Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Critical Reasons Never To Marry A Single Mother Ever! Stay Far Away!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Critical Reasons Never To Marry A Single Mother Ever! Stay Far Away!! (1737 Views)

Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / 5 Reasons Never To Give Your Kids Religious Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Critical Reasons Never To Marry A Single Mother Ever! Stay Far Away!! by Kewtt: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
Let's go
1 You can never discipline the kids... They're not yours
2 if you divorce they're gone like otilo despite any emotional attachment you may have had...no hope of custody or visitations

3. Why invest your resources into another man's DNA.. kilode? Except you're impotent or sterile.

4. Worse if the kid is a girl.... Especially a teenage... A simple teenage rage accusing you of sexual exploitative acts..ruins your relationship with the mother... if not your entire career. The mother would 98% never believe you over her child.

5. Perish the thought of spontaneous sexx... Kids are involved... No living room bendovers.. no kitchen snacks....

6. You'll always be in a forced relationship with the father of the kids..... Relationships are tough enough without a third party peeping into them

7. You'll never ever come first to your partner in the relationship..

Add yours!
Advisory only for men culled from StevieJ

1 Like

Re: Critical Reasons Never To Marry A Single Mother Ever! Stay Far Away!! by Kewtt: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
Add yours
Re: Critical Reasons Never To Marry A Single Mother Ever! Stay Far Away!! by immortalcrown(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
None of the points you raised apply to single mothers or all step children. As matter of fact, any of those issues you listed can happen between you and your biological children.

Some single mothers a better than some ladies that are not yet mothers.

Whether I will marry a single mother or not depends on how she became a single mother and how old she was when she bore the child.

If she was 19 or below 19 and unmarried when it happened, I might consider marrying her.

If the child resulted from a rape and the rape didn't happen in a night club or hotel, I might consider marrying her.

If she is a single mother because she is a widow, I might consider marrying her.

But if she is a single mother because of a broken marriage, I will not try marrying her. It doesn't matter if she left the marriage because the man wanted to kill her. No woman that is sincerely careful and non-materialistic will end up with a man that would want to kill her. And it doesn't matter how old she was when she entered the marriage.

If she was above the age of 19 before getting the pregnancy, she is not a widow and was not raped, I will not try marriage with her. It doesn't matter whether she was impregnated by a fiance, her former husband or by a sugar daddy. As long as she was above 19, unmarried, not a widow and was not raped, being a single mother shows she is one of the bad eggs in this generation.

2 Likes

Re: Critical Reasons Never To Marry A Single Mother Ever! Stay Far Away!! by lilvicky68(m): 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Okafors law
Re: Critical Reasons Never To Marry A Single Mother Ever! Stay Far Away!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
It seems all of these points you listed are either issues that arose in SOME relationships which doesn't necessarily apply to ALL...

OR

They are issues that you personally may not be at peace or wish to deal with but some other men out there are cool with or have the capacity to deal with.

Bottom line is, just like many things in the world, just like getting married to a "fresher" who has never married or given birth, you can get married to a single mother and suffer and also you can get married to a single mother and enjoy. The circumstances sorrounding each case is what matters.

If you see a single mother you like, pray to the Lord for guidance and examine her and her situation very well.
Re: Critical Reasons Never To Marry A Single Mother Ever! Stay Far Away!! by vastolord4(m): 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
None of the points you raised apply to single mothers or all step children. As matter of fact, any of those issues you listed can happen between you and your biological children.

Some single mothers a better than some ladies that are not yet mothers.

Whether I will marry a single mother or not depends on how she became a single mother and how old she was when she bore the child.

If she was 19 or below 19 and unmarried when it happened, I might consider marrying her.

If the child resulted from a rape and the rape didn't happen in a night club or hotel, I might consider marrying her.

If she is a single mother because she is a widow, I might consider marrying her.

But is she is a single mother because of a broken marriage, I will not try marrying her. It doesn't matter if she left the marriage because the man wanted to kill her. No woman that is sincerely careful and immaterialistic will end up with a man that would want to kill her. And it doesn't matter how old she was when she entered the marriage.

If she was above the age of 19 before getting the pregnancy, she is not a widow and was not raped, I will not try marriage with her. It doesn't matter whether she was impregnated by a fiance, her former husband or by a sugar daddy. As long as she was above 19 and was not raped, being a single mother shows she is one of the bad eggs in this generation.

