Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (983406 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2013
khalil04: Thanks PriscOlade... Much appreciated but here's another question, has there been any other review apart from that of december/january 50%. Been hearing some gist/news/rumour that UBA had a recent review... How true please.
Apart from the Dec 2012/Jan 2013 review... There was no other review, so itz not true... To review salary no be beans oooo....

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sirfemoz(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
obaxlove:

Pls wat is the age on ur CV and when do u. Finish NYSC? Pls ur response will go along way to put someone's soul at rest!
Age is 27.. I applied with my OND result

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ParetoAndy(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2013
sweetheals:

i did my 1st n 2nd interview in owerri on 14th n 15th march respectively.
Wht is d name of the regional business head in Owerri, and was he a part of d interviewing team? Pls reply.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2013
Noted @ PriscOlade... Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ibe1985(m): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2013
Mi-gurl:
Please house i still ask, is there any applicant from Enugu?
Yes. I did a CBT in Enugu on 8th April, & was successful, but yet to hear from them
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by swizy: 8:23am On Apr 21, 2013
Lag 1st interview hopefuls... Any news so far D wait is stretching n yet no news , smh... 4 how long r we goin to wait? God help us all.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Princesszoe: 9:13am On Apr 21, 2013
Please who submitted his or her cv in one of the branches in anambra?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Cflame88(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2013
Pls house, I submitted my CV since march but haven't heard anything yet. Is there a tym limit which we I have to wait b4 anytin comes along. Secondly, I have a sibling at the TS right now, should I forget about UBA given that we share same parent.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Migurl: 10:13am On Apr 21, 2013
ibe1985: Yes. I did a CBT in Enugu on 8th April, & was successful, but yet to hear from them
Wow Ibe it's so good to see your post. I actually did my 1st and 2nd interview on 11th March. Still waiting to hear from them. God is with us. Amen.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ndurock143: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2013
kallowdean:

Wether Na Mr Adeola Ooo! Or Mrs Nwakeago Ooo!
The bottom line is dat Banking school is starting this Monday... D Talent management resources have dispatched msgs 2d applicants they want for dis batch.
Please nairalanders do not let d evil spirit within uu deceive uu.
If uu know uu are among those that received this msg:
((Ur invited 4 a 2 wks UBA banking school on Mon 22/4/2013 by 7.30am @UBA Head 0ff. 57 Marina Lagos. U will pick up ur invitation letter on arrival))

Gather your loads and do the training... The Job is already yours!!!
AMEN ...in jesus name..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dorcyessential: 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
Please could you send me a recent job search engine... Thanks...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sweetheals: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
@ paretoandy, i dont know any of their names.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dareverend: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
Maybe if u wait long enuf, ur invitation wld cum. As for forgetting bout UBA, because of ur sibling, u dont have to. U cn still work dia even with your sibling. The only thing is dat, u wld be posted to different business offices
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chinweebo: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
I did my test today and was successful,read GMat for synonyms and antonyms ,y^5÷y^2,7 1/2-1/2,2,4,6 - what is d next figure,0.00056 to standard form,41%is what,(8x2)÷(4-2),know ur standard form,fraction, media, ratio,the exam was grouped into numerical,critical reasoning and verbal reasoning,is easy but just ask God for courage,if others can pass it then,u will and dat was what I told my self and I made it.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ikegwegbe(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
chinwe ebo: I did my test today and was successful,read GMat for synonyms and antonyms ,y^5÷y^2,7 1/2-1/2,2,4,6 - what is d next figure,0.00056 to standard form,41%is what,(8x2)÷(4-2),know ur standard form,fraction, media, ratio,the exam was grouped into numerical,critical reasoning and verbal reasoning,is easy but just ask God for courage,if others can pass it then,u will and dat was what I told my self and I made it.

plz when did u submit ur cv march or February
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sch(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
ikegwegbe: plz when did u submit ur cv march or February

Welcome to the club
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sch(m): 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
stevo4life: Yes ooooo thank God at last, I am just invited to UBA banking school to commence on monday at lagos.
How was everything in the banking school today
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
kallowdean: Actually it wasn't by my might ,,, its d Almighty Above in Heaven dat saw me tru!
It was 50questions for 45mins.
And the pass mark is 60%
I then scored 62%.(you can imagine how God design things)
We were 105 in class and only 15 of us came from Lagos states.
Others are from the oda part of naija (mostly north)
Immediately you uu click on submit question! You score loads out instantly...
Most of us passed sha! But we on d other side also encourage d ones dat didn't make d 60%
God is in Control uu know.

