Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,325 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects (2060 Views)

Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects / Aisha Buhari Under Fire For Inviting Tinubu, Obi, Osibanjo, Others For Dinner / Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by beerfraud: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers, says he is inviting Bola Tinubu, the President-elect, to the state to inaugurate flyovers constructed by his administration.

Wike spoke on Wednesday during a media chat with journalists in Port Harcourt, the capital of Rivers.

The governor said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) won the March 18 governorship election in the state because his administration has done well for the people.

“There are areas you know this party will, there are areas you know this party is likely to win, and there are areas you know it will be tough,” Wike said.
"Every day we campaign, commission, and flag-off projects and you think the people are not seeing. Yesterday, I inspected two flyovers that I am inviting the president-elect to come and commission. Yes, I’m inviting the president-elect.”

Wike said his administration would inaugurate and flag off several projects before his tenure ends on May 29.

“By Monday next week, we will start commissioning another round of projects,” Wike said, adding that the people of the state have confidence in his government to fulfill the promises he made.

https://www.thecable.ng/wike-im-inviting-tinubu-to-rivers-to-inaugurate-projects/amp

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by God1000(m): 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
Who cares, this prodigal son should stop disturbing us

10 Likes

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Abdul05: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
Good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by beerfraud: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wike should be given the NSA or minister of defense to handle insurgency such as Boko Haram and IPOB terrorists
He has done in Oyigbo before he can do it again in SE

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
All I have to say is follow who know road! 🤣
No go follow noisemakers wey no get any importance aside from constituting nuisance to the media space. 😛

People that boasted about winning presidential,they lose that wan. Boasted about governorship, they still lost, boasted about winning Lagos, spamming that LP guy picture everywhere, Dem still lose. Even for their home, APC dey give them hot! 🤣

Despite all their noise about removing Desmond, Sanwo, and Wike, na still lose Dem lose. Now na stolen mandate, that one Dem go still lose! 🤣
Chaii, e no easy oo, losing everything, still Dem no dey gree us hear word.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Aufbauh(m): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
beerfraud:
Wike should be given the NSA or minister of defense to handle insurgency such as Boko Haram and IPOB terrorists
He has done in Oyigbo before he can do it again in SE
Wike was my actual PDP preferred candidate for the presidential election cos of his no nonsense disposition.

Wike is robbing it in on Pityobi and his headless mob.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by incandescentena: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Baba o

4 Likes

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Faber(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Dead on Arrival, Tinubu is hospital and may move from there to the morgue
Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by incandescentena: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:

Show us your health status or Medical Test & Reports, if e sure for you pass Tinubu ..

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by MrAgbako: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
Two people that knows how to put sense into IPOB zombies head. Tinubu and Wike 😂
When tinubu is finally inaugurated. I'm sure ipob terrorist and their online zombies will go into hiding.
Nigeria o ni baje o

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Boomkalakuta: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
Bring rigging deals
Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:
Peter Obi will die suddenly very soon in Jesus name.

I don't understand this prayer but Amen o!

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Faber(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
incandescentena:

Show us your health status

You think say I be you way get HIV+ come get body odour join. See as your odour dey choke this thread 😎

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by favor914: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:
Sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Samuelnze(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
This man and building projects are like 5&6. That's is just why i like him. .

for the other person,i dislike him for stealing obi's mandate, which is the main reason i have decided to **stand firmly on his manhood** till he returns it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by incandescentena: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:

You think say I be you way get HIV+ come get body odour join. See as your odour dey choke this thread 😎

Go on! say whatever!!

Just show Nairalanders your medical test report. Would be fascinating to know what the outcomes were like compared to Tinubu grin

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by favor914: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
MrAgbako:
Two people that knows how to put sense into IPOB zombies head. Tinubu and Wike 😂
When tinubu is finally inaugurated. I'm sure ipob terrorist and their online zombies will go into hiding.
Nigeria o ni baje o
Shame will catch all this Obidients like Fabre, when Nnamdi Kanu is released, and he has nothing but praises for Bola Tinubu for granting him his freedom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by NothingDoMe: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
When? After Tinubu come from hospital or Mecca
Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by beerfraud: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
Aufbauh:

Wike was my actual PDP preferred candidate for the presidential election cos of his no nonsense disposition.

Wike is robbing it in on Pityobi and his headless mob.
Wike is very powerful than all Ndi developers combined

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Parachoko: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
Some bitter Pandora Urchins go com cry about Wike now because he worked for Asiwaju

If Wike worked for Pandora at the Presidential Election, Obidunze would have been telling us how Wike is the best thing after Slice Bread.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by MrAgbako: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:

Hahahaha you might just die before itinubu inauguration. May 29 is just few days away good for nothing obi zombie .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by KanwuliaExtra: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
Awwwwww. . . .
He travelled to London without you? ;He is coming. . . .
Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by MrAgbako: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Another unintelligent failure in a disguise of accomodating landlord
A statement that perfectly suit the dull OBi Gregory😂

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Boomkalakuta: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
MrAgbako:

A statement that perfectly suit the dull OBi Gregory😂

Bola has been smuggled out like cocaine to go change oil in Europe

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by incandescentena: 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:

You who suffers from a number of chronic health conditions...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by MrAgbako: 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Bola has been smuggled out like cocaine to go change oil in Europe
shebi your dull obi is sweating his ass trying to currently prove a done case in court again. .dull obi be giving his zombie follower contant heartbreak that dey deserve because they refuse to use their brain😂

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Boomkalakuta: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
MrAgbako:
shebi your dull obi is sweating his ass trying to currently prove a done case in court again. .dull obi be giving his zombie follower contant heartbreak that dey deserve because they refuse to use their brain😂

Obi only went to court.

The next thing APC foolish members did was to run naked in the market shouting with viens in the head .
Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by MrAgbako: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Obi only went to court.

The next thing APC foolish members did was to run naked in the market shouting with viens in the head .
Another heartbreak loading for y'all. I know u IPOB are very emotional lot. The men dey high on emotions like women. Una go cry blood las las. If u like break ur TV. May 29 is almost here and tinubu will rule over you, your family, your tribe and the entire country at large

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by Boomkalakuta: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
MrAgbako:

Another heartbreak loading for y'all. I know u IPOB are very emotional lot. The men dey high on emotions like women. Una go cry blood las las. If u like break ur TV. May 29 is almost here and tinubu will rule over you, your family, your tribe and the entire country at large

So put on your dirty boxers.

Relax and stop running around naked
Re: Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects by MrAgbako: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

So put on your dirty boxers.

Relax and stop running around naked
Tinubu victory dey sweet me.
Join me celebrate nah. Pained loser

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi, Atiku Had More Dubious Followers Than Tinubu During 2023 Election - EU / Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement / Modern Pan-africanism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.