Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates (4983 Views)

Jerry Luck, The Pure Water Seller Paid A Visit To His Former Coursemates At EBSU / UNIBEN Female Student Explains How She Shared HIV Amidst Her Male Coursemates / FUTO Student Commits Suicide By Hanging In His Room (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
Not everyone that behave like a girl is gay o, when a guy grows up in the midst of girls and chat with them, he is likely to adopt some girlish vibes.

2 Likes

Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by Benwallt(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
A sheemmale faaggot!

2 Likes

Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by Dioceseofoyo: 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
Are you effeminate?

3 Likes

Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by kay4kay: 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
Olasyke:

The question still stands. Are you a he or she?

That's how bobrisky started

1 Like

Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by Krak(m): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
Benellah:
He... that's me smiley

Even your Monika is confused about the gender it belongs.

8 Likes

Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by dazzlingd(m): 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
Two beautiful girls and one handsome or beautiful somebody, not too sure, the third one looks genderly confused

4 Likes

Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by JohnnA1: 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
Olasyke:

He's a woman grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by NuruDiddy: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Benellah:
He... that's me smiley
Are u a Homo?

2 Likes

Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by ebenezer880(m): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
If he's queer does not affect any individual here
Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by HolyMan12: 1:13am On Nov 04, 2022
Gaybriel spotted cool
Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by 24SEVEN: 2:38am On Nov 04, 2022
See as the girls fresh.. These are the type you have sex without condom. grin grin

But pullout on time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by Quenncee: 3:58am On Nov 04, 2022
Thryphosa:
Young chaps! Go and conquer the world! You guys are the hope of tomorrow, make Nigeria great again.

Like you have given up on life already?

Coz am sure you are not above 50.
Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 04, 2022
dem go fucck you along with the vagina people you are with

3 Likes

Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by RepoMan007: 4:47am On Nov 04, 2022
Olasyke:

You are primarily a fool for this.
Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by Countersam(m): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2022
Benellah:
Sharing Beautiful moments... before we graduate and go to our various destinations sad embarassed
After the ND program,so will further into universities,some will quit,some will come for the HND program kiss
But the memories can never be erased smiley smiley smiley
Evidence that na so so children full nairaland....

1 Like

Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by Mrlloyd: 7:48am On Nov 04, 2022
Thryphosa:
Young chaps! Go and conquer the world! You guys are the hope of tomorrow, make Nigeria great again.
Wicked man
Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by DaInferno(m): 8:08am On Nov 04, 2022
Olasyke:
That nigga on jeans, is he a he or a she?
jeans?
looks like tights to me

4 Likes

Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by Thryphosa(m): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2022
Quenncee:

Like you have given up on life already?

Coz am sure you are not above 50.

Not like that, it's normal in my place to pray and wish our children be greater than their parents, with the faces of these guys I am sure I double their age if not more than, so I assume they are my children. Its the same prayers I pray for my children as well, which I think it's okay.

4 Likes

Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by dallasi: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2022
Benellah:
He... that's me smiley

So u no see bois to snap it?

Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by Mezixs1: 10:53am On Nov 04, 2022
Good day guys ��,
These are items available for sale.
Kindly DM if interested.

�Infinix note 11

� Samsung s21+.

�Redmi 10.

Contact me via watsapp at +2349018921204
Thanks.
Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by Foodie1(m): 10:58am On Nov 04, 2022
I think op, is effeminate.
Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by Aladdin1(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2022
DaInferno:
undecided he's prolly feeling bored...he uploaded this week's ago and was lashed out for behaving like a grl. Dude must love the attention
Dont mind the idiot! infact he has posted the same nonsense three times. i hate nonsense!

1 Like

Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by falcon01: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2022
Olasyke:
That nigga on jeans, is he a he or a she?
he a backwards mechanic
Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by 2rez: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2022
Thryphosa:

You a Nigerian
Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by henndukwe18: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
Nice pic but, is DT guy a she or is she a her or is he a hegirl or a she boy,

1 Like

Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by Benellah(m): 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
Thank you hun smiley
ebenezer880:
If he's queer does not affect any individual here

1 Like

Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by Benellah(m): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
Oshey jare babae mhi kiss kiss kiss
RoyalBlu:
See as una comments make the op run.

It's not nice at all.

You guys don't even know his story or what's up with him.

That he looks naturally feminine doesn't mean...

Live and let's live e joor.
Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by RoyalBlu(f): 4:40am On Nov 05, 2022
Benellah:
Oshey jare babae mhi kiss kiss kiss

Benellah I'm not your babae mhi.

I'm a grown woman.

Hope you are fine.
Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by Quenncee: 6:26am On Nov 05, 2022
Thryphosa:

Not like that, it's normal in my place to pray and wish our children be greater than their parents, with the faces of these guys I am sure I double their age if not more than, so I assume they are my children. Its the same prayers I pray for my children as well, which I think it's okay.
thanks for the clarification sir.

1 Like

Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by sageb: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Benellah:
Sharing Beautiful moments... before we graduate and go to our various destinations sad embarassed
After the ND program,so will further into universities,some will quit,some will come for the HND program kiss
But the memories can never be erased smiley smiley smiley

congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by Benellah(m): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
[b][/b]thank you wink
sageb:

congratulations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check In For Eksu Post Ume Updates(unad &usti) / Ekiti State University EKSU 2012/2013 Post Ume Form Is Out / Yabatech Released 2011/2012 Admission List To All Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.