Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Why Is Land In Kobape Cheaper Than Land In Abeokuta? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Is Land In Kobape Cheaper Than Land In Abeokuta? (273 Views)

Is Land A Good Investment? / What Is Land Banking? And Why Is It A Good Investment Vehicle? / WOW! Cheap Assorted meat, beef & Goat Meat, it doesn't get cheaper than this. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Land In Kobape Cheaper Than Land In Abeokuta? by matt15(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
So I went to Abeokuta recently and observed the recent development along the Shagamu / Abeokuta Expressway

This road is one of the best in Ogun State if not the best

But on my way back to Lagos I stopped to see the new Prince Court Estate Phase one at Kobape built by Ogun State government and sold for around 5 million naira late last year (2 Bedroom Apartments)

Right opposite is the residential aspect of Kopabe community that fell under government acquisition during the Amosu Administration

This community is seeing a very fast development and this piqued my interest in finding our more about the status of the land in that axiz again from my contact in the office of the Surveyor General of Ogun State

It was there I found out that there is a village excision or extension like some would call it newly given to certain communities in Kopabe

And ever, since plots of land have started seeing a silent sky rocket in price

But the amazing part for me was a comparison I did

So from Ikeja Lagos to Kopabe is about 90km while from Ikeja Lagos to Laderin is Abeokuta is about 103Km

Despite being farther to Lagos , A plot of land in Laderin sells for 10 million

While a plot of land in Kobape which is closer to Lagos is still selling for 1million

Also seeing all the industries springing up along that Shagamu / Abeokuta axiz , Kobape may just be the next big thing around that axiz

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Self Prediction In Reverse Betting? Click / Check All My Roofing Work With 20% Discount Going On / Read Now To Discover The Secret Of Financial Freedom That Banks & Big Guys Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.