Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army (51519 Views)

Frank Mba Promoted To The Rank Of A Commissioner Of Police (photos) / Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) / PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Spidermon: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2022
Geenosko:
She's not Nigerian biko
Let's stop deceiving ourselves

You dey mind dem?
Even as a US Army private, you no send naija again talkless of a General....

1 Like

Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by ArcFresky(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2022
she's no longer a Nigerian.... stop claiming whats not

1 Like

Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by AcuraZDX: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:

But at least she has more achievements than your mother who doesn’t even know who your father is.

Born troway don drop quote

1 Like

Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Germi9: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Is she single and searching? The babe go dey very wild in bed, that's my kind of girl. I like them wild
BDSM gang grin
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by SugarGirl44(f): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Born troway don drop quote

Child of baby factory don join Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Elxandre(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2022
Has she even ever being to Nigeria?
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Elxandre(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2022
ArcFresky:
she's no longer a Nigerian.... stop claiming whats not
Don't mind them.
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Elidrisy20: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2022
She go sweet die
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Ashirioluwa: 11:32am On Nov 03, 2022
BABANGBALI:
eeeeeeeeeem leave am. Is it your gold? AM I not going to work for it? Won't I be sucking her pusssssssy regularly?

Good job
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Tzar(m): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2022
Congratulations!
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by jaxxy(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2022
Igbos are most definitely achievers.
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by nesphil(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by BullyBullies: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Is she single and searching? The babe go dey very wild in bed, that's my kind of girl. I like them wild

Apart from your dick, what else can you offer?

2 Likes

Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by hamzeiy: 11:57am On Nov 03, 2022
Ordinarily we will all celebrate the achievement of a fellow Nigerian, but the children of hate will use it to insult other Nigerians of different tribal inclination thus..we will just look and pass
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by souldeep(m): 11:58am On Nov 03, 2022
This is no longer your own ooo. She now belong to the USA.
Zonefree:
Congratulations to our own.

Y'all will agree with me that Igbo Amaka.
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by victorazy(m): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
Swinger60:
Yoruba making us proud. cheesy

Oya, ndi tribal bigot tear my comment into shreds.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by AcuraZDX: 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Child of baby factory don join Nairaland.

Skull miner don drop quote
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by mechanics(m): 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hardwork and dedication really pays.
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by nony43(m): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
[quote author=Obojuju post=118086675]Another IPOB woman moving to the top[/quote

Name your tribes woman that has attained that height.
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by donprinyo(m): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
Wow. This is huge
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by officerfudo: 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
Fact check: Another Igbo woman wey Fani Kayode dey give doggy. That man with Ipob clitoris na 5&6
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by pagorino(m): 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
She has paid her dues.
Congratulations to her.
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by VanDerWaalforces: 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
A very big Congratulations to her! Something tells me that this would not have been possible in Nigeria her own country because the hatred for the Igbos is unprecedented. I don't know why?
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by BABANGBALI: 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
BullyBullies:

Apart from your dick, what else can you offer?
my tongue and fingers

2 Likes

Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Relaxnrethink: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tribal bigots will not like this but the news will simply take the backward. Fullstop
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Slimwhyt(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
Igbo amaka!
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by KayCee92(m): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Zombies will avoid this thread like pandemic.. Especially that hoelosho
"A Bike Debris"

Hahaha.... They usually are eager to call out a tribe when they do unwholesome things. But they forget that bad and good are even distributed. No tribe in Nigeria is spared. That is why we should just commend good things and condemn bad ones. Irrespective of where it is coming from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Poleski: 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
She's far more qualified than the idiots we have in Nigerian army.
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by tonyashburton: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Oponu.
BABANGBALI:
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by godwon01(m): 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
In Nigeria , she will be ordinary sergeant and suya for oga patapata to get promotion that doesn't exit. Congratulations my sister. This news will not go viral because it not a bad news for Nigeria.
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by godofuck231: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Its not possible, she didn't tender kpongi, how did she get up there , no kola no shakki for the God fathers ?
Re: Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army by Glink2018(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Zombies will avoid this thread like a pandemic. Especially that hoelosho
"A Bike Debris"

And this is the person that has been an advocate and saved your drug-pusher, kidney harvester, internet fraudster and criminal brother in the diaspora...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary / US Fire Fighters Break Car Windows To Get To Fire Hydrant (Pic) / How True Is This Text Image ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.