Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos (48914 Views)

Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos / The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) / The Beautification Of Under Ojuelegba Bridge: Has The Project Been Abandoned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by Msmither: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2022
How many Billion dollars did you spend sir?
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by Devil1Messenger: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2022
DeOTR:

You people should be calming down o. Rice is 60k? Where? And the last time I checked, APC / Buhari do not sell rice. It's still the same masses working against themselves.
Its as a result of their economy polices..
You don't shot border when your famers cant produce what is sufficient for the citizen to eat.
It creates unnecessary inflation and price hike.
Was GEJ selling rice when we bought it for 8k?
The same rice that was sold for 27k just last month here oo
Just because of flood now, dey doubled it because dey control the market.
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by Oyecool: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2022
But he built Second Nigeria bridge for South East and that Cross River Cameroon border means a lot to people of Enugu on that route.
So stop hating Buhari talk to South East Governors to develop the East.
Penguin2:
Buhari govt tried in infrastructure in relation to previous administrations.

But God will punish him and his ministers who are more interested in connecting Cameroun with bridge and Niger Republic with rail while Enugu-Onitsha Expressway is a death trap and there’s no functional rail line into and out of Southeast.

After some idiots will be wondering why we hate Buhari

2 Likes

Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by Antoeni(m): 7:04am On Nov 04, 2022
Nigerians rejects falling
temitope27:
God bless the president, and the incoming president

Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by DeOTR: 7:05am On Nov 04, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Its as a result of their economy polices..
You don't shot border when your famers cant produce what the citizen eats.
It creates unnecessary inflation and price hike.
Was GEJ selling rice when we bought it for 8k?
The same rice that was sold for 27k just last month here oo
Just because of flood now, dey increased it because dey control the market.
It still boils down to the people. We like to take advantage of bad situations and blame the government.
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by dahmie2013: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2022
Congratulations H.E Mohammed Buhari. God bless you always.
It will be nice to see how it was before, so we can know how much effort it took to get here.
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by Parachoko: 7:12am On Nov 04, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

1. Loko Oweto link RD.(between nassarawa and Benue state.

5. East-West RD 346km. Started by OBJ

6. Benin ore sagamu

7. Abakiliki afikpo road

8. Akure ilesha road

You have never been on any of this road, that's why you're listing them as roads that were started and completed by Jonathan grin
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by Devil1Messenger: 7:16am On Nov 04, 2022
DeOTR:

It still boils down to the people. We like to take advantage of bad situations and blame the government.
No sir
The govt gave them the enabling environment to exploit us.
The flood have made many of the farmers to hoard their products thereby creating unnecessary tension in the market.
If there were rice flooding the market from other places, they wont have dare it.
Its just a market policy.
The govt must be held responsible for it.
I so much had hope on this APC govt but immediately i saw them appointing former govs as ministers, i lost total hope.
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by Douse1989: 7:25am On Nov 04, 2022
Your article content is extremely fascinating.

<a href=https://www.mybkexperience.one>Mybkexperience</a>
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by Devil1Messenger: 7:28am On Nov 04, 2022
Parachoko:
You have never been on any of this road, that's why you're listing them as roads that were started and completed by Jonathan grin

I passed through Benin ore sagamu road plenty times during the time of GEJ because i schooled in Uniben
So i can testify to that grin
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by Parachoko: 7:37am On Nov 04, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

I passed through Benin ore sagamu road plenty times during the time of GEJ because i schooled in Uniben
So i can testify to that grin
Are you also saying Jonathan started and completed the Benin-Ore-Sagamu expressway?
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by Ib0000001: 7:39am On Nov 04, 2022
This is really nice
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by Ameduedwin: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You listed all that he has done, which is fair.

Can you also the list the few he has done with same energy?
I don't understand your statement pls
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by sharone21(f): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2022
Nigeria's government has tried ... But, seems like a waste as Nigerians can't use the bridge due to Amba wahala and Cameroon Customs charging 60000frs per any trip one makes( ie if Amba allows you ooo)

Nigerians will hold international passport, Covid card, yellow fever card( even resident permit) but still be charged that apart from transport cost and tips through other areas of Cameroon beyond Bamenda. Meanwhile, Cameroonians just hold their National ID Card ( not that of Nigeria oooo), won't bother having Naija's resident permit( even move freely in our country unlike us moving freely , as we must have Cameroon's resident permit or pay money to their Customs) and even if our Customs ask them for 1/6th of what their Customs ask us for Cameroonians to enter Naija, na too much for them.

