Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (983546 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by honeywealth: 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2013
Each time I read kallowdean's comment,I dey always smile.cos, d guy is rude and proud.Talks as if his among d board of directors,abi na CEO.Ur being in TS is just by chance and privilege.Wonder,wat u cud hv done if u tender Bsc.Remember,u may b talking 2 ur boss here.so,b polite.we ar all learners.lol
jadepinkett:
Loser? Far from it! If u had gone thru subsequent posts on dis thread, u'd have seen comments made after my posts and u'd nt b running ur mouth like a tap w/o control. Ur inattentiveness is a flaw u shld work on. Nd u plan on working in bank whr ur major work is service to others? Try and b civil and i'd answer u so. Others have sed deir minds on my posts bt dey did so wit civility and i responded thus.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2013
Let's all try be modest in dealing with ourselves please. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2013
Honeywell... Sorry! Honeywealth the boss of all bosses! Ayam laughing... Ayam still laughing.. You have spoken well anyway. Mr kalloweden, take it easy, Aba!!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by honeywealth: 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
I'm actually talking 4rm experience wth my 'boss' stuff. Anybody here cud b his boss 4 real in nearest future and he cud b a boss too. A frd of mine assisted a man(in terms of feeding and gving some money).late last year,dat same guy went 2 abuja in search of job and d man he has once assisted is nw his current employer.(A big IT firm)We neva can say wat our future depicts. Pls, lets do good. Enough of stories. Dis is uba thread.lol
bayoola: Honeywell... Sorry! Honeywealth the boss of all bosses! Ayam laughing... Ayam still laughing.. You have spoken well anyway. Mr kalloweden, take it easy, Aba!!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kcpumpin(m): 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2013
kallowdean: For the GATECRASHERS
Don't even bother to waste your time and little money! Better save it... Ok
UBA will bounce you and probably securities will mess you or beat you up if uu ever gatecrash!!!!
UBA hates impersonation

Its your arrogant boy again. Mannerless and stupidly rigid.
And did I just read honeywealth mention him being a potential boss? For where? He isn't even a BSc graduate, just a little minded talkathief who just got a bit lucky along the line.
He is a complete joke folks. To let the essence of this thread get derailed by that opportunist is in itself humiliating. Let's ignore him and continue our UBA informative race joh.
A Low-Life dude calling someone a loser. What a joke.. Next topic jare.
Abeg Who else has gotten interview invites from Lag?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kallowdean(m): 12:32am On Apr 13, 2013
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kallowdean(m): 12:33am On Apr 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Warlord3000(m): 5:33am On Apr 13, 2013
Abeg make una let this page be the last place the kallowdean or jadepinkett issue stop oo, cos its getting annoying..

@jade.. Tnx for the info( but a verified one will be more appreciated)
@Kc & Khalil... Make una no vex smiley
@Kallowdean... Best of luck in ur final papers smiley

@Everyone... IT IS WELL

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yhemmai: 6:59am On Apr 13, 2013
He has accepted the fact that he wz wrong....so one love kallowdean, one love jade, one love everybody...

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2013
Kallowdean:- u have done the right thing *thumbs up*. When UBA go invite me for my interview now, since Feb 19th. Aba!!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2013
Ma sincere apologies to Kallowdean.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chosenpraise(f): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2013
Please house, Can i still submit my cv:If yes;how do i go about it.I am in ib. Pls i nid ur response asap.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 10:20am On Apr 13, 2013
chosenpraise: Please house, Can i still submit my cv:If yes;how do i go about it.I am in ib. Pls i nid ur response asap.
U can submit ur cv only if u gat conections..dose dt r called 4 test recently wen u ask dem dey say deir broda's sister uncle helped dem to give hr so its conection..if u kw sum1 at uba regional office at lebanon,dugbe..dat uba big building den u r good to go..or if u can sumon up a courage..go there tell dem u r looking for mr adeola of hr 3rd floor,,see him and beg him to colect ur cv..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kallowdean(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2013
[quote author=kcpumpin]

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jadepinkett(f): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2013
kallowdean: I accept d FACT that I went toooo far to use harsh words on Jadepinkett.
I tender my Apology Jadepinkett... And I hope uu can understand my intentions!

I was just trying to Point on sumtin! We all are Nigerians and we I suppose we shld always mind public information... They can easily deformed and Organization.

But Jadepinkett, once again am very sorry for my comments.
Thanks.

