Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. (5210 Views)

PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him / I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Abdu81: 5:34am On Nov 04, 2022
Ours is to verify by your self peter is a great reformer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCT3xJvTiT0
Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Abdu81: 5:38am On Nov 04, 2022
Please this a thread created in nairaland in 2013 of all peter obis wonders as governor Anambra state.

https://www.nairaland.com/1556649/peter-obis-achievements-industrialization-videos#20245053
Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by malel1: 5:45am On Nov 04, 2022
Nvestor02:
There is a saying that the internet never forgets. I was young when Obi was governor, and I decided to verify the performance of Peter Obi when he was ruling Anambra before succumbing to some Obidients who have been urging me to support their candidate since early September in my area.

When I conducted this intensive research, I was so disappointed with what I saw. Many Indigenes of Anambra are complaining about bad roads, poor healthcare, and a lack of electricity during his tenure.

Some of them, who cannot hold their anger anymore with his reckless style of ruling, are cursing him, while many people are complaining about the high level of insecurity in the state.

It doesn't take me too much time before I base my verification on the decision that Peter Obi was never a person to praise for the people of Anambra; he did the opposite of everything that he says.

You are a fool

https://dnbstories.com/2022/06/list-of-peter-obis-achievements-in-anambra-as-governor.html
Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by beerfraud: 5:45am On Nov 04, 2022
May Peter Pandora Obituary thing not happen to Nigeria ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Abdu81: 5:47am On Nov 04, 2022
Peter obi is a super hero, super human,a genius , goosebumps all over me.

What an achiever politician par excellence.

Omo see verifiable profiles and awards of excellence of peter Gregory onwuabasi obi, this profile is mind bugging.

Just click the link below is a nairaland thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7173597/achievements-previous-positions-awards-cv#113703101

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Pinterest: 6:19am On Nov 04, 2022
Abfinest007:
Any smart person can backdate s Facebook post

How is it done?

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Pinterest: 6:21am On Nov 04, 2022
FahBuLous:
Lemme back date something and post here...

Still waiting........

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Christian36: 6:27am On Nov 04, 2022
During Tinubu time there was lot of bad roads and also, area boys was like occupation then till now, he legalized area boys. You don't just have any excuse to give. Never will a criminals like Tinubu and Atiku be the president of this country. The embezzlement Atiku carried out as custom officer and as vice president is beyond imagination, same with Tinubu, imagine Tinubu operating two bullion vans. Please you guys should just have mercy on this country and vote for a less corrupt man.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by youngbabaj(m): 6:30am On Nov 04, 2022
On behalf of the great people of Anambra state ( based in Anambra not lagos brought up) we reject peter obi
Maybe Enugu indigenes will accept him

Willie all the way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by obaaderemi: 6:54am On Nov 04, 2022
Abdu81:
Please this a thread created in nairaland in 2013 of all peter obis wonders as governor Anambra state.

https://www.nairaland.com/1556649/peter-obis-achievements-industrialization-videos#20245053
He was being insulted in the thread.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by 7lives: 7:29am On Nov 04, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
It took me just a few hours to investigate peter obituary and confirmed that he is an incompetent liar and failure.

You get time dey investigate, as a former governor, he has no business living outside Anambra, he left because the place is not liveable.
I can never vote for a man who sees
his state as a village and choose to live in some other places.
Ordinary local government chairman rebuild and rebrand Ogbomoso town.
That man was the reason LAUTECH was sited in Ogbomoso in 1996.
The man was loved and appreciated by the people, he later became a state assembly man.
Just look at Ogbomoso today, my grandma's house that we were giving out for free to get people to live inside, is now a money spinner.
Come to Oshodi, come and see what Shokunle did, an ordinary Lagos house of assembly man.
Do your best and live the rest, no be to dey lie up and down.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Msmither: 7:30am On Nov 04, 2022
The people complaining have not been to Ogun state.
Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by MDK777: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2022
I was never aware of all these, please let my OBIdient friends come and verify

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by obembet(f): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2022
Nvestor02:

The thing shock me bro... And those people talk about Obi as if na saint e be.

They ade not supporting obi cos hes good, they are supporting him cos hes igbo. Imagine One mbad guy was tellng me that Obi is beta thank David umai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by obembet(f): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2022
Nvestor02:
There is a saying that the internet never forgets. I was young when Obi was governor, and I decided to verify the performance of Peter Obi when he was ruling Anambra before succumbing to some Obidients who have been urging me to support their candidate since early September in my area.

When I conducted this intensive research, I was so disappointed with what I saw. Many Indigenes of Anambra are complaining about bad roads, poor healthcare, and a lack of electricity during his tenure.

Some of them, who cannot hold their anger anymore with his reckless style of ruling, are cursing him, while many people are complaining about the high level of insecurity in the state.

It doesn't take me too much time before I base my verification on the decision that Peter Obi was never a person to praise for the people of Anambra; he did the opposite of everything that he says.

