Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla (17513 Views)

APC Has Run Out Of Options In Borno - Kudla / BREAKING: Supreme Court Confirms Pdp’s Diri As Validly Elected Bayelsa Governor / Senator Danbaba Names 10 Northern States PDP Will Win In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Jatuski: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
The Senatorial Candidate of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) in Borno South, Hon Kudla Satumari Haske has said that the massive turn out of people at a zonal rally to flag off his campaign has confirmed his earlier statement that his party will win the entire North East.

According to Kudla, the people of the North are determined to produce a president in 2023, adding that they won't trade that to the office of the Vice President.

Speaking to journalists in the aftermath of a mammoth crowd that attended the PDP rally organised in Biu Local Government area of Borno State, Kudla said the people have seen the reality of life and are now determined to bring in a purposeful leadership, adding that they are ever ready to meet the yearnings of the people if PDP is voted into power.

"Yeah, there was a massive turnout in our rally in Biu, Borno State to tell us what exactly happened. We decided to flag off our zonal rally and my campaign for the senatorial District as the candidate.

"We joined it with our zonal rally where we all came together and went to our senatorial headquarters and the rest is what you see all over the news and social media. The unprecedented turnout of the crowd is a testament to the fact that what I have always said, still stands as you remember earlier in the year, I said, North East would rather vote for a presidential candidate than voting for the vice president.

"You can see on the streets, you can see all over the place, people were trekking long distances and what surprised us most was the fact that despite the sabotage of our plans to kick start the campaign rally, some efforts were made by some people within the Senatorial District to restrict our access to having transports. Handsome amount of money was given so that we would not be able to access transportation easily for the people but we were surprised that volunteers and other people came all the way and supported the movement of people from one place to another.

"Our billboards and campaign materials were destroyed. But you can tear our posters, you can pull down our billboards, but you cannot tear the love that the people of Southern Borno have for us," Kudla said.

According to the senatorial candidate, "the people have resisted those suppressing them despite the fact that we were denied access."

Kudla, who said that the more people try to sabotage their efforts, the more the crowds are trooping out, showing them their support and solidarity.

"So, that was what happened and the messages given are resonating with the people. People are tired and disenchanted. The people are angry because of a lack of governance that impacts their lives directly. So they want a change, a real change this time around and they see the sincerity of purpose with which we approach our campaigns because we had no place to campaign.

"We are not only criticizing what we see, but we are also able to proffer solutions to those problems. If given the opportunity, we will do something differently. What we will do differently will acquire acceptance of what we told them we would do. And you know, people want credible leaders, they want one compassionate leader, they want leaders that are believable.

"The rally is resonating with our people and this is a massive support we have not seen in recent times," Kudla said, adding that North East will vote for PDP.

"There is no way that the North East that I know and familiar with will prefer to vote for the vice presidential slot when they have a competent leader in the person of Atiku Abubakar from the North East and will not vote for him.

"I can tell you that not Eastern Nigeria will give their votes to the Presidential candidate of the PDP. When you say massively, that one is another context. But I can assure you that the North East will prefer to have a president than to have a vice presidential slot come to the north east," Kudla added.
https://metrodailyng.com/2023-biu-rally-confirms-pdp-will-take-over-north-east-kudla/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Johnnyessence(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Good outing here. Pdp wins boron State massively in February 25th, 2023 presidential election. Atiku wins north east region of Nigeria

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Penguin2: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Is this not Borno where their ‘almighty’ Shettima is from?

Where Tinubu BATstards are expecting 1billion votes?

Fools won’t know what hit them.

Ndi ala!

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by APCnaPDP: 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
That’s what people don’t know. PDP will sweep NE, NW and will win NC.Atiku will do well in SS and SE even though Obi will win there. Tinubu can keep his SW.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Trinitycian: 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
Penguin2:
Is this not Borno where their ‘almighty’ Shettima is from?

Where Tinubu BATstards are expecting 1billion votes?

Fools won’t know what hit them.

Ndi ala!

Lol, you fell for the propaganda too? grin

Same way I fell for one that Tinubu is popular in Kaduna until I paid the state a visit. See eh, just ignore any propaganda them pop up grin

31 Likes

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Megabig: 12:01am On Nov 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

Same way I fell for one that Tinubu is popular in Kaduna until I paid the state a visit. See eh, just ignore any propaganda them pop up grin

I heard Labour will do well there, a friend said he was shocked

15 Likes

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Honjoshy4u: 12:06am On Nov 04, 2022
Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish insensitive ticket

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by basiruauta0: 12:41am On Nov 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VVZvbyMHxc

Shey you dey wyne me ni �
I bet if anybody go dey that campaign ground.. Tinubu dey wyne IPOB �

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Urheadmaster(m): 12:46am On Nov 04, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish insensitive ticket

Urchins will realise that APC has been kicked out of the country at the end of the next year general elections tongue undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by JoeNL22(m): 2:15am On Nov 04, 2022
Jatuski:

The Senatorial Candidate of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) in Borno South, Hon Kudla Satumari Haske has said that the massive turn out of people at a zonal rally to flag off his campaign has confirmed his earlier statement that his party will win the entire North East.

According to Kudla, the people of the North are determined to produce a president in 2023, adding that they won't trade that to the office of the Vice President.

