Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army (51491 Views)

Frank Mba Promoted To The Rank Of A Commissioner Of Police (photos) / Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) / PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Shadysen: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2022
EngrOloye:
This is lovely.i believe my daughter or my son will put on this uniform one day.Congratulation sister.
which uniform?
nigerian army uniform or USA army uniform?

1 Like

Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Shadysen: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2022
nice nice nice!
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Btruth: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2022
Yoruba Amaka !!!
grin grin grin
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by tishbite42: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2022
The Igbos should leave this useless country stifling their destiny
We're not supposed to be in the same union with bandits, jihadists, urchins and terrorists
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by tishbite42: 9:59am On Nov 03, 2022
Btruth:
Yoruba Amaka !!!
grin grin grin
If u could, u would
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Ashirioluwa: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Is she single and searching? The babe go dey very wild in bed, that's my kind of girl. I like them wild

Gold digger
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by victorVIC1(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2022
Nice one
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by 43Ronin: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2022
Congratulations to her. The other guy also made a US naval commander is also igbo. Igbos are really trying in the USA and are really connected back home. I personally know at least 10 igbo officers of US Army, at least 5 are junior, the others are rank of Major upwards.

2 Likes

Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Waywardson6: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2022
Honestly, this is not easy. Congratulations to her & May she live to reap the fruits of her labour. Happy for her.
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by NamuNamumallam: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2022
Igbo and tribal bigots.
God bless our new general �.
You have made Nigeria and Africa proud.
Respect for you!
Zonefree:
Congratulations to our own.

Y'all will agree with me that Igbo Amaka.
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by benqo01(m): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2022
This isn't a product of Urgent 2k.....nice one
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Bimpe29: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2022
Congratulations! Igbo Amaka
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by ufuosman(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2022
Congrats
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Tonytonex(m): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2022
That's great. She looks young.
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by BABANGBALI: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

Gold digger
eeeeeeeeeem leave am. Is it your gold? AM I not going to work for it? Won't I be sucking her pusssssssy regularly?
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Jakumo(m): 10:24am On Nov 03, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Is she single and searching? The babe go dey very wild in bed, that's my kind of girl. I like them wild

Be careful what you wish for. Failure to perform Oza Room marital duties with this Amazon could fetch a man stretches of serious hard time in the guard room where military koboko floggings for breakfast and vigorous exercise under the gun are part of the ordeal suffered as corrective measures.

2 Likes

Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by kingsceemark(m): 10:26am On Nov 03, 2022
This dirty and ugly looking tribe, the great grandson of the fallen demon will ignore this thread like cancer, simple because na good news coming from the East side,

1 Share

Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by treatise: 10:27am On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by BABANGBALI: 10:28am On Nov 03, 2022
Jakumo:

Be careful what you wish for. Failure to perform Oza Room marital duties with this Amazon could fetch a man stretches of serious hard time in the guard room where military koboko floggings for breakfast and vigorous exercise under the gun are part of the ordeal suffered as corrective measures.
it's a lie. All those are from those dirty Nigerian female soldiers, they can't happen in America, the land of freedom
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by SugarGirl44(f): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Zombies will avoid this thread like pandemic.. Especially that hoelosho
"A Bike Debris"

But at least she has more achievements than your mother who doesn’t even know who your father is.

2 Likes

Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2022
In Nigeria, nepotism wont allow de best get there.

We wicked, our mind, black like our skin
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 03, 2022
This woman again.
Only she waka come
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2022
Jaaqofalltrade:
This can only happen in America.
u can say that again.
My country is known for such always
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Eriokanmi: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2022
Someone has broken Bish Johnson's record. Congrats lady!
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Mozegee: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2022
No more ipop,she is now a Nigerian and our own.were are name checkers
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Ykc2(m): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2022
Fulani infested nigerian army will not even accept her
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Ransomtheking(m): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2022
Awwwn Igbo amaka
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by meobizy(f): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2022
The job is not easy. She looks drained. I hope this one was Nigerian born and bred not the type born and raised there.
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Razy75g: 10:52am On Nov 03, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Zombies will avoid this thread like pandemic.. Especially that hoelosho
"A Bike Debris"
lol
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Nakuza(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2022
Congratulations Ma.
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by snowwhyte607: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2022
Can we all stand up and shout IGBO AMAKA
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by LagosIsForIgbos: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2022
That is why good things evade Yoruba people.
Tufiakwa!
Spit on your coneheads!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Fire Fighters Break Car Windows To Get To Fire Hydrant (Pic) / Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly / How True Is This Text Image ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.