Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (981715 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Fkj2021: 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Froddoski:

No... But I guess that was because I didn't perform well in the test...not because I was flagged....

You'll get disqualified if you are flagged three times..... Since hers was just once and they allowed her continue...then I guess no problem

Okay Thank you. I pray she passes

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by owenabuka: 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
I hope someone can still take the rest tomorrow. 12 in the afternoon is the deadline, right?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Froddoski: 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
owenabuka:
I hope someone can still take the rest tomorrow. 12 in the afternoon is the deadline, right?

Yes.. 12pm
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Valnel: 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
PrinceofSalem1:

Send a mail to the workforce support ooo. It happened to me too
Did they reply you after you sent the mail... Please respond
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by owenabuka: 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Okay. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Valnel: 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
gidiz:
Please House I had issues while writing my test. My laptop was frozen and when I logged back in they said I had completed already.

Anyone with suggestion on what I can do?
Did you send the mail to the support team about your problem you encountered if yes... Did they reply you...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chimexis10: 12:04am On Aug 25, 2022
I have a friend who turned 28 last month and still applied. He got a success mail this evening. I just hope he won't be flagged because of the age.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PrinceofSalem1: 12:19am On Aug 25, 2022
Valnel:

Did they reply you after you sent the mail... Please respond
Yes they did
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Axzobr: 3:56am On Aug 25, 2022
Yuceeken:
Thats a very foolish behaviour,you dont have your complete certificates and lied on your application,now u are successful and people who shld be qualified may not be,please dnt be doing that,wait until you have ur complete certificates before applying for any job especially if its private
Lolll. Did you have to type this?

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by AlamsAB: 4:03am On Aug 25, 2022
(
HitlerGaddafi:

I don't think you're serious. Because if you are, you won't be applying for this kind of job when you still have 5 solid months to finish your NYSC. The slot you just wasted could have been of benefit to somebody else.

Why are you fault-finding me applying ? Shey bank job dey quick click like that?? Besides I wasn't handpicked, I wrote the same test others are writing so I don't understand the so called "SLOT" You saying I've wasted sad sad .

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by AlamsAB: 4:04am On Aug 25, 2022
Axzobr:

Lolll. Did you have to type this?

Like so many perplexed people on here grin
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ellaamaka(f): 5:33am On Aug 25, 2022
Jhaeyb:
Anybody know how we’re supposed to upload the documents? Or it has to be submitted in person at a branch or something?
just reply on the mail with your documents. Click reply all if someone is in copy.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by AlamsAB: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2022
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb0Yz_5ZYzI[/url]

For those who got the mail to make a 30secs video of why they should be employed , you can watch this to know what to say and how to go about it wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ChyArinze(f): 8:47am On Aug 25, 2022
Please has anyone who took the test yesternight gotten a success mail?

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by HitlerGaddafi: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2022
Promoter2:

He shouldn't give up. They are still sending. I just got mine now
Still the same thing. At this point, I can conclude it's already over. Well he has learnt his lessons as this is his first under workforce. He tried using the laptop on screen calculator but he got a flag message that he will be reported for cheating. He couldn't use calculator throughout and was just guessing the mathematical aspect. Called him this morning to ask how far, he said he hasn't still gotten a mail. He wrote 8am yesterday. I guess it's game over. Good luck to the rest of you.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ethelfine: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2022
Thank you!
AlamsAB:
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb0Yz_5ZYzI[/url]

For those who got the mail to make a 30secs video of why they should be employed , you can watch this to know what to say and how to go about it wink
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Joshkj9: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2022
Pls as anyone that wrote around 6pm gotten a mail

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ethelfine: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2022
There is an application I made when I was still serving and it is still in process now even tho it's been months I finished NYSC.. Moreover, this one was just faster than usual.. So everyone has right to apply.. That person the slot would have been beneficial to should write test and pass it na.. No big deal.
HitlerGaddafi:

I don't think you're serious. Because if you are, you won't be applying for this kind of job when you still have 5 solid months to finish your NYSC. The slot you just wasted could have been of benefit to somebody else.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lekzy44(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2022
Hi guys. Please can I upload my Nin slip as a means of ID?
Plus there’s no link in the mail to upload the documents
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Roleks(m): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2022
lekzy44:
Hi guys. Please can I upload my Nin slip as a means of ID?
Plus there’s no link in the mail to upload the documents
I used my NIN slip as well. Click on reply all in the email and attach all the documents.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lekzy44(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Roleks:

I use my NIN slip as well. Click on reply all in the email and attach all the documents.
Thank you. God bless you

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Froddoski: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
Any mail yet? For those that wrote between last night and this morning?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by simplesss: 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
Joshkj9:
Pls as anyone that wrote around 6pm gotten a mail
Have you been mailed?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jbirdfranklin: 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Froddoski:
Any mail yet? For those that wrote between last night and this morning?

I haven’t gotten any yet.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ctony1: 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
Who got a mail from Teach for Nigeria fellowship?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Joshkj9: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
simplesss:
Have you been mailed?
no
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by VictorAdaji(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
I wrote this morning, but I’m concerned about the post that said people that wrote today will not be considered because of late coming.
That stretch of time should be to accommodate any emergency and not a means to screen people out.

Na wa for workforce o
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ikefty(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
You can't based your mind set on unverified information. I like the major reason you stated for the extension of the exam.. let's put our mind at rest.

3 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Toyinsandra: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
ikefty:
You can't based your mind set on unverified information. I like the major reason you stated for the extension of the exam.. let's put our mind at rest.
Yes
True talk
I did mine this morning
Was thinking about what someone said abiutitd a strategy to screen out people of which if it's their motive it doesn't make sense..
I believe we'll be fine.. nobody knows the exact strategy they use for their recruitment
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Charlesdmw: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
I wrote mine yesterday.. I left the screen after capturing my face so i could being my ID card because it wasn't stated before to being id. I enjoyed the test , simple questions but till now , no mail from them
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Akinbinu112: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Charlesdmw:
I wrote mine yesterday.. I left the screen after capturing my face so i could being my ID card because it wasn't stated before to being id. I enjoyed the test , simple questions but till now , no mail from them
What time?

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.