Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (981154 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Baltazarcus(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
For me I got a mail today that I was unsuccessful in my application .it bleeds my heart honestly. I know that better opportunities are coming.

5 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by walexyf1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Pls..... 15min for how many questions
Crytoguy101:
I can't even remember the questions it was too fast but I know we had fifteen minutes to write
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Phunkie15: 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Baltazarcus:
For me I got a mail today that I was unsuccessful in my application .it bleeds my heart honestly. I know that better opportunities are coming.
I don't think this is UBA sir. You are not a customer but an applicant. Furthermore, UBA uses UBA Careers. Y'all should be careful with your emails and contacts shared here
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Baltazarcus(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Phunkie15:

I don't think this is UBA sir. You are not a customer but an applicant. Furthermore, UBA uses UBA Careers. Y'all should be careful with your emails and contacts shared here

The mail I used in receiving this message has never been shared by me in any platform before .

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Trojan8(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Phunkie15:

The mail is from UBA.

See the way you jumped into conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Fhunshore: 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Adaobi810:

Good evening, regarding UBA recruitment process. I was scheduled for a cognitive test on Thursday 18, Nov 2021. I am really in need of every information you can provide for me. Kindly hint me on what to expect for the cognitive test via funsotejuoso@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by princasher: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2021
Fhunshore:

Good evening, regarding UBA recruitment process. I was scheduled for a cognitive test on Thursday 18, Nov 2021. I am really in need of every information you can provide for me. Kindly hint me on what to expect for the cognitive test via funsotejuoso@gmail.com

Thank you

Can you share how the content of the mail, i believe the sight of it can inform people on how it will be.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DearKacy: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Please when do you all started receiving messages, I jave not gotten any text yet, pls could there be a problem
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henry50: 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Omo!!!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Lateefah96(f): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Please anyone that has done the cognitive assessment should please brief us oh! Abeg.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by BlackGoldBoy: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
The assessment don humble people grin
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by patody: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
BlackGoldBoy:
The assessment don humble people grin

As innn... Abeg e hard?

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by udeze73(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
patody:

As innn... Abeg e hard?

12 mins 50 questions. E hard of course
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Zeekah25: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Cognitive assessment is usually 50 questions to answer in 12 minutes, you definitely cannot answer all, but your target should be as many correct questions as possible. If you even see a question you know but might take time, pass it
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henry50: 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Did anyone hear answer up to 30 abi is it just me. cry cry
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sonofelizabeth(m): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
udeze73:

12 mins 50 questions. E hard of course

Please what kind of questions were they?
English, Maths, Abstract or Spatial reasoning? Or a combination of all?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by BabyGoch: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lol…..the questions weren’t easy oo, the time was just flying

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sonofelizabeth(m): 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Please those that had their exams today...
How was it?
Did you get a link from the zoom meeting to take the test?

Was it like the first exam we took?

Please someone should help with an answer. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by BlackGoldBoy: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
patody:

As innn... Abeg e hard?
To me o, it wasn't difficult, the time was just insufficient to get as many correct answers as possible.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Adamumd(m): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2021
BlackGoldBoy:
To me o, it wasn't difficult, the time was just insufficient to get as many correct answers as possible.
Ok, please what were the questions like?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jagabanlewis(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2021
Any news for those people that did d cognitive test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dubylhover(m): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
jagabanlewis:
Any news for those people that did d cognitive test

Yeah..50 questions in 12 minutes..you really need to be time efficient,numerical,verbal then spatial reasoning..all those shapes and patterns

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by teepraizajayi: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2021
Please is there a WhatsApp group chat that I can join to get comprehensive information for UBA Graduate recruitment process stuff please
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by teepraizajayi: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2021
Please is there a WhatsApp group chat that I can join to get comprehensive information for UBA Graduate recruitment process stuff please
Adamumd:

Ok, please what were the questions like?

Please is there any WhatsApp group link available??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by teepraizajayi: 11:23am On Nov 22, 2021
Trojan8:
Got success mail, still waiting for cognitive mail.

Same here so who are that's done the cognitive test and how does it look like pls
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ZaynCandace: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
teepraizajayi:

Please is there any WhatsApp group link available??

https://chat(dot)whatsapp.com/KoaCSq3U5LUITIY7AUcs01p

In order to use the link, copy it and replace the (dot) with a full stop punctuation mark. That's when it'll work.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by teepraizajayi: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
ZaynCandace:

https://chat(dot)whatsapp.com/KoaCSq3U5LUITIY7AUcs01p

In order to use the link, copy it and replace the (dot) with a full stop punctuation mark. That's when it'll work.

Thanks so much bro. I'm in already
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ZaynCandace: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
teepraizajayi:

You're welcome
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by patody: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
teepraizajayi:

I still don't know how to do it
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by teepraizajayi: 8:33am On Nov 23, 2021
walexyf1:
Pls..... 15min for how many questions

Like what's the day duration between when you did the assessment and when get the mail for being unsuccessful at it
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tobiadekanbi: 9:12am On Nov 23, 2021
Some of us who got success mails are yet to be scheduled for cognitive tests
teepraizajayi:

Like what's the day duration between when you did the assessment and when get the mail for being unsuccessful at it

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.