And or but @kcpumpin
You are not in d position to tell of my degree! Am a Bsc Holder! But I choose to use my OND because I already submitted an OND CV 2dem.
((One thing we shld learn and I av learnt now is dat you can't CORRECT sum1 while u're Holding a Stabbing Knife yourself!!!))
no biggie... Pls lets nt derail the thread.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kcpumpin(m): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
kallowdean:

I accept d FACT that I went toooo far.
But Jadepinkett, once again am very sorry for my comments.
Thanks.
And or but @kcpumpin
You are not in d position to tell of my degree! Am a Bsc Holder! But I choose to use my OND because I already submitted an OND CV 2dem.

Your apologies are accepted.
BSc or OND is not the issue here, the issue was primarily about addresing your unhealthy attitude towards sensitive issues which u have admited to and have apologised. Chekena..
Sin no more. And I wish u well in your exams. Sorry if my comment was offensive..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Retingo: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
[quote
author=Retingo]House, after UBA 1st interview, do they send text to
candidates notifying him/her that he/she is succesful or not? Please
respond.[/quote]
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Retingo: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
Please house, after the first interview, does any one
knows if UBA notify candidate if he/she is succesful or not? I need the
answer. Thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blanco56(m): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
Retingo: Please house, after the first interview, does any one
knows if UBA notify candidate if he/she is succesful or not? I need the
answer. Thanks.
They usually do not, U will only know if u get the invite for the next interview
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sch(m): 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
What does it take to be successful in medicals pls
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bimbcy(m): 7:50am On Apr 14, 2013
Dear Applicant,
Thank you for interviewing with us for a
position in our organization.
Although your background and credentials
are impressive, due to other internal
considerations"(God knows best)" , we are unable to offer you
employment at this time.
We wish you the best in your search and
thank you for your interest in United Bank for
Africa PLC.
Human Capital Management-Upper West/West
Central Bank
United Bank for Africa Plc,

Just wana say thank u to doyin n paul who God used 4 me to embark on dis UBA's joni and odas like like layo, oyin et al who av bin of hep during d cos of d joni wch ends here. Wish u all BOL. Ur advise on how 2 submit/or help in submitin ma CV to oda coys l b apprec8d. Once again NAGODE SOSAI(Thank u so much)
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toksade: 8:01am On Apr 14, 2013
bimbcy: Dear Applicant,
employment at this time.
Africa PLC.
Central Bank

Just wana say thank u to doyin n paul who God used 4 me to embark on dis UBA's joni and odas like like layo, oyin et al who av bin of hep during d cos of d joni wch ends here. Wish u all BOL. Ur advise on how 2 submit/or help in submitin ma CV to oda coys l b apprec8d. Once again NAGODE SOSAI(Thank u so much)

@bimbcy...please, wht stage of their recruitment process were u b4 u get this message and where hv u been doing it?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by polipompom: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2013
@ Bimbcy, I salute ur courage. Tnk God u'v put ds behind u alrdy. Better opportunities lie ahead. We'l surely meet @ d top.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 8:39am On Apr 14, 2013
@bimcy well thank God u av anoda option
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by polipompom: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2013
I dn't av d handle f any f d moderators. Bt a smart move myt jst b 2 modify (edit) d post u wanna delete leaving jst some dots like, ..... I gues wif ds d content wld no longer b visible.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by honeywealth: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2013
So touching, its well bro.
bimbcy: Dear Applicant,
employment at this time.
Africa PLC.
Central Bank

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2013
doyexy: @bimcy well thank God u av anoda option...so hustle continua..
Am out of point but pls guys its urgent,how can I remove or hide some of ma post on nl? Who has any moderator handle pls give me,,I want to remove some of my posts..pls mk una reply me o

@doyexy.. M sure u've realized som of d mistakes u've made, especially when u copy & paste oda pple's post on anoda forum. Hmmnn! U can only modify ur post but if som1 has already 'quoted' dat post, then its too late
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sch(m): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
What does it take to be successful in uba medical. Somebody tell me pls
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kallowdean(m): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2013

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by polipompom: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
Wow! D@'s gud news bro. Happy 4 u. Congrats!
NB: Tuesday, 16th u meant?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Warlord3000(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
Congrats@Kallowdean..

Best of luck smiley
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toksade: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
kallowdean: I would like to share my glorious GOOD NEWS TODAY
I passed my banking school exams!!!
And our Induction is on this Tuesday 15th of April Ooooo!
Glory be to d Almighty in Heaven above.
Congrat bro. Wht format was the exam. Is CBT. I'm just wondering hw d result came out quick like that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.