Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Regret Working For Buhari, Please Forgive Me - Sarki Begs Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Working For Buhari, Please Forgive Me - Sarki Begs Nigerians (2059 Views)

"Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) / Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa / Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Working For Buhari, Please Forgive Me - Sarki Begs Nigerians by ibechris(m): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
Trinitycian:
We have forgiven you, Sarki. No one is above mistake. Come 2023, we shall make things right by voting the unifier, Atiku Abubakar for President.

How soon u guys have forgotten. U see this north can be very tribalistic in everything they do. U called Atiku all kinds of name,u even called him thief and all sorts while the entire South East and South South got United and voted for him.

Today,he is no more a criminal and I can see why Huasa's are slaves to fulani. What in this world makes an hausa man feels that he can't be President except they present a fulani to be elected.

Where is it written that,they must be the lowest in everything. Go to Bereau de change any where in Nigeria,they are dominated by Fulani,politics same, while the Hausa's do the hardest work in the whole country. E.g Mai Bola,beggars,farming and funny as it seems,u can't see a fulani boy begging money along the street,never.

Na hausa man go trek for Buhari and Tinubu and not fulani...this thing na curse honestly.

I am not against anyone but I feel this issue should be looked into.
Re: I Regret Working For Buhari, Please Forgive Me - Sarki Begs Nigerians by rolams(m): 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Will you come and beg for working for Atiku again?
Re: I Regret Working For Buhari, Please Forgive Me - Sarki Begs Nigerians by techWriter1: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
Can Sarki ever turn
Re: I Regret Working For Buhari, Please Forgive Me - Sarki Begs Nigerians by adesola8r: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
But he still won without you in 2019. Infact he flushed you out of kwara state.But he still won without you in 2019. Infact he flushed you out of kwara state....
Re: I Regret Working For Buhari, Please Forgive Me - Sarki Begs Nigerians by oneolajire(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
The Waiver mercenary presidential candidate?

If you want to make a wish, at least try & be logical.

Can't you see your Atiku is becoming more desolate on daily basis.

I pity your failure of political mathematics, by now you should have known that Atiku won't smell Abuja not to talk of Aso Rock.

Atiku will endorse PO

Re: I Regret Working For Buhari, Please Forgive Me - Sarki Begs Nigerians by oneolajire(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
The Waiver mercenary presidential candidate?

If you want to make a wish, at least try & be logical.

Can't you see your Atiku is becoming more desolate on daily basis.

I pity your failure of political mathematics, by now you should have known that Atiku won't smell Abuja not to talk of Aso Rock.

Atiku will endorse PO for president

Re: I Regret Working For Buhari, Please Forgive Me - Sarki Begs Nigerians by PeterObi4LP: 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. He "looted" Lagos yet you and like at least 500 of your family members live in Lagos today after fleeing the SE led by the likes of Obi and co.

Why do you and least 4 to 5 million other Igbos live in "looted" Lagos today and not your own 'unlooted' and virtuous state of origin? Hypocrisy dey stink.

For your infor, I be confirm Omoluabi.
Re: I Regret Working For Buhari, Please Forgive Me - Sarki Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

For your infor, I be confirm Omoluabi.

Liar.Omoluabi that has to support Obi, who is far from a saint, by always insulting and demonizing Tinubu? You're not fooling anyone.
Re: I Regret Working For Buhari, Please Forgive Me - Sarki Begs Nigerians by JoeNL22(m): 2:38am On Nov 04, 2022

Re: I Regret Working For Buhari, Please Forgive Me - Sarki Begs Nigerians by PeterObi4LP: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2022
candidtalk:

Liar.Omoluabi that has to support Obi, who is far from a saint, by always insulting and demonizing Tinubu? You're not fooling anyone.

You this child go and eat ewa. So other Omoluabi's supporting Obi and Atiku are not Yoruba abi? Afenifere leaders are not Omoluabi abi? Mumu
Re: I Regret Working For Buhari, Please Forgive Me - Sarki Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

You this child go and eat ewa. So other Omoluabi's supporting Obi and Atiku are not Yoruba abi? Afenifere leaders are not Omoluabi abi? Mumu

Fraudster, why posting in bold entirely? You think that makes your lies more convincing?

Some of you should try to increase your general knowledge and perhaps appreciation of basic psychology of human thinking and behaviour.
Re: I Regret Working For Buhari, Please Forgive Me - Sarki Begs Nigerians by PeterObi4LP: 7:37am On Nov 05, 2022
candidtalk:

Fraudster, why posting in bold entirely? You think that makes your lies more convincing?

Some of you should try to increase your general knowledge and perhaps appreciation of basic psychology of human thinking and behaviour.

Omo ale

(1) (2) (Reply)

LP VP Candidate, Yusuf Datti Tackles Fashola While Delivering Public Lecture / The Obsession With Lagos Will Hurt Igbos Badly / Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.