Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Man Who Won $30m Lottery Wears Cartoon Costume To Hide Identity From Wife & Kid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Won $30m Lottery Wears Cartoon Costume To Hide Identity From Wife & Kid (489 Views)

Lawrence Ibe: Yoruba Must Rise Up, Defend Their Land And Identity From Igbos / Aisha, El-Rufai's Wife, Kid, Face Deportation From Indonesia / Obi Questioned On Why He Invested $30m State Funds In Company Where His Family.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Won $30m Lottery Wears Cartoon Costume To Hide Identity From Wife & Kid by isaacngozi79: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzzEbq9VkL8

A Chinese man won $30 million lottery jackpot and ensured he kept his identity a secret when he went to collect the money.

He wore a yellow bird cartoon costume to the cash prize presentation ceremony in Guangxi because he did not want his family to know he won such a huge amount

The man – identified by local newspaper the Nanning Evening News as Mr Li – won 219.4 million yuan on the Guangxi Welfare Lottery on October 20.

"I have not told my wife or kid," Li told the publication, per a translation by The South China Morning Post. "I am concerned that they might feel superior to other people and will not work or study hard in future."

On October 20, he bought 40 lottery tickets in the Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region. He woke up the next morning to discover that his tickets had won.

Li collected his check in Nanning, the southern region's capital, on October 24, per an article from the Nanning Evening News shared on social network Weibo. He said that he didn't leave the hotel that weekend out of fear that he'd lose his ticket.

Li donned the bright yellow costume of Fudou, the lottery's mascot, to collect his prize and have photos taken.

The publication reported that Li had been buying lottery tickets for more than ten years, and had only occasionally won small amounts of money.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Won $30m Lottery Wears Cartoon Costume To Hide Identity From Wife & Kid by chimaroka60: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2022
The man must be one of the most stingy man on earth, $30m is more than enough money that can go round. Well unless his family has connived with his village people and his village people has relatives in Edo state, them I won't blame him �.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Won $30m Lottery Wears Cartoon Costume To Hide Identity From Wife & Kid by onioh: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2022
grin
Oyibo comedy get levels sha

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Won $30m Lottery Wears Cartoon Costume To Hide Identity From Wife & Kid by ibrahimdauda180: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2022
It's can never be become of his wife and children. He has his reasons the society is full of evil.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Won $30m Lottery Wears Cartoon Costume To Hide Identity From Wife & Kid by johnsonadewole: 10:21am On Nov 03, 2022
If you’re sad just come online on social media.. your mood must change..���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Won $30m Lottery Wears Cartoon Costume To Hide Identity From Wife & Kid by ifatimaidris45: 10:23am On Nov 03, 2022
Who told you he is hiding from his wife and children!

This is the hand work of those who are waiting for his identity to be known so they can come like a thief in the night to steal, kill and DESTROY!

Busybody dey worry Una

1 Like

Re: Man Who Won $30m Lottery Wears Cartoon Costume To Hide Identity From Wife & Kid by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2022
isaacngozi79:

"I have not told my wife or kid," Li told the publication, per a translation by The South China Morning Post. "I am concerned that they might feel superior to other people and will not work or study hard in future."
Good decision!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Won $30m Lottery Wears Cartoon Costume To Hide Identity From Wife & Kid by jimyjames(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
He is not hiding from his wife and kids but the criminals on the street

Only a fool will collect such huge amount of money in public without hidden his/her identity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Channels Live: Ajuri Ngalele On Channels Talking Nonsense / 2023 Presidential Candidates Lack Ideas / Meth Lab explosion responsible for Onitsha market fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.