Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu And The Yoruba Race. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu And The Yoruba Race. (209 Views)

Yoruba Race: You Are Being Manipulated If You Do More Than 2 Of These 11 / Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks / Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu And The Yoruba Race. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
Personally, i believe that Tinubu is the worst thing to ever happen to Yorubaland and the Yoruba race after Afonja and SLA.
However, i also feel that he may be the final catalyst to the disintegration of nigeria and emergence of Yoruba nation and other nations from nigeria.

I strongly believe that the caliphate are playing some pranks with him same way they did with MKO. But while they succeeded with Abiola's, they will fail with Tinubu.
Had the zeal and awareness to exit nigeria been half as much as it is today in the wake of the June 12 1993 imbroglio, the Yoruba would've exited nigeria then. So, given the current awareness and determination pervading Yorubaland, Tinubu may serve as the catalyst to their exit.

Here are my postulations:
Assuming the elections take place, which i doubt, Tinubu may win but may be MKOed either before or after inauguration.
Or he may be clandestinely arranged to lose the elections.
Either of the two scenarios will fuel the fire of self-determination leading to disintegration by violence or peaceful means.

Discuss.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Mention Funke Akindele In My Presence, Tinubu Warns Supporters / Nigerian Economic Summit Should Focus On Pressing Issues - Osinbajo / Vehicles Damaged As Thugs Attack Atiku’s Campaign In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.