Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son (52823 Views)

Kizz Daniel Slams Colleagues For Jealousy Over New Song / Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by Adakintroy: 10:22am On Nov 04, 2022
High services everywhere. People go die for family some no go turn up or send wishes. But them go send heart felt to David or one hurricane Susan weh happen for Kansas. Charity na home or heart he start.

I will always mentain na we be Nigeria problem..no be Nigeria be our problem.
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by AbuAeesha: 10:22am On Nov 04, 2022
seem some pple are just naturally dull

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by cigaricon(m): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2022
Foolish talk. So people shouldn't send their condolences just because they didn't wish him happy birthday. Since when is expressing sympathy for the dead a celebration? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by TUTU147: 10:24am On Nov 04, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:24am On Nov 04, 2022
toto juice don flood enter dis one head.
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by BiGVEEN58(m): 10:26am On Nov 04, 2022
This one nor get sense.
Celebration of Birthday is different from sympathizing with someone over the death of their loved ones.
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2022
gaby:
She's spot on..

Eye service and busybody people.

Dem go condole with am finish for the gram still go gossip am for back.

Humans are terrible beings.
honestly undecided..especially Nigerians
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by salem1996: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2022
michlins:
For once an actress makes sense.

You don't celebrate people when they're alive but rush to congratulate them when they die

She said the obvious truth but not the whole truth.

If people had not posted RIP, she would have been the first to say they don't care how Davido feels

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by Scarletjr(m): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2022
That one don dey teytey
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by Suzzette56: 10:29am On Nov 04, 2022
Earn in DOLLAR and withdraw to your bank account �� Without Referral.
Click Learn more for more information below.
chat with me on WhatsApp at 08066692510
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by kethanmaxen: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2022
[img][/img]
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by FaithBrain1994(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2022
What if the boy is alive and recupurating? Did the family release a statement to ascertain Ifeanyi's demise? Common sense demands that you don't announce one's death without permission from the family. Well, like i said earlier, i will never marry a broke woman, never!
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by sukkot: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2022
kingthreat:
90% of Nollywood female celebrities are a bunch of dumb overhyped bimbos who failed in academics and decided to go into prostitution using acting as a decoy. This one in trying to make sense, ended up sounding stupid.
i dont know bro i think she has a point. obviously if you didnt wish the boy hbd it means you are not close to davido. so its best to keep your RIP private . your public RIP IS CLOUT chasing but still this halima is clout chasing too because who made her the overseer over these matters. last last most women are clout chasers. they want to be seen noticed and admired. not like men who like to operate in the shadows

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by yemmit90: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2022
Chekwume16:
Stupid talk. Posting him does not mean they are celebrating the dead. You can't compare people's emotions with death to ordinary birthday. Certainly emotions will be more due to death. Everyone just dey chase clout.

You said it all, many people are very unintelligent.

Emotions associated with death is quite different to ordinary birthday.
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by deavicky(m): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2022
ISTP:

https://www.gistreel.com/halima-abubakar-slams-colleagues-for-mourning-davidos-son/
it's a two different scenario. Na who see food chop dey celebrate birthday it just a normal thing can be done every year by everyone till. so I didn't wish happy birthday this year I can do it net year. And the new of birthday doesn't spread as large and fast like death. While in the case of death even ur enemy can sympathise with u. So my lady shut da mouth up.
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by juman(m): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2022
She said nonsense.
What is birthday?
I don't remember mine till it passes most time.
There are many other people like that.

Mourning with people reduce the pain of the loss.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by chatinent: 10:41am On Nov 04, 2022
She's right.

There's no love out there. People are only interested in events happening in your life... mostly bad events. Use your life as an example and understand what I mean.
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by MyExpression(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2022
Nonsense point.

Is it everyone that celebrates birthday days?
I don't per se.

But death is common to all.

These olosho actresses wey no get content...na ass be their asset.
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by sukkot: 10:46am On Nov 04, 2022
Kizzygentle:
The moment we begin to realize that its just human nature, the better for us.. No need letting people know about it.. And let me drop this, ''everyone is happy when a successful and famous person goes down or something goes wrong somewhere... 90 percent of the people that condoled with him are secretly happy .... know this and know peace
lol i follow this african america guy on youtube and he said something that was very brilliannntttttt. he said PEOPLE WILL CELEBRATE WITH YOU WHEN YOU WIN ONCE BUT IF YOU KEEP ON WINNING AFTER THAT THEN THEY WANT YOU BROUGHT DOWN. HE SAID YOU CAN WIN TOO MUCH FOR PEOPLE. which is why floyd mayweather and PeoPle like davido who are perpetual winners in life will secretly have haters who want them to fall.so i really dont doubt your statement. they want him to feel some of the pain they are going through
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by LILTJAY: 10:48am On Nov 04, 2022
what concerns Davido and Chioma is dead... Chioma should go to Igboland and look for one igbo boy to date/marry abeg
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by udemzyudex(m): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2022
Chekwume16:
Stupid talk. Posting him does not mean they are celebrating the dead. You can't compare people's emotions with death to ordinary birthday. Certainly emotions will be more due to death. Everyone just dey chase clout.

Lol
See your logic,e really make sense to you.

You can't compare people's emotions with death of I ordinary birthday abi?
Interesting,those wey dey spend money to mark their birthday dem no dey emotional huh?

Oh the level of emotion is different,I see.
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by Freshgrace4life(f): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2022
Na make bad thing happen first , na him some people dey wait for , no true friend any where ..
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2022
That's stupidity at its peak.
A little kid celebrates a birthday, and such can skip the minds of many. Sometimes, I don't even remember my own birthday, or even if I remember it, I no even de too reason am.

But losing a child is a whole different case, and many, knowing the pain, are commiserating with their fellow colleague.

Sometimes, the way certain women think in this generation, makes me afraid of getting married. They just reason like babies, open their mouth and vomit rubbish.

NOTE : I didn't say "all women", before someone starts coming for my head

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by Rehoboth2020(m): 10:54am On Nov 04, 2022
Atiku

Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by Ireportlive: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2022
Flawed logic
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by Kewellbanks: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2022
See how this wan just disgrace herself publicly . How do you compare a mare birthday wishes to mourning the dead.? Some celebrities are being criticize for not mourning the poor boy and all you could spit out is how they ignore his birthday. Swears you are talking in the rubbish. These gender no get sense all.
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by DaveHarry(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2022
Be like some people go take break from NL small. D rubbish talks dey read here everyday don dey wan affect dem. Your mental health should be paramount!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Gets His Daughter A Customised OBO Blinded Out Neck (Photo) / Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) / Venita Akpofure Wows In Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.