Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

The Weakness Of YHVH Almighty, If It Exists, Is Unquantifiably Greater Than.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Weakness Of YHVH Almighty, If It Exists, Is Unquantifiably Greater Than.. (334 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists / The Temple of YHVH Almighty / The Most Dangerous Thing To Come From God Almighty If You Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Weakness Of YHVH Almighty, If It Exists, Is Unquantifiably Greater Than.. by elated177: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
El Elohe Yahshrael!

YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas, and everything in them, the one and only true God, does not get tired or weak. The weakness of the Creator, if at all it exists, is stronger, greater and more powerful than the highest strength of all humans and other supernatural powers/forces combined.

So, YHVH Almighty, he who made the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, the one and only true, in his weakest state, will still be greater, stronger and more powerful than the collective strength and power of all the humans and all the other supernatural entities in their in best states, at any given moment.

So, at any given time or moment, the collective strength and power of all the humans and other supernatural entities will always be infinitesimal or negligible where the power and strength of YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, are.

1 Corinthians 1: 25 For the foolishness of YHVH is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of YHVH is stronger than human strength.

What are we saying?

This is what we are saying.

Let us say, hypothetically, of course, that the Creator gets tired after carrying out a particular work right now, his strength will still be unquantifiably higher than the collective strength of all the 8 billion humans and other supernatural entities.

What are we saying? We are saying that whatever work the Creator does will still be too much for all the 8 billion humans and other supernatural entities put together. If this the case, it means that the Creator will never be in a state that he will be inundated with the size of the other supernatural entities and whatever may be the population of humans on earth at any given time or moment.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: The Weakness Of YHVH Almighty, If It Exists, Is Unquantifiably Greater Than.. by AntiChristian: 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas, and everything in them, the one and only true God, does not get tired or weak. The weakness of the Creator, if at all it exists, is stronger, greater and more powerful than the highest strength of all humans and other supernatural powers/forces combined.

So, YHVH Almighty, he who made the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, the one and only true, in his weakest state, will still be greater, stronger and more powerful than the collective strength and power of all the humans and all the other supernatural entities in their in best states, at any given moment.

So, at any given time or moment, the collective strength and power of all the humans and other supernatural entities will always be infinitesimal or negligible where the power and strength of YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, are.

1 Corinthians 1: 25 For the foolishness of YHVH is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of YHVH is stronger than human strength.

What are we saying?

This is what we are saying.

Let us say, hypothetically, of course, that the Creator gets tired after carrying out a particular work right now, his strength will still be unquantifiably higher than the collective strength of all the 8 billion humans and other supernatural entities.

What are we saying? We are saying that whatever work the Creator does will still be too much for all the 8 billion humans and other supernatural entities put together. If this the case, it means that the Creator will never be in a state that he will be inundated with the size of the other supernatural entities and whatever may be the population of humans on earth at any given time or moment.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

The same i was telling the Dtruthspeaker some moments ago.
Why do you Christians qualify your God with derogatory translations such "Foolishness", "weakness", "tired", etc.

Even an Idol worshipper won't tell you his idol is weak in hypothesis!

1 Like

Re: The Weakness Of YHVH Almighty, If It Exists, Is Unquantifiably Greater Than.. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
AntiChristian:

Why do you Christians qualify your God with derogatory translations such "Foolishness", "weakness", "tired", etc.

See, you are not able to understand. Normal people know what that statement means.
Re: The Weakness Of YHVH Almighty, If It Exists, Is Unquantifiably Greater Than.. by AntiChristian: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See, you are not able to understand. Normal people know what that statement means.

Let normal people explain na!

1 Like

Re: The Weakness Of YHVH Almighty, If It Exists, Is Unquantifiably Greater Than.. by elated177: 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

Don't provoke me o!
Re: The Weakness Of YHVH Almighty, If It Exists, Is Unquantifiably Greater Than.. by AntiChristian: 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
elated177:

Don't provoke me o!

The question is how can foolishness and weakness be used to qualify your God?

This is blasphemy!
Re: The Weakness Of YHVH Almighty, If It Exists, Is Unquantifiably Greater Than.. by elated177: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

The question is how can foolishness and weakness be used to qualify your God?

This is blasphemy!

The message is explicit and simple to understand. I have no time for meaningless and fruitless merry-go-round arguments. If I wanted that, I would have posted it on your thread that bordered on this.
Re: The Weakness Of YHVH Almighty, If It Exists, Is Unquantifiably Greater Than.. by AntiChristian: 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
elated177:

The message is explicit and simple to understand. I have no time for meaningless and fruitless merry-go-round arguments. If I wanted that, I would have posted it on your thread that bordered on this.

Not simple o!

Na only Christians fit say their God is foolish and weak! Their God arise like a drunk! Their God rest, repent/regret!

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Completed My Earthly Ministry, I Will Soon Leave – Prophet Odumeje / I Will Send You To Iraq! Young Muslim to Christian Prince / Apostle Helen Ukpabio Recount Ordeal With Corrupt Police Officers Enroute PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.