Cameroonians seem to isolate themselves with their 'numerous' rivers/seas instead of building bridges despite the amount of oil and Bakassi oil they have/ acquired for a country with a population of Lagos. The isolation sef is even socially too( unlike Ghanaians- forget the mouth Ghanaians make..or Beninoises).

If u say u pass through water from Limbe- Idenau, u still pay their Customs 5000frs despite the not too cheap boat ride( low speed boat with engine) which costs minimum of 27000frs ( with life jacket ooo not the 'tube', included is 2000frs for Covid Abi na yellow fever card which u already have)....When, u think that u are approaching home( Naija), get ready for our Customs N5000
( They will clearly tell any lady who doesn't pay that, u will spend the night there with them....so disgusting).... When u arrive Ibaka( our own side of the border), instead of our Customs to tell u Akwaba( welcome in Ghanaian language), na to find fault with your documents ( lol).....Then, foolish thieves go dey find how to over charge u for carriage of luggage eg N3000(lol), u just have to shout at them and pay reasonably. Then, from Ibaka park ( not far from the 'seaport'), u get cars moving to Uyo.

That bridge is from taxpayer's money( VATS, levies etc) which still takes a toll on cost of living as government has to make up or pay back loan for it.... Something it's citizens won't use but risk their lives on water...... Our diaspora madam should be engaging our embassy there to ensure Nigerians can use what they directly/ indirectly pay for.... If not, na water or plane option.... Reason y our people will flock more to Cotonou, Togo, Ghana, Ivory Coast.
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by Misterone: 7:48am On Nov 04, 2022
Penguin2:
Buhari govt tried in infrastructure in relation to previous administrations.

But God will punish him and his ministers who are more interested in connecting Cameroun with bridge and Niger Republic with rail while Enugu-Onitsha Expressway is a death trap and there’s no functional rail line into and out of Southeast.

After some idiots will be wondering why we hate Buhari
you hate Buhari! You guy vote for PDP for 23 years, out of the 23years, PDP was in power for 16years. What did PDP do for you? Rubbish and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by Devil1Messenger: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2022
Parachoko:
Are you also saying Jonathan started and completed the Benin-Ore-Sagamu expressway?
Lolz
Please read again.
How can dey start a fresh road when many of the federal roads are in a deplorable conditions?
Benin ore sagamu road was a dead trap then likewise many federal roads.
So you think buhari is leveling hills, valley, and
Bulldozing bushes to construct fresh roads grin
Nawa for u oo grin
Na abandoned and dilapidated roads buhari govt dey repair o
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by Parachoko: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolz
Please read again.
How can dey start a fresh road when many of the federal roads are in a deplorable conditions?
Benin ore sagamu road was a dead trap then likewise many federal roads.
So you think buhari is leveling hills, valley, and
Bulldozing bushes to construct fresh roads grin
Nawa for u oo grin
Na abandoned and dilapidated roads buhari govt dey repair o
Are you drunk or what? And you dey claim say you attend UNIBEN? grin
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by Lionnation: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2022
jerseyboy:
NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC AND AMBAZONIA REPUBLIC BORDER BRIDGE
does Niger delta have republic
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by JoshTim: 7:54am On Nov 04, 2022
Racoon:
Nice one but of what economic importance is Cameroon to Nigeria if I may ask?

You need to be flogged. So Nigeria should not link with it neighbours wh it shares border with?

Am not sure you can even govern the most basic of family unit consisting of father, mother and their children.
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by Johnson225(m): 7:55am On Nov 04, 2022
nedekid:

Na mumu man
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by Devil1Messenger: 7:55am On Nov 04, 2022
Parachoko:
Are you drunk or what? And you dey claim say you attend UNIBEN? grin
Lolz
Claim? angry
Na d school wey i go
Department of chemical engineering.
Go find out about me o
I was not unknown in school o because i do sug matter plenty.

