Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) (1737 Views)

10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet / Happy Mother's Day / Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by oziomatv(m): 1:03pm On May 11, 2008
I never failed to remind the women for their usefull existence in the world.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 11, 2008
oh thanks ozi kiss kiss kiss now u want to make me cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by oziomatv(m): 1:13pm On May 11, 2008
jennykadry:

oh thanks ozi kiss kiss kiss now u want to make me cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
How?? please don't cry let me cry for you.
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 11, 2008
How? please don't cry let me cry for you.

please do cry cry cry cry cry
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by uspry1(f): 1:29pm On May 11, 2008
Thank @oziomatv, you make my day! grin

For all NL mothers, I would like to give you all listening this song of 'Sweet Mother'
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by oziomatv(m): 1:41pm On May 11, 2008
uspry1:

Thank @oziomatv, you make my day! grin

For all Nairaland mothers, I would like to give you all listening this song of 'Sweet Mother'
Thanks Uspry I never wish to hear from you, You're one of the admirable ladies standing.
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 11, 2008
@uspry1

i need to sing dat sweet mother song to my mum,infact im going to call her right now
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by oziomatv(m): 1:48pm On May 11, 2008
@ jenny why crying hope your man remember to wish you happy mother's day?
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 11, 2008
@ jenny why crying hope your man remember to wish you happy mother's day?

oh yea sure y not,i was just crying because it was so touching and nice, for someone to remember and wish us this on a public forum cry embarassed
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by oziomatv(m): 1:58pm On May 11, 2008
jennykadry:

oh yea sure y not,i was just crying because it was so touching and nice, for someone to remember and wish us this on a public forum cry embarassed
I always being a ladies preference, and their defender.
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by oziomatv(m): 2:00pm On May 11, 2008
Tell me how you're going to spend it, any big show?
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 11, 2008
ofcourse there will be show naa wink we should be going out later in d evening,u nko?anyshow for madam today,apart from d bedroom show wink grin
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by oziomatv(m): 2:09pm On May 11, 2008
Why not if not, abi I go just say happy mother's day and that's all, A friend is throwing a part in his yatch tonight so na there we die tonight,
For the bedroom show shey bi you no trust your brother again? It was heaven can wait.
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 11, 2008
For the bedroom show shey bi you no trust your brother again? It was heaven can wait.

i trust u naaa,i know wat u r capable of doing wink make una take am small small oooooo,before madam go end up wt triplets for belly wink
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by oziomatv(m): 2:27pm On May 11, 2008
d.
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 11, 2008
Na true yu talk, If u check how the thing take dey sweet u fit discharge your brain inside but I've a good goalkeeper and deffenders, but I don dribble pass goalkeeper and deffenders go score several times but now she's playing 15 against 1 to me.

roflmao grin grin grin grin chaii ozioma ahu adiro gi cha cha,u no well cheesy cheesy cheesy ,but make u still dey careful because sometimes even though u be 1,e get some 1 wey strong well well,na him make d oyibo man talk say na [b]one out of a million,[/b]meaning even though na 1,dat 1 still fit overtake the 15 defenders and goal keeper go score goal like kanu nwankwo for atlanta 96
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by oziomatv(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2008
jennykadry:

roflmao grin grin grin grin chaii ozioma ahu adiro gi cha cha,u no well cheesy cheesy cheesy ,but make u still dey careful because sometimes even though u be 1,e get some 1 wey strong well well,na him make d oyibo man talk say na [b]one out of a million,[/b]meaning even though na 1,that 1 still fit overtake the 15 defenders and goal keeper go score goal like kanu nwankwo for atlanta 96
        Just relax, you know for Europe game,  the more you score the more your punishment dey double, so I no fit carry.
Even I agreed with referee that any time ball touch my leg make him blow faul against me, talkless of reaching 18, If I reach 18 na red card be that.

I dey play only for entertainment not to score.
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 11, 2008
Just relax, you know for Europe game, the more you score the more your punishment dey double, so I no fit carry.
Even I agreed with referee that any time ball touch my leg make him blow faul against me, talkless of reaching 18, If I reach 18 na red card be that.

I dey play only for entertainment not to score.

you don forget say sometimes referee no dey see well well,person go do handball finish them no go blow whistle undecided undecided the best thing naaa make u no even enter field to play d match atall,because if u no play match u go dey rest assured say goal no go enter ,but if u enter field play d match e go dey risky
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by oziomatv(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2008
don worry nothing dey show.
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 11, 2008
mothers day ke? today?
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by oziomatv(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2008
ibkaye:

mothers day ke? today?
Yes mother's day not children's dayjust kidding
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 11, 2008
don worry nothing dey show.

ok ooooo no probs wink
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by OsunAmazon: 3:05pm On May 11, 2008
Happy mothers day y'all(although it's now belated for most that live outside the continental US)
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by Cadet(f): 3:05pm On May 11, 2008
[size=20pt] *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*THANK YOU*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SAME TO YOU EVERYBODY grin grin cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by Easybaby(f): 3:09pm On May 11, 2008
when is LADIES'S DAY? sad angry
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by oziomatv(m): 3:10pm On May 11, 2008
special invitees are comming up, ladies you're welcome to the party have seats.
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by Cadet(f): 3:10pm On May 11, 2008
Easybaby:

everyday!!!!!
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 11, 2008
oziomatv:

Yes mother's day not children's dayjust kidding
lol i am a mother in spirit wink
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by oziomatv(m): 3:13pm On May 11, 2008
Easybaby:

It's second sunday of may dear.

ibkaye:

lol i am a mother in spirit wink
this thread is dedicated to special ladies, you're welcome my dear.
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 11, 2008
oziomatv:

It's second sunday of may dear.
this thread is dedicated to special ladies, you're welcome my dear.
thankyou very much oziomatv smiley
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by Cayon(f): 3:18pm On May 11, 2008
To all celebrating Mother'Day. 

Enjoy this special day.   Be sure to let the kids/daddy do all the work today while you relax to the fullest.  My daughter served me breakfast today.  It was simple and nice

1 toast
egg
turkey bacon
turkey sausage
glass of juice

grin grin grin
Re: ((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) by oziomatv(m): 3:24pm On May 11, 2008
@ cayon
We don't have to wait for mother's day to show our little romance God forgot to delete when he was deleting Love and caring inside Naija man's heart. we do it as a supprise to sure the importance of our partner in our life, and how wonderful you ladies are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweet Love But He Still Married A Second Wife / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Please Help A Frustrated Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.