Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. (1781 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker / I Had A Dream That Atiku Abubaker Was Given PDP Ticket After Enough Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by spy9ja: 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
According to an interview with VOA.

What do you have to say about Wike and Co's request?
Atiku: We've progressed past that point now.

Interviewer: Has the situation been resolved?
Atiku: Since we have yet to resolve the issue and our train has moved, we will consign the debate to the dustbin of history.

Interviewer: What about the Chairman of your party?
Atiku: It is not appropriate to consider a change in leadership of our party pdp at this time, as we approach election season.

Video: https://twitter.com/spynaija/status/1588127118076088321?s=46&t=dDS-607HIpSrw-jh7lZwrA

Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Atiku sounds as if he owns PDP.

Does he own that party?
Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by Ekundayo7574(m): 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
The party will fail and Labor party will enter grin grin at least make I make some people happy

1 Like

Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by rolams(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
AstraDroid:
Atiku sounds as if he owns PDP.

Does he own that party?

Is it the right time now to change the party chairman?

Can Atiku force Ayu to resign?

3 Likes

Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
rolams:

Is the right time now to change the party chairman?

Can Atiku force Ayu to resign?

Party Supremacy is being tested. The Party Chairman is subject to Party Laws. The Board of Trustees reserve the prerogative to set up a Disciplinary Panel to hear the accusation against the Party Chairman and invoke the Party Laws where necessary.

Atiku is just a member of the Party and a Presidential Candidate. The fact that he bribed the Party Chairman to become a Candidate is an indictment on the transparency of the PDP leadership and is an indication that his Candidature is questionable.

Why is Atiku sounding as if he owns PDP? The answer is because PDP, just like APC have been hijacked by gangsters, the same gangsters who have hijacked Nigeria, buy out Mobil Producing Nigeria Ltd, rob and delete NNPC and form a caricature of it and have been stealing our crude oil and shipping them to sell at international market.

Nigeria today is a Criminal Entity mostly because she is owned and run by Criminal minds.

I pity Peter Obi, I really feel for him. Pray for him and make him to resign from Campaigning and focus on his Life and Prosperity. I do not know why Obi is even bothering to save Nigeria. He should have been begged to save Nigeria. Except God is on the side of Nigerians, which I believe, then Peter will win and will begin to administer governance as should be otherwise, Nigeria will become the Shame of the Blackman, the anus of the Continent and her citizens will not be respected.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by Isokiscool(m): 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
God bless the incoming president...After sheyi makinde and Wike's endorsement of Tinubu some ignoramus and mumu still want them to nominate a new chairman.That is suicidal,so both of them can go to hell

1 Like

Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by Opinedecandid(m): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
#IStandWithAtiku and #TheParty

1 Like

Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by Isokiscool(m): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
AstraDroid:

Party Supremacy is being tested. The Party Chairman is subject to Party Laws. The Board of Trustees reserve the prerogative to set up a Disciplinary Panel to hear the accusation against the Party Chairman and invoke the Party Laws where necessary.

Atiku is just a member of the Party and a Presidential Candidate. The fact that he bribed the Party Chairman to become a Candidate is an indictment on the transparency of the PDP leadership and is an indication that his Candidature is questionable.

Why is Atiku sounding as if he owns PDP? The answer is because PDP, just like APC have been hijacked by gangsters, the same gangsters who have hijacked Nigeria, buy out Mobil Producing Nigeria Ltd, rob and delete NNPC and form a caricature of it and have been stealing our crude oil and shipping them to sell at international market.

Nigeria today is a Criminal Entity mostly because she is owned and run by Criminal minds.

I pity Peter Obi, I really feel for him. Pray for him and make him to resign from Campaigning and focus on his Life and Prosperity. I do not know why Obi is even bothering to save Nigeria. He should have been begged to save Nigeria. Except God is on the side of Nigerians, which I believe, then Peter will win and will begin to administer governance as should be otherwise, Nigeria will become the Shame of the Blackman, the anus of the Continent and her citizens will not be respected.
Atiku did not bribe anyone,He faught for the tickets and won fair and square..Wike also bribe but he lost woefully cos of his bad character

1 Like

Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by Cantonese: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
Isokiscool:
Atiku did not bribe anyone,He faught for the tickets and won fair and square..Wike also bribe but he lost woefully cos of his bad character

Wike did not lose because of his “bad character”. As those who know the events to lecture you.
Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
Isokiscool:

The embattled party chairman admitted receiving the 1 billion naira and another 100 million, but said he handed over to the treasurer, and that is the crux of the matter.

You are an inadequately informed person.
Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by 24SEVEN: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
Cantonese:

Wike did not lose because of his “bad character”. As those who know the events to lecture you.

Pls tell us what transpired.
Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by Isokiscool(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
AstraDroid:

The embattled party chairman admitted receiving the 1 billion naira and another 100 million, but said he handed over to the treasurer, and that is the crux of the matter.

You are an inadequately informed person.
he never said so,Wike isj just a bad looser
Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
Isokiscool:
he never said so,Wike isj just a bad looser
I said you are an inadequately informed person, so saying he did not say so, is very understandable from your level of understanding of the issue on ground.
Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by rolams(m): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
AstraDroid:

Has anybody tendered evidence to proof the claim of corruption against Ayu? No.

If they are serious about it, why can't they bring their proof and chase Ayu out. It is as simple as that. All these drama would have ended.
Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
rolams:

Has anybody tendered evidence to proof the claim of corruption against Ayu? No.

If they are serious about it, why can't they bring their proof and chase Ayu out. It is as simple as that. All these drama would have ended.

You are inadequately uninformed because you have not really decided to be reasonable in your quest for a President for your country. You just love to see your favorite candidate in office while ignoring the obvious redflags partly because humans are equipped to see and what they focus on, and in this case you have not paid attention to what the critics say.