Na u are the one drunk to think Buhari govt started any road project from scratch grin
He constructed bridges from scratch no doubt. But say linking states to states from scratch grin baba u have been deceived
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by DeOTR: 7:57am On Nov 04, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

No sir
The govt gave them the enabling environment to exploit us.
The flood have made many of the farmers to hoard their products thereby creating unnecessary tension in the market.
If there were rice flooding the market from other places, they wont have dare it.
Its just a market policy.
The govt must be held responsible for it.
I so much had hope on this APC govt but immediately i saw them appointing former govs as ministers, i lost total hope.
Farmers and traders hoard their goods because of flood, how is that government fault? Now you know why I said Nigerians are naturally wicked people? And you'll wonder why tomorrow, if these kind of people find themselves in position of power they'll continue in their wickedness?
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by iamsolasoul(f): 7:58am On Nov 04, 2022
It’s really nice well done hope good will come from this. No immigration office nothing it’s suppose to be toll gate o but na mansion or Mercedes Dey pay for Nigeria
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by Parachoko: 8:03am On Nov 04, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolz
Claim? angry
Na d school wey i go
Department of chemical engineering.
Go find out about me o
I was not unknown in school o because i do sug matter plenty.

Na u are the one drunk to think Buhari govt started any road project from scratch grin
He constructed bridges from scratch no doubt. But say linking states to states from scratch grin baba u have been deceived

Lagos-Ibadan expressway?
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by Kilometres: 8:11am On Nov 04, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

A Nigerian, Akinwunmi, has been in charge of its affairs since September 2015.

You should rather praise him than Buhari and his government.

I can remember Akinwunmi got there by himself...isn't it?

Same Buhari canvased for African delegates and instructed Ministry of Foreign Affairs to ensure Akinwumi's emergence against the American's plans. Even when America tried to remove Akinwumi with some rubbish allegations, it was still the same government that rallied round him.

I bet you don't even know that America has major shares in AFDB

Novices everywhere
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by Kilometres: 8:14am On Nov 04, 2022
Penguin2:

And we are supposed to cut our John Thomases because Buhari built one bridge in the entire Southeast for 8 years?

But you bled your noses and cut your throats voting PDP since 1999 because of the massive infrastructure provided in the East by PDP

Sense?
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by bobestman(m): 8:21am On Nov 04, 2022
West Africa was once a great and powerful kingdom in pre-historic times. They must be linked up again to restore that great kingdom.
This ppl may want to use it to bring on their forces for what will happen on this land but I know they will be disgraced. The linkage will serve as a purpose to bring the scattered children back to their first home for where the great light will rise, their shall the children gather
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by Devil1Messenger: 8:21am On Nov 04, 2022
Parachoko:
Lagos-Ibadan expressway?
U see why i talk say u are really drunk grin
And u dey accuse me of being drunk and even they question my education grin
Lagos ibadan expressway was first constructed by Obasenjo military govt grin
I seriously dey laugh u wen u said buhari started a federal road from scratch grin

Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by goldman777: 8:24am On Nov 04, 2022
Another extortion center for Nigerian uniformed officials.corruption and extortion office done open angry
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by dododawa1: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2022
Racoon:
Nice one but of what economic importance is Cameroon to Nigeria if I may ask?
nothing satisfy you guys
Re: The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos by Devil1Messenger: 8:32am On Nov 04, 2022
DeOTR:

Farmers and traders hoard their goods because of flood, how is that government fault? Now you know why I said Nigerians are naturally wicked people? And you'll wonder why tomorrow, if these kind of people find themselves in position of power they'll continue in their wickedness?
Lolz
Baba think na.
Its just like saying IPOB are killing people, so the same IPOB should be held responsible or boko haram or bandits are killing people and the same boko haram or bandits should be held responsible grin
It is govt responsibilities for us to have a stable economy.
The rice producers are doin as dey like because the govt allow them.
How can u justify price hike of double price under a month?
Are u telling us that u produced that rice under one month and the cost of production increased?
That is where govt policies and regulations comes in.
These are simple economic terms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing / Osogbo, Capital City Of Osun State In Pictures / Which Is The Richest City In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.