Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

We’ll Work For PDP In Oyo — Akinjide Group Disowns Makinde’s Support Of Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Work For PDP In Oyo — Akinjide Group Disowns Makinde’s Support Of Tinubu (10116 Views)

2023: Chief Jumoke Akinjide Berates Bola Tinubu / We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC / Richard Akinjide Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Work For PDP In Oyo — Akinjide Group Disowns Makinde’s Support Of Tinubu by seanwilliam(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
Politics na dirty man game
Re: We’ll Work For PDP In Oyo — Akinjide Group Disowns Makinde’s Support Of Tinubu by FuckOsuPigs: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mystic216:
No sane human wants to associate with the druggie
Only brainless urchins are disgracing themselves for peanuts
May TINUBU not happen to you and your household as the year is coming to an end

Anamu grin

Re: We’ll Work For PDP In Oyo — Akinjide Group Disowns Makinde’s Support Of Tinubu by babdap: 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Jumoke Akinjede can't win her ward let alone her polling unit talking for the good people of Oyo State. Underate Seyi Makinde in Oyo State at your own peril
Re: We’ll Work For PDP In Oyo — Akinjide Group Disowns Makinde’s Support Of Tinubu by Glink2018(m): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mystic216:
No sane human wants to associate with the druggie
May TINUBU not happen to you and your household as the year is coming to an end

Thank.she didn't.say he will.do a walk out for Pthief Onituary....let him go and do his own walk out in Anambta will Nnmadi Cownu is the real governor...

Nyamiri dumbass crew...
Re: We’ll Work For PDP In Oyo — Akinjide Group Disowns Makinde’s Support Of Tinubu by Rabiubmuhammad: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
That's all, it's anti party to support a candidate outside your party. These Governors are allowing their ego to misled them. This is time to put our heads together to recollect power at the center. Wike should as a matter of fact understand where he is misleading his colleagues, serving Governors and few members of the party. It's not the right time change the leadership of the party.
Atiku all the way.
Re: We’ll Work For PDP In Oyo — Akinjide Group Disowns Makinde’s Support Of Tinubu by hotwax: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://oyoinsight.com/well-work-for-pdp-in-oyo-akinjide-group-disowns-makindes-endorsement-of-tinubu/

makinde just killed tinubu with his stupidity.

Politics is no more party principles, but tribal affiliations.

So you want to win as a PDP governor but want your vote to count for APC president. The same voters voting for you in PDP should vote your opposition in Presidency.

Mr Makinde, why not decamp to APC?

Jonathan a southerner was the PDP president, so its fair for Northerners to take PDP ticket. And its fair for Southerner to take APC ticket cuz buhari a northerner was the president.

Makinde is falling his supporters hands
Re: We’ll Work For PDP In Oyo — Akinjide Group Disowns Makinde’s Support Of Tinubu by tunapawizzy: 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
The way Makinde is doing anti-party activities, I hope he wont come and cry tomorrow when someone else is doing same........
Re: We’ll Work For PDP In Oyo — Akinjide Group Disowns Makinde’s Support Of Tinubu by Kaiser20: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
LegendHero:

You can’t even spell your said Yoruba name well in your moniker.

IPOb terrorists are not hard to identify.

You be Ode, that is his nairaland's username he can spell it as he wishes.
Re: We’ll Work For PDP In Oyo — Akinjide Group Disowns Makinde’s Support Of Tinubu by obafemiawoga: 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzk2Y-KE3nc

To contest for this President no easy oo, u godey calculate every bit of word wey u dey talk, what of me wey my mouth they talk anyhow?,

Does it mean say I no go ever become President?, �

No I go become even if na town Union President
Re: We’ll Work For PDP In Oyo — Akinjide Group Disowns Makinde’s Support Of Tinubu by Adexxi(m): 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ogbeni Atiku go get vote for Ibadan, I know alot of people willing to vote him here
LegendHero:
Lol shey na Akinjide go mobilize PDP boys against Makinde?

Well it’s a strategy by them so Atiku can release campaign funds for them.

They can still give Atiku 10% of the vote shar, that’s still okay. Because currently in Oyo, Jagaban is the only thing they understand.

Even Makinde himself knows he will be running against the tide by pushing Atiku coz I just don’t know what he will campaign for Atiku witj.

Ipade di ojo ibo.
Re: We’ll Work For PDP In Oyo — Akinjide Group Disowns Makinde’s Support Of Tinubu by ufuosman(m): 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Otu ti zeh
Re: We’ll Work For PDP In Oyo — Akinjide Group Disowns Makinde’s Support Of Tinubu by Jagabanofafrica: 12:18am On Nov 04, 2022
Timatayo1:
I'm Yoruba guy front and back Tinubu want to divide Yoruba with his selfish ambitions.. but he will fail woefully ..by February 2023 he will retire politically
IPOB pretending to be yoruba man
TINUBU isthe next President
Yoruba lokan
Re: We’ll Work For PDP In Oyo — Akinjide Group Disowns Makinde’s Support Of Tinubu by Yankee101: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
Second term dey usually hard for oyo
Re: We’ll Work For PDP In Oyo — Akinjide Group Disowns Makinde’s Support Of Tinubu by Ofachiedo: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
Abeg make Tinubu happen to me ooooo. May Obi jumping from one party to the other happen to u by jumping from fry pan to fire. quote author=Mystic216 post=118095069]No sane human wants to associate with the druggie
May TINUBU not happen to you and your household as the year is coming to an end [/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rising Petrol Price Hits ₦‎300 Per Litre / Why 2023 Global Terrorism Report Says Nigeria Is Getting Safer / [FULL LIST] Ministers And Their Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.