Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success (41490 Views)

Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai / I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM / Trump Indirectly Concedes Defeat, Ask Officials To Cooperate With Bidden's Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by gassbee: 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Just when peace was about to return to middle east, the evil returns

The incumbent PM was already negotiating with Russia on Iran crisis, he had shown seriousness in letting Palestine have an autonomous territory

He even assured world leaders during UN general assembly of his willingness to open dialogue

Well I trust Joe Biden, he has made it very clear, he is spending US dollars on their infrastructural deficit, modernizing airports, and more infrastructure.... No more war aide and funding

Afghanistan and Ukraine learnt the hard way

on point bro, Netanyahu is more of a trouble maker, he even tries to poke his hand into d eyes of d US govt.
He is going to give Biden some headache with the remaining time left in his first term

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by Obrigardo: 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Finally, the fool returns back to finally destroy Nazi Israel.
Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by olasquare: 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
Administration1:
I need to read up how the democracy works there. Bab lokan will be happy with this news. But, I like the Netanyahu of a guy though, He is a no nonsense guy, not this other one that was about signing a peace deal with Iran and Russia to be an ***licker

I am not conversant in relationships between Russia and Israel. Please does the two nation have cordial dealings or relationships? Knowing this will help me analyze and understand this win by Netanyahu as it relates to Russia and the war in ukraine, then the world politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by mastermaestro(m): 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:

Typical brainwashed black man

You are an evil person. Palestine has no inch of land in Israel. You can keep crying. The man of action is back to shred to pieces all the shitty compromises that the outgoing misfit has been making.

Cry blood! cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by Lightorder: 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
Benji is back
Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by Benchilwell: 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
Soon protest may hump d Iran government suppoters because of diz man victory.
Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by Cosmatikka: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

The incumbent PM was already negotiating with Russia on Iran crisis, he had shown seriousness in letting Palestine have an autonomous territory

He even assured world leaders during UN general assembly of his willingness to open dialogue

Well I trust Joe Biden, he has made it very clear, he is spending US dollars on their infrastructural deficit, modernizing airports, and more infrastructure.... No more war aide and funding

No peace for islamabads

Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by Ireportlive: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
Cosmatikka:
... funny how Islamabad in Pakistan is far more developed than most states in Nigeria
Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by ifihearam: 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Brendaniel:
Same way Donald Trump is coming back in 2024

For now we are focused on Atiku(GCFR)

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by feedthenation(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
---The no nonsense---action man---other Arab states fear him so much---

4 Likes

Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by TerungwaDan: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
This are the type of leaders the world deserves at the moment. Wishing Trump a come back too. Congratulations to Natanyahu, congratulations to the state of Israle.

1 Like

Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by TerungwaDan: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
This are the type of leaders the world deserves at the moment. Wishing Trump a come back too. Congratulations to Natanyahu, congratulations to the state of Israel.

1 Like

Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by Danisaint112(m): 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
E don red for Palestinians. This one fellow who doesn't take shit. I love the guy abeg. Doesn't negotiate with terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by TerungwaDan: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
This is the kind of leader the world deserves at the moment. Wishing Trump a come back too. Congratulations to Natanyahu, congratulations to the state of Israel.
Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by casualobserver: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
Netanyahu again? Na only him dey israel?

2 Likes

Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by Bluntemperor: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
Corridon:
Netanyahu is more of an action guy than the incumbent.

Not the action per se but Israel is a State that must not joke with her Security!
This is not a place to ' negotiate' with terrorists 'as some Countries in Africa are doing!
With bibi' in power, Israel Masses understand that they can sleep well than some rableraiser in govt,who are fearing Iran diabolical means in the Middle East Region.
Now,the beautiful relationship of Saudi Arabia and State of Israel can now be perfected!

4 Likes

Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by chigator2: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Lol Netanyahu, the terror of dirty Muslim pigs.

He will guide you stubborn goats aright with a rod of Iron. That is what you need best.

5 Likes

Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by Advocate500: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
With Benjamin peace is never an option, Putin dey lean madness from this one.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by Rayjnr: 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
Brendaniel:
Same way Donald Trump is coming back in 2024

For now we are focused on President Peter Obi(GCFR)

Hahahaha igbos and their ways
Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by Ireportlive: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
chigator2:

Lol Netanyahu, the terror of dirty Muslim pigs.

He will guide you stubborn goats aright with a rod of Iron. That is what you need best.

Rule 2 mynd44 lalasticlala seun nlfpmod

You can do better , try speak with manners in public, you don't know who you might be talking to
Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by Munzy14(m): 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
Benjamin master of come backs...Peace is no longer an option.
Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by chigator2: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:

Rule 2 mynd44 lalasticlala seun nlfpmod

You can do better , try speak with manners in public, you don't know who you might be talking to

Who d Bleep are you if not a down bad useless Muslim. No value in my eyes, except money is leaving your pocket into mine.

2 Likes

Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by Ireportlive: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
chigator2:

Who d Bleep are you if not a down bad useless Muslim. No value in my eyes, except money is leaving your pocket into mine.

Ok now fvck off my mention

Qoute others within your IQ range
Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by chigator2: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:

Ok now fvck off my mention

Qoute others within your IQ range

Dude believe me I can share my IQ test scores, and my score gives an assurance of 70% that I am smarter than a random Yoruba Muslim on the internet

2 Likes

Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by mandikwilliams: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
congratulations
Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by vastone(m): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
The Real Man is Back grin

Trump Remains 2024
Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by rpstar12: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:

Except terrorism has a new definition of most Northerners making over 100 million of Nigerian population terrorist, do you think Nigeria wouldn't have gone to war

Nigeria is already at war.
Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by YunusaWale: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Palestine will never become an independent state unless the People's Republic of Biafra is first accorded such status.

Until then, Palestine will continue to remain a vassal to Israel.

1 Like

Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by NuruDiddy: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
Welcome back BIBI
Iran cough again, Palestine strike again
Bibi will give u wotowoto

4 Likes

Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by Intrepid01(m): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
The crazy guy is back, don’t be surprised if Donald Trump returns too!

1 Like

Re: Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success by Benwallt(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
All these politicians are scheme asses. Imagine, they kept recycling themselves around the world. Putin has Russia in his back pocket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges / Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) / Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.