dMo

4 Shares

Re: We Gave Obi The Smallest Field In Lafia – Nasarawa Governor by M2holy: 9:11am On Nov 03, 2022
Okay.
Re: We Gave Obi The Smallest Field In Lafia – Nasarawa Governor by incandescentena: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2022
Yes you Gave Obi The Smallest Field In Lafia but when his supporter came out to campaign, the Whole Nasarawa state field was too small to contain the OBIDIENT supporters.

Amazing!

OBI2023

The poster below is living in shallow grave grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Gave Obi The Smallest Field In Lafia – Nasarawa Governor by GodHatesJews: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2022
No need to disgrace him further by giving him a stadium he can't fill.

Even the secondary school field he couldn't fill.

Ha!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Gave Obi The Smallest Field In Lafia – Nasarawa Governor by TinubuThief: 9:17am On Nov 03, 2022
You will regret it

1 Like

Re: We Gave Obi The Smallest Field In Lafia – Nasarawa Governor by GodHatesJews: 9:20am On Nov 03, 2022
TinubuThief:
You will regret it

Lol

When will disgrace befall him?

When you get your Igbo presidency ?

I laff

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Gave Obi The Smallest Field In Lafia – Nasarawa Governor by Sonyboom: 9:47am On Nov 03, 2022
angry
Re: We Gave Obi The Smallest Field In Lafia – Nasarawa Governor by richiemcgold: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2022
I no wan laugh jor!
grin grin grin grin
Re: We Gave Obi The Smallest Field In Lafia – Nasarawa Governor by Afamed: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2022
Them humble the Pandora fraud in Nasarawa state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Gave Obi The Smallest Field In Lafia – Nasarawa Governor by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2022
Lol

No sane person take Obi serious

Not even the mad man at upper iweaka who happened to be his special adviser
Re: We Gave Obi The Smallest Field In Lafia – Nasarawa Governor by chigator2: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Lol

When will disgrace befall him?

When you get your Igbo presidency ?

I laff

GodHatesJews

I can bet you're are a head slammeer.

Jews will keep on whipping your butts, all round the world. You hates Jews so much yet they are progressing meanwhile you guys are killing each other in your shithole countries.

Muslims are dumb really. Stupid set.

2 Likes

Re: We Gave Obi The Smallest Field In Lafia – Nasarawa Governor by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2022
TinubuThief:
You will regret it
LOl

Obi dey use una cash out big time bro. You think he's truly contesting for president?
Re: We Gave Obi The Smallest Field In Lafia – Nasarawa Governor by bid4rich(m): 11:15am On Nov 03, 2022
You gave Obi the smallest field in Nasarawa, so, what did you gain, what will happen if you give him the biggest field?

Can you measure how big or how small the heart of his followers is?

Mr. Governor, you are not intelligent at all
Re: We Gave Obi The Smallest Field In Lafia – Nasarawa Governor by onatisi(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2022
the fact is that peter obi cant and won't win the 2023 election BUT HIS EMERGENCE AS A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE AND BY THE GRACE OF GOD HE PUTS ON A VERY IMPRESSIVE FIGURES ACTUALLY PORTRAYS THE END OF AN ERA OF GODFATHERISM POLITICS IN NIGERIA AND THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ERA , LETS BE HONEST IT IS NOT EASY CONTESTING AGAINST WELL ESTABLISHED PARTIES LIKE APC AND PDP AND YET MAKING CONSIDERABLE IMPACT LIKE PETER OBI HAS DONE IN JUST 6 TO 8 MONTHS

if only INEC can get it right with the BVAS, then the next election will see more young people joining politics and contesting because the myth of joining big parties in order to win would have been erased. it will get to a stage where many people will be winning elections from the state level to the federal level and yet without belonging to any of the big parties. And that is way i love the way the nation's youth are supporting obi, with the way things are going, one of the 2 major big parties is likely to drop to 3rd position in the coming presidential election
Re: We Gave Obi The Smallest Field In Lafia – Nasarawa Governor by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
Laugh wan finish me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Armed Herdsmen Declare War On Enugu Communities, Kill Residents, Sack Villages / OBidents Million Marches Set To Resume On The 18th Of February (Thread) / I Have Finally Voted For Peter Obi, But There Is A Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.