Bro, congrats! Pls hw dd u get the info that the pass mark is 60%?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kallowdean(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
lobito 007:
Bro, congrats! Pls hw dd u get the info that the pass mark is 60%?
Towards d ending of your banking school training, your facilitators will brief you on your pass mark. Which is irrevocable! So one must surpass d mark.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
kallowdean:
Towards d ending of your banking school training, your facilitators will brief you on your pass mark. Which is irrevocable! So one must surpass d mark.
Aiit. I'l b writing the apt test 2mao @ marina. What's the cut-off and hw long does it take to knw ur resultz? Can u also brief me on the nature of the questions. Tnx!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ikegwegbe(m): 7:18am On Apr 23, 2013
lobito 007:
Aiit. I'l b writing the apt test 2mao @ marina. What's the cut-off and hw long does it take to knw ur resultz? Can u also brief me on the nature of the questions. Tnx!
plz when did u submit ur cv
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Juchy: 7:45am On Apr 23, 2013
@lobito d pass mark is 50% i.e 25 correct answers. Once u submit or ur time elapses u see weda u passed or failed on d screen
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
ikegwegbe: plz when did u submit ur cv
Feb
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
Juchy: @lobito d pass mark is 50% i.e 25 correct answers. Once u submit or ur time elapses u see weda u passed or failed on d screen
Garrit!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by etochi11(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
ibe1985: Yes. I did a CBT in Enugu on 8th April, & was successful, but yet to hear from them
i jst got an sms form dem..dat i should com for UBA P-TEST. and dat i should com wit cv and original credentials. hw and wats P-TEST?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by stevo4life(m): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
sch:
How was everything in the banking school today
wow the banking school is very educative, u av to be very smart because facilitators wont wait for u, enough things to cover just within a couple of weeks, SMOG oooooooo
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by etochi11(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
stevo4life: wow the banking school is very educative, u av to be very smart because facilitators wont wait for u, enough things to cover just within a couple of weeks, SMOG oooooooo
wats P-TEST PLS.. UBA sent me a message,dat am invited for dt
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
chinwe ebo: I did my test today and was successful,read GMat for synonyms and antonyms ,y^5÷y^2,7 1/2-1/2,2,4,6 - what is d next figure,0.00056 to standard form,41%is what,(8x2)÷(4-2),know ur standard form,fraction, media, ratio,the exam was grouped into numerical,critical reasoning and verbal reasoning,is easy but just ask God for courage,if others can pass it then,u will and dat was what I told my self and I made it.

Pls can u give instances of the critical reasoning? Were they the same ques in GMAT? Moreso, hw wre the ques divided among d numerical, verbal n crit reas parts?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toksade: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2013
etochi11: wats P-TEST PLS.. UBA sent me a message,dat am invited for dt

P-TEST is Psychometric Test. I have not done it even though I hv done the three stages of there interviews but I was told that the P-TEST is more of questions about you. Majorly, they test honesty and integrity with that test. THAT IS WHAT I WAS TOLD. You can confirm from others, bt I'm sure that P-TEST is Psychometric Test.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Luqzee(m): 9:14am On Apr 24, 2013
pls any body in the house that write u b a aptitude test in this month of april have u hard anything from them
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 9:48am On Apr 24, 2013
Luqzee: pls any body in the house that write u b a aptitude test in this month of april have u hard anything from them

Hmm! Heard what!! Even those that did in the month of february is still waiting for the first interview including me.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sch(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2013
Banking school invite, pumping in

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.