Speaking to journalists in the aftermath of a mammoth crowd that attended the PDP rally organised in Biu Local Government area of Borno State, Kudla said the people have seen the reality of life and are now determined to bring in a purposeful leadership, adding that they are ever ready to meet the yearnings of the people if PDP is voted into power.

"Yeah, there was a massive turnout in our rally in Biu, Borno State to tell us what exactly happened. We decided to flag off our zonal rally and my campaign for the senatorial District as the candidate.

"We joined it with our zonal rally where we all came together and went to our senatorial headquarters and the rest is what you see all over the news and social media. The unprecedented turnout of the crowd is a testament to the fact that what I have always said, still stands as you remember earlier in the year, I said, North East would rather vote for a presidential candidate than voting for the vice president.

"You can see on the streets, you can see all over the place, people were trekking long distances and what surprised us most was the fact that despite the sabotage of our plans to kick start the campaign rally, some efforts were made by some people within the Senatorial District to restrict our access to having transports. Handsome amount of money was given so that we would not be able to access transportation easily for the people but we were surprised that volunteers and other people came all the way and supported the movement of people from one place to another.

"Our billboards and campaign materials were destroyed. But you can tear our posters, you can pull down our billboards, but you cannot tear the love that the people of Southern Borno have for us," Kudla said.

According to the senatorial candidate, "the people have resisted those suppressing them despite the fact that we were denied access."

Kudla, who said that the more people try to sabotage their efforts, the more the crowds are trooping out, showing them their support and solidarity.

"So, that was what happened and the messages given are resonating with the people. People are tired and disenchanted. The people are angry because of a lack of governance that impacts their lives directly. So they want a change, a real change this time around and they see the sincerity of purpose with which we approach our campaigns because we had no place to campaign.

"We are not only criticizing what we see, but we are also able to proffer solutions to those problems. If given the opportunity, we will do something differently. What we will do differently will acquire acceptance of what we told them we would do. And you know, people want credible leaders, they want one compassionate leader, they want leaders that are believable.

"The rally is resonating with our people and this is a massive support we have not seen in recent times," Kudla said, adding that North East will vote for PDP.

"There is no way that the North East that I know and familiar with will prefer to vote for the vice presidential slot when they have a competent leader in the person of Atiku Abubakar from the North East and will not vote for him.

"I can tell you that not Eastern Nigeria will give their votes to the Presidential candidate of the PDP. When you say massively, that one is another context. But I can assure you that the North East will prefer to have a president than to have a vice presidential slot come to the north east," Kudla added.
"For with God, OBI must be POSSIBLE!"

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Penguin2: 5:57am On Nov 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

Nah!

After 2015, I never believed anything coming from those BATstards.

Just like I know that nobody likes Wike outside Rivers State, that’s how I know that nobody likes Tinubu aside his numerous Agberos and urchins.

You need to see them rejoicing because they saw crowd at Fr Alia’s rally in Benue, or at Omo-Agege’s rally in Delta or Francis Nwifuru’s rally in Ebonyi. They are always quick to tag it rally for Tinubu and APC.

But I know for sure that Benue, Delta and Ebonyi people will not vote Tinubu but let them continue to fool themselves around.

Very idiotic and brainless fools.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Kurumaru: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2022
Politics and Hallucinations be like bread and butter..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Bibeess: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2022
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by sotall(m): 7:03am On Nov 04, 2022
cool
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by owiko(m): 7:04am On Nov 04, 2022
Emilokan crooner has been used and discarded

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Aufbauh(m): 7:06am On Nov 04, 2022
JoeNL22:

"For with God, OBI must be POSSIBLE!"

Stop spamming nairaland with this ur jargon and take your campaign to ur ward.

" For with God, OBI is IMPOSSIBLE like BIAFRA.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:06am On Nov 04, 2022
BIU I wish someone can pronounce dat name correctly for me
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Lionstep: 7:07am On Nov 04, 2022
Ok.....call South East 5 percenter but have it in mind that theftnunbu can't win in north with two strong candidate of their own, obi has more candidate in south west than what theftnunbu has in east...if the selection goes free and fair theftnunbu should come Fourth

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Racoon(m): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2022
This may be the fact however 2023 political permutations is going to be different.
Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by premierlead: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2022
Thief nubu, shetimma in hot soup now

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Efuaye(m): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2022
While anything APC is being decimated in the North by PDP, their Obsession is innocent Labour Party and Obi!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by 5iine: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2022
Atiku will share NC with Obi make Tinubu go rest

1 Like

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by dyera(m): 7:10am On Nov 04, 2022
Rally does not confirm anything. Atiku Kano rally in 2019 was over massive, yet Buhari showed him shege in the state. Atiku got less than 30% vote in the state, with Buhari getting over 70%.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by gassbee: 7:16am On Nov 04, 2022
Wike's beef with Atiku wil even ginger more votes for Atiku

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Marktylerr: 7:16am On Nov 04, 2022
Lamilekan123:
Gzgdvdb
Thief!!! You will never succeed here. I will keep bursting you.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Biu Rally Confirms PDP Will Take Over North East - Kudla by Afamed: 7:17am On Nov 04, 2022
For those who care to listen. Borno and Yobe are no go areas for PDP. Do not be deceived with these PDP hoodlums

47 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Rivers Assembly Factions To Suspend Sittings / Cnn Breaking News: Nigeria's Story Placed As Number 1 Headline News.(bad Image) / The Nigerian Police Force Uniform: From Green-grey To Black-black!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.