Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son (52817 Views)

Kizz Daniel Slams Colleagues For Jealousy Over New Song / Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by Oblongata: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2022
Because you manage wish the baby a happy birthday now, should that make you the chief mourner? Clout chaser!
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by chris51(f): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2022
People should allow the soul of the three year old, Ifeanyi Adeleke to rest in peace.

This is a terrible time for the Adeleke family. Please allow them to mourn him in peace.
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by Oceanjagaban: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2022
Must they wish him hbd,mumu olosho wey dey sick bed dey sharp mouth.
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by Nobodysboo(m): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2022
that's the bitter truth... Let them know
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by Sammy5413(m): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2022
Nairaland please for goodness sake, stop uploading unnecessary news, keep us informed and updated about news that matters not this kinda.

I love Nairaland!
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by Litmus: 11:20am On Nov 04, 2022
“Half of you who posted that little baby didn’t wish him hbd….. But you are the first to post his demise. Do you people think at all? It shows how many of you only celebrate bad news, such a sad reality…,” she wrote.

“Did you wish him a hbd? No!! You rush write RIP…

The pain is fresh… Thank goodness for the spiritual discernment. Run from this type of people,” she added.

Foolish and simplistic Ghanian type logic.
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by ruggedtimi(m): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2022
Na she get busy body last last
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by kingthreat(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2022
sukkot:
i dont know bro i think she has a point. obviously if you didnt wish the boy hbd it means you are not close to davido. so its best to keep your RIP private . your public RIP IS CLOUT chasing but still this halima is clout chasing too because who made her the overseer over these matters. last last most women are clout chasers. they want to be seen noticed and admired. not like men who like to operate in the shadows

Guy, many people have so much issues in this life than to remember wishing the boy HBD. Birthdays come every year but death is extremely shocking and tragic plus the fact that it hits people differently. I don't think this actress should make an issue of how people react on social media.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by abokikhalifa: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2022
gaby:
She's spot on..

Eye service and busybody people.

Dem go condole with am finish for the gram still go gossip am for back.

Humans are terrible beings.

You ain't diffrent bro
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2022
gaby:
She's spot on..

It's a general thing! How many people that you know celebrating that you reach out to - yet it doesn't mean you're not happy for them...

But a grief - except the person is out of reach, we are most likely to reach to them.
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by Pinkyposh(f): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2022
Since you don't know the Bible
Ecclesiastes 7:1 A good name is better than precious ointment, and the day of death than the day of birth..

So pple will celebrate u more , when you are dead, than when you were alive, that's this life for you. Take it or you leave it

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by gaby(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2022
abokikhalifa:

You ain't diffrent bro

Yes, I'm not any different.

Are you okay, now?

Alright...

Go play with your mates..

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by sukkot: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2022
kingthreat:

Guy, many people have so much issues in this life than to remember wishing the boy HBD. Birthdays come every year but death is extremely shocking and tragic plus the fact that it hits people differently. I don't think this actress should make an issue of how people react on social media.
very true

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by fredoooooo: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2022
You're all hypocrites.. even those that Davido knows not that they exist .
The ones that will not even say hi to their family if anything g happen, all mourning Davido.
Na una sabi .... you all want attention
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by efembaba(m): 11:37am On Nov 04, 2022
Birthdays are normal, "one of those cool things" that happen to people every year, especially now a kid, death on the other hand is a tragic event that is painful and is not supposed to happen, especially to a kid. For this reason, it's quite understandable if people didn't wish d boy happy birthday on social media (which does not equate to them not happy for him) but mourn his death. Let's be practical here
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by Obidient4life3: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2022
gaby:
She's spot on..

Death and birthdays are not the same! Not everyone believes in birthday celebration! Death on the other hand is a a different ball game.
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by FireUpNow(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2022
Life has become this way? I know it's good to mourn with those mourning. So mourning the death of the young boy is not a bad idea
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by goslowgoslow(m): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
michlins:
For once an actress makes sense.

You don't celebrate people when they're alive but rush to congratulate them when they die
Congratulate them when they die like are you serious?
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by BABANGBALI: 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
Make dem no worry, na everybody go chop breakfast
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by IMPARTIAL: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
I don't support you Halima! When one knows thousands of people, how would that person remember each person's birthday? Such a person would be remembered when something unique takes place. For example, if you win a Grammy, you will be remembered. If you are made a Minister, you will be remembered. If you die, the story will jump out and you will be remembered.

No one did anything wrong here. David's son dying is breaking news. Having 3rd yr's birthday is inconsequential. Is that how I would send birthday wishes to the children of thousands of people that I know?
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
Shes got a point, people find it easy to commiserate with people rather than congratulate them.

Makes it easy to show your hatred, disgust and mock the person without others knowing. 80% of these mourners are actually mocking the man, after all his recent slaying has peppered them alot.
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by olisaEze(m): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
Abeg, swerve joor! Everyone wants to trend on top another person’s sorrow. You that wished him happy birthday ow far, has it brought him back na?? angry
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by Gemma11: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
ISTP:

https://www.gistreel.com/halima-abubakar-slams-colleagues-for-mourning-davidos-son/

What a stupid unintelligent view. So because I didn't wish a child I don't know personally HBD, I can't be sad and express sadness at the horrendus death of an innocent child?

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by Bareloffingas: 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
Hmm una well done
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by OChimex: 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
gaby:
She's spot on..

If you are a Christian, please read this portion of the Bible , Ecclesiastes 7: 1 - 4;

Then come back and read your post….
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by OChimex: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
temitope27:
I think she's right, we celebrate the dead more than the living

If you are a Christian, please read this portion of the Bible , Ecclesiastes 7: 1 - 4;

Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by gaby(m): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
OChimex:

What's my business with your version of Christianity?

Shove it up, man...
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by ogwumgbe: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
Kizzygentle:
The moment we begin to realize that its just human nature, the better for us.. No need letting people know about it.. And let me drop this, ''everyone is happy when a successful and famous person goes down or something goes wrong somewhere... 90 percent of the people that condoled with him are secretly happy .... know this and know peace

It's people of your kind that will be happy for such news
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by davidtemi(m): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
Chekwume16:
Stupid talk. Posting him does not mean they are celebrating the dead. You can't compare people's emotions with death to ordinary birthday. Certainly emotions will be more due to death. Everyone just dey chase clout.
na u get brain pass on dis topic �
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by Brushless: 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
Kizzygentle:
The moment we begin to realize that its just human nature, the better for us.. No need letting people know about it.. And let me drop this, ''everyone is happy when a successful and famous person goes down or something goes wrong somewhere... 90 percent of the people that condoled with him are secretly happy .... know this and know peace
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son by temitope27(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
OChimex:

so you no read ur Bible reach were Jesus talk say, let d dead care for themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Gets His Daughter A Customised OBO Blinded Out Neck (Photo) / 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) / Meet Onilogbo Hakeem Effect, The Best Makeup Effect Artist In Nigeria (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.