You're sensible

1 Like

Re: Critical Reasons Never To Marry A Single Mother Ever! Stay Far Away!! by Boogyman557: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Critical Reasons Never To Marry A Single Mother Ever! Stay Far Away!! by rickleye: 12:37am On Nov 04, 2022
Kewtt:
Let's go
1 You can never discipline the kids... They're not yours
2 if you divorce they're gone like otilo despite any emotional attachment you may have had...no hope of custody or visitations

3. Why invest your resources into another man's DNA.. kilode? Except you're impotent or sterile.

4. Worse if the kid is a girl.... Especially a teenage... A simple teenage rage accusing you of sexual exploitative acts..ruins your relationship with the mother... if not your entire career. The mother would 98% never believe you over her child.

5. Perish the thought of spontaneous sexx... Kids are involved... No living room bendovers.. no kitchen snacks....

6. You'll always be in a forced relationship with the father of the kids..... Relationships are tough enough without a third party peeping into them

7. You'll never ever come first to your partner in the relationship..

Add yours!
Advisory only for men culled from StevieJ

I love single mothers. The problem I face is that they bring the garbage of previous relationships into the present . Some are always on guard ready for me to mess up or cheat on them . I keep telling them , I am different. This is how you are supposed to be treated and loved but a few I’ve come across are just too damaged so I’ve had to move on. Their loss !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Critical Reasons Never To Marry A Single Mother Ever! Stay Far Away!! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:52am On Nov 04, 2022
I dont have any biz with single moms

1 Like

Re: Critical Reasons Never To Marry A Single Mother Ever! Stay Far Away!! by Fahvvy: 3:52am On Nov 04, 2022
LMAO grin...
Some dude up there is telling us the "type" of single mother he will marry and the kind he won't grin... As if a single mother wouldn't almost always try to play the victim in such scenerio grin...

Abeg help me ask the brother, how many single mothers will come out with their full chest and say "I screwed up"? Majority of the time, they are always the victims grin...

The other one is telling us how he always had to prove himself to her undecided..., time wey you for carry develop yasef, you dey use am to prove point, tor awon super hero wehdone o grin...

I have no issues with single.mothers, however it will take a single mother to be damn near perfect before I even consider to have anything serious with her undecided...

I'm not ready to deal with silly emotional baggage and the other problem that follows undecided...

Yes one may argue that single girls also have baggages too from their past relationships, this is correct...

However, why should I have to deal with a woman, her children and prolly her baby daddy, when I could deal with just the woman? undecided...

And besides, the Oga wey put am belly escape prolly saw something and japa grin... So I can't be that unfortunate to take chances grin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Critical Reasons Never To Marry A Single Mother Ever! Stay Far Away!! by Kewtt: 4:22am On Nov 04, 2022
Fahvvy:
LMAO grin...
Some dude up there is telling us the "type" of single mother he will marry and the kind he won't grin... As if a single mother wouldn't almost always try to play the victim in such scenerio grin...

Abeg help me ask the brother, how many single mothers will come out with their full chest and say "I screwed up"? Majority of the time, they are always the victims grin...

The other one is telling us how he always had to prove himself to her undecided..., time wey you for carry develop yasef, you dey use am to prove point, tor awon super hero wehdone o grin...

I have no issues with single.mothers, however it will take a single mother to be damn near perfect before I even consider to have anything serious with her undecided...

I'm not ready to deal with silly emotional baggage and the other problem that follows undecided...

Yes one may argue that single girls also have baggages too from their past relationships, this is correct...

However, why should I have to deal with a woman, her children and prolly her baby daddy, when I could deal with just the woman? undecided...

And besides, the Oga wey put am belly escape prolly saw something and japa grin... So I can't be that unfortunate to take chances grin...

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Critical Reasons Never To Marry A Single Mother Ever! Stay Far Away!! by Kewtt: 4:23am On Nov 04, 2022
rickleye:

I love single mothers. The problem I face is that they bring the garbage of previous relationships into the present . Some are always on guard ready for me to mess up or cheat on them . I keep telling them , I am different. This is how you are supposed to be treated and loved but a few I’ve come across are just too damaged so I’ve had to move on. Their loss !
Live fresh. Stay fresh.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Loose My Two Children / ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) / A Heart Touching Story Of A Ugandan Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.