Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (983519 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2013
@oge and @charlse u guys wrote at marina right?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toviaa(f): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
beatiegirl: Hi house, I was invited for the Uba test on 12/04/2013. Plz I need to knw how strict they r wif the degree cert...cos I only hv degree statement of result. Ds is urgent, Thanks
pls which state?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ndurock143: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
cutelayo:
pls where did you do you interview. was it in ib, expecting my medicals too
i did d test on 25th , interview 28th and medicals on 9th all @marina and everybody was OND
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
magdayne: @oge and @charlse u guys wrote at marina right?

@ magdayne.. Yes we wrote at marina & we're Bsc holders

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ndurock143: 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
khalil zbr:
Pls whats your qualification, OND or Bsc ? It seem those invited for medical are OND holders, i guess their traning starts next week, medical invite 4 Bsc should probably drop in next week.
...majority dat did d medicals where OND may be all
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
Guys, would wearing a light gray suit for UBA interview be okay? Pls i need ur response

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Juchy: 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
@CharlyG Black, Charcoal or Navy blue suit is usually advised but the grey should still be ok.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
Juchy: @CharlyG Black, Charcoal or Navy blue suit is usually advised but the grey should still be ok.

@juchy.. Thanks,i'll stick with black just to be on d safe side smiley
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Okongrace(f): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
can any1 in the house help me out.i submitted bt hv nt bn contacted.pls is anybdy writing the test in enugu bcs dt is where i stay
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
Am patiently waiting for my invite for the interview. Most definitely, one day na one day...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayceekleans(m): 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2013
khalil zbr:
Hi kay, how are u guys paid during training, is it weekly or montly, any other allowance apart frm d 60k ? thanks.

Every two weeks... It's still 60k
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bimbcy(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
ma sister got invite 4 test to b conducted on friday but d problem is: she is awaiting svc yr wch l b in june. Provided she pass d test,can she differ/delay d intvw 4 a yr? Ur reponse pls and can dis affect me(am in d intvw stage) cos i ad d policy of most banks is dat dey dont employ 2 or more pple from d same family
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Odunski(m): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
bimbcy: ma sister got invite 4 test to b conducted on friday but d problem is: she is awaiting svc yr wch l b in june. Provided she pass d test,can she differ/delay d intvw 4 a yr?

Which state pls.I wish to gatecrash o.Pls,reply asap.Tnkz
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blanco56(m): 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
Although I'm new here, I have followed this topic for a while and its been of tremendous help to me,But it seems only the Lagos and IB peeps are the only ones sharing their experiences here, wrote my test on the march 9th in Benin was called for interview April 3rd , just got another txt for a final intervw tomorrw 11th, Pls how many interviews are we supposed to go thru

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blanco56(m): 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
Odunski:

. I don't think Gatecrashing will work, they already have datas in their system
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bimbcy(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
Odunski:

Ibadan, Oyo state. Dia is nothing like gatecrashing 4 UBA's test 'cos dia is a passcode generated from dia HO in lag 4 invited candidates to b used in logging in to write d CBT.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blanco56(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
bayoola: Am patiently waiting for my invite for the interview. Most definitely, one day na one day...
. Where is your location?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bimbcy(m): 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
blanco56: Although I'm new here, I have followed this topic for a while and its been of tremendous help to me,But it seems only the Lagos and IB peeps are the only ones sharing their experiences here, wrote my test on the march 9th in Benin was called for interview April 3rd , just got another txt for a final intervw tomorrw 11th, Pls how many interviews are we supposed to go thru
just 2. D 2nd intvw l b wit d reagional biz head after wch u l b invited 4 medicals n later to TS. Wish u d best
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kallowdean(m): 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
CharlyG1: Guys, would wearing a light gray suit for UBA interview be okay? Pls i need ur response
Yeah go ahead... Grey is accepted in UBA ok.
Am presently in d banking school and am using grey.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kallowdean(m): 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2013
For the GATECRASHERS
Don't even bother to waste your time and little money! Better save it... Ok
UBA will bounce you and probably securities will mess you or beat you up if uu ever gatecrash!!!!
UBA hates impersonation
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Latifahed: 12:02am On Apr 11, 2013
kallowdean: For the GATECRASHERS
Don't even bother to waste your time and little money! Better save it... Ok
UBA will bounce you and probably securities will mess you or beat you up if uu ever gatecrash!!!!
UBA hates impersonation
are you advising ,or giving out an order? Easy pls