Op, please make this easier, add The link of each findings
Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by obembet(f): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2022
duro4chang:
No mind them. I was not a baby when he was a governor.

grin
Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Cryofigbos: 8:43am On Nov 04, 2022
RestructureNig1:

Obi an importer did dis for his own interests not u, what has been d impact of the river port on d development of Anambra today when obi did not leave any good road, almost all sectors were on strike

God forbid

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Afamed: 8:50am On Nov 04, 2022
Exactly all i know about the Pandora fraud. My car really suffered around this road especially during the rainy season. Driving from First bank to Omatha was really bad experience I would never pray for my enemies. It got to a time, I resulted to using Okada.

This particular road later got the attention of Peter Obi, where he reconstructed the road with China sub standard enginneers quality. Go to the same road now, it is worse than ever . Do not be deceived, Obi does not worth to be elected as councilor of ward

Read below his kinsmen rating of Obi when he was A Gov
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by FahBuLous: 9:09am On Nov 04, 2022
Pinterest:

Still waiting........
There you go...

Anyone can manipulate anything, fake post everywhere and people are actually believing shit...

Peter obi is our next president...

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by successmatters(m): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2022
I will vote for Peter Obi

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by adedayoa2(f): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2022
Nvestor02:

The thing shock me bro... And those people talk about Obi as if na saint e be.
them know, them just dey pretend.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Nvestor02: 10:24am On Nov 04, 2022
successmatters:
I will vote for Peter Obi

I won't stop you but just know that you will be the one to suffer it the most.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Nvestor02: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Obi an importer did dis for his own interests not u, what has been d impact of the river port on d development of Anambra today when obi did not leave any good road, almost all sectors were on strike

God forbid

I never knew Obi was like this

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by TheEndless: 10:30am On Nov 04, 2022
Nvestor02:

Lol… You Agbado munching gorillas ninu Alagbado can be excruciatingly boring! You just now did your research yeah? But your previous posts since August shows you’ve always been a BATstard. Coming here with edited/backdated pictures that any dummy with a computer can fabricate. Eat shit abeg! grin

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Mezixs1: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2022
Good day guys ��,
These are items available for sale.
Kindly DM if interested.

�Infinix note 11

� Samsung s21+.

�Redmi 10.

Contact me via watsapp at +2349018921204
Thanks.
Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by CivilEngineer90: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2022
Abfinest007:
really? How?
Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Pinterest: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
FahBuLous:
There you go...

Anyone can manipulate anything, fake post everywhere and people are actually believing shit...

Peter obi is our next president...

I would love a direct link to the post to confirm if yours or the OP didn’t edit the pictures.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by lebron7(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
Abfinest007:
Lmfao
Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Misterone: 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
Abdu81:

Oga researcher please let me add this videos of peter obi achievements as governor of Anambra state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfw7KaVQMzU
this is at best a mediocre achievement. Nothing truly to write home about. Showing untarred roads, dirty streets, uncompleted buildings (like wadata house) as achievements is a low for even a councillor.
Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Misterone: 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
Abdu81:

Oga researcher please let me add this videos of peter obi achievements as governor of Anambra state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfw7KaVQMzU
to say the truth, na only brewery you show for this video. Nothing else. And it is an insult for a governor to borrowed state funds to invest in a brewery that his family has interest in and say it is an achievement.
Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
Innocentman86:
Peter obi is better than all past Lagos governors combined the record are there.
Peter obi also made Lagos a no man's land what it is today.
God bless his excellency Peter Gregory obi grin grin cheesy
you always think you are funny ,but no,you are not.
Since the day I have know you,you are always talking off point like an insane person.
You should notice you hardly get quote from people,that is because you sounds like a deranged person.

I will advice you take care of yourself .
Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by TechW: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
7lives:

You get time dey investigate, as a former governor, he has no business living outside Anambra, he left because the place is not liveable.
I can never vote for a man who sees
his state as a village and choose to live in some other places.
Ordinary local government chairman rebuild and rebrand Ogbomoso town.
That man was the reason LAUTECH was sited in Ogbomoso in 1996.
The man was loved and appreciated by the people, he later became a state assembly man.
Just look at Ogbomoso today, my grandma's house that we were giving out for free to get people to live inside, is now a money spinner.
Come to Oshodi, come and see what Shokunle did, an ordinary Lagos house of assembly man.
Do your best and live the rest, no be to dey lie up and down.

Have you been to Anambra before? Where does Good luck Jonathan live? when Peter Obi was a governor, where was he living?
It is daft to use that as a yardstick to determine who rule over you, The truth is that Peter Obi is better than Tinubu and Atiku combine. The worst is APC, why are they scared of free and fair election?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) / Independent Journalist Ahmad Salkida Threatened Over Boko Haram Coverage / 3 Problems Buhari Cannot Solve if he's Elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.