Your non-readiness to conduct due diligence has also blinded you from my posts explaining the evidence and admission of Ayu to receipt and tender of the funds to the treasure which is where we are in the hocus pocus.

Train your mind for critical reasoning instead of being slavish lover of men who themselves do not know you, your family or your pains.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by Isokiscool(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
AstraDroid:
I said you are an inadequately informed person, so saying he did not say so, is very understandable from your level of understanding of the issue on ground.
All d information u think have are still Wike d bad looser sir....Tell us something different
Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
hmm

nawa oo
Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Isokiscool:
All d information u think have are still Wike d bad looser sir....Tell us something different

Makes no rational sense bringing Wike to this conversation. Atiku gave bribe and Ayu received the bribe. And admitted so. And bribed stakeholders to be quiet, some of them refunded the money, now PDP as a party has no ground to be a moral compass and a guiding light for Nigerians.

APC has been tested and has failed abysmally, no sane person without tribal and religious lenses can vote for either APC or PDP except there is an atom of madness and stupidity running in his-her DNA.

Can we try a different Party? Labor Party?

1 Like

Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by Isokiscool(m): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
AstraDroid:

Makes no rational sense bringing Wike to this conversation. Atiku gave bribe and Ayu received the bribe. And admitted so. And bribed stakeholders to be quiet, some of them refunded the money, now PDP as a party has no ground to be a moral compass and a guiding light for Nigerians.

APC has been tested and has failed abysmally, no sane person without tribal and religious lenses can vote for either APC or PDP except there is an atom of madness and stupidity running in his-her DNA.

Can we try a different Party? Labor Party?
Beer parlor allegations with no substance...What is d source of your information if not rumor?
Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Isokiscool:
Beer parlor allegations with no substance...What is d source of your information if not rumor?

You are not a PDP member, I guess. I am an OBIdient PDP member and our Party is destined to loose the next Election, so will APC.

We need new set of thinkers.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by rolams(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
AstraDroid:

You are inadequately uninformed because you have not really decided to be reasonable in your quest for a President for your country. You just love to see your favorite candidate in office while ignoring the obvious redflags partly because humans are equipped to see and what they focus on, and in this case you have not paid attention to what the critics say.

Your non-readiness to conduct due diligence has also blinded you from my posts explaining the evidence and admission of Ayu to receipt and tender of the funds to the treasure which is where we are in the hocus pocus.

Train your mind for critical reasoning instead of being slavish lover of men who themselves do not know you, your family or your pains.

Have you not read the reasons for the payments? Did any of those who refunded the money claimed to have been paid before or paid twice?

Very funny! Have I told you the candidate I am supporting? I don't cherish any politician, not even Obi. I am only commenting base on what's on ground as a neutral person. If you are a party member, you should work in the interest of the party. That's what politics is all about.

This is one of the reasons I can't be a politician in Nigeria.

The party that has the biggest internal crises in Nigeria is the APC. There are lots of injustice, fraud and many irregularities. Yet the members are silent and always work in the interest of their party at the poll.
Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by MrNice04(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
Atiku established many industries including FARO bottled water company which employs thousands.Shettima that has never established a cottage industry is on the podium saying Atiku should continue selling his water.

Once upon a tiime,the same Shettima described a Professor of Law,a Senior Advocate of Nigeria and sitting Vice President of Nigeria as an ice cream seller with an advise to go expand his ice cream joint

And this is the person that wants to be the Vice President of Nigeria talking like a palace jester

How can you ascribe oratory powers to someone who talk like an agbero?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu was allegedly accused of sponsoring the proscribed deadly ODUA PEOPLES CONGRESS OPC in the early days of Democracy in Nigeria. OPC are known for killing innocent citizens and causing troubles.

Kashim Shettima was also allegedly suspected for having relationship with Boko Haram.

Nigerians becareful on who to vote for in the forthcoming election.

They thought they are mocking Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by calling him water seller, unknown to them they are mocking entrepreneurship.

Yes Atiku produces water, feeds, drinks, logistic, food etc, this are qualities of good leader leading by example.

Atiku will create alot of producers as President
Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
rolams:

Have you not read the reasons for the payments? Did any of those who refunded the money claimed to have been paid before or paid twice?

Very funny! Have I told you the candidate I am supporting? I don't cherish any politician, not even Obi. I am only commenting base on what's on ground as a neutral person. If you are a party member, you should work in the interest of the party. That's what politics is all about.

This is one of the reasons I can't be a politician in Nigeria.

The party that has the biggest internal crises in Nigeria is the APC. There are lots of injustice, fraud and many irregularities. Yet the members are silent and always work in the interest of their party at the poll.

You stand for nothing basically, which is okay for being nothing but stop arguing without the facts. Ayu has accepted receiving 'donations' and stated he gave them to treasurer and treasurer is not providing evidence of receipt and whereabouts of deposits. You are now informed since you were not updated before jumping to argue against facts on ground.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Isokiscool:

You are sounding amazingly ignorant of information packets. What are you online for if you don't know how to factcheck.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. by rolams(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
AstraDroid:

You stand for nothing basically, which is okay for being nothing but stop arguing without the facts. Ayu has accepted receiving 'donations' and stated he gave them to treasurer and treasurer is not providing evidence of receipt and whereabouts of deposits. You are now informed since you were not updated before jumping to argue against facts on ground.

I don't need this your argument because it has nothing to do with my life or my business. Go back to my first response and read where I said "why can't Ayu be sued so as to get the desirable result?"

(1) (Reply)

Just In: President Buhari Dances And Joins Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Anambra / These Two Pics From Kano Labour Party Campaign / Peter Obi's Petition Is Apc Nightmare- Lawyer Gives Detailed Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.