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DAFESTEVE(m): 12:08am On Apr 11, 2013
Pls I summited my cv at UBA regional office at Benin since febury tis year no invite since for aptitde what d problem.any who summited in my shoe
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kcpumpin(m): 12:11am On Apr 11, 2013
Latifahed: are you advising ,or giving out an order? Easy pls
U just took it out of my mouth. The Dude has been in his own little way quite helpful no doubts but he really needs to do some 'manner of approach' cleansing. Such a garrullous specie. Na wa

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blanco56(m): 1:20am On Apr 11, 2013
bimbcy: just 2. D 2nd intvw l b wit d reagional biz head after wch u l b invited 4 medicals n later to TS. Wish u d best
Thanks! And U2
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kallowdean(m): 6:27am On Apr 11, 2013
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Admiralfish(m): 6:47am On Apr 11, 2013
kayceekleans:

Am talking of Bsc
. Plz do u have idea when jos candidates with OND would b called for medical. Thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Admiralfish(m): 6:52am On Apr 11, 2013
kayceekleans:

Am talking of Bsc
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toksade: 7:30am On Apr 11, 2013
blanco56: Although I'm new here, I have followed this topic for a while and its been of tremendous help to me,But it seems only the Lagos and IB peeps are the only ones sharing their experiences here, wrote my test on the march 9th in Benin was called for interview April 3rd , just got another txt for a final intervw tomorrw 11th, Pls how many interviews are we supposed to go thru

Sorry please, are you an OND or B.Sc holder? I want to knw because I'm also waiting for my final interview invite. I called the man yesterday bt told me he'll get bck to us. Hearing that u received invite nw make me confuse. Respond please...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bimbcy(m): 7:43am On Apr 11, 2013
ma sister got invite 4 test to b conducted on friday but d problem is: she is awaiting svc yr wch l b in june. Provided she pass d test,can she differ/delay d intvw 4 a yr? Ur reponse pls and can dis affect me(am in d intvw stage) cos i ad d policy of most banks is dat dey dont employ 2 or more pple from d same family
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jadepinkett(f): 7:53am On Apr 11, 2013
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bimbcy(m): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2013
jadepinkett: gd morning all, saw dis on my fb page and felt i shld share wit y'all
Nigeria Breaking News Splash ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!! Hi NBNS,
Are you aware of the mass sack going on in UBA
plc? Over 500 staff of UBA plc have been asked to
resign forthwith just like that. The worst is that no
meaningful severance package accompany this
sack. Again because the management have stampeded and stamped out unionism in UBA,
nobody can fight back. The press is well taken care
of such that they don't say anything. We that are
remaining are working in fear and those who have
opportunity, waste no time in defrauding the bank.
Last week, two staff of UBA stole over N536million from Lagos Cash Movement center. I am sure this
was done in anger as rumour had it that the deputy
managing director recently bought a bullet proof
custom made Ferrari car at N128million. My
challenge is why is the media keeping quiet? Why
is this slavery allowed to persist? Please help us let the world know about this. If you doubt it, please
investigate further. UBA is gradually sinking with
internal crisis rocking the bank.
Chimereze Joshua Kenechukwu
ur source isnt reliable. So dia4 i disagree wit dis
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by polipompom: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2013
@ bimbcy, it's beta u ask d source of ds wel put 2geda write up. With evri rumour dere must b an iota f truth u know. Hw cum ds nerve crackn news hsn't made d front pages f our Nat dailies? More on ds 4rm oda informed houz members wld b appreciated. Tnx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.