Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (980557 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toksade: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
nellytivities: please who are the people that have gone through the banking school on this thread? kindly signify.

Anything?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nellytivities(f): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
toksade:

Anything?

have you gone through the school?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CHEKWASUCHE(m): 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
@Andy, i dnt v mail.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ParetoAndy(m): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2013
CHEKWAS UCHE: @Andy, i dnt v mail.
@ chekwas. Any means 2 reach u wl b appreciated. Be it 2go, facebook, bbm, twitter, postin d number here, etc. Tnx.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Teeswift(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
tobypills: pls @ all, I was invited for aptitude test in uba tomoro. what am I going to expect. how does the qtns look like? how many qtns and how many mins? the cut off mark ink? pls help ur broda DAT is in dare need of help here. pls if u HV or no any place the info I need has been posted most especially in this tread. pls kindly copy it and paste it for me. I can't go through all dese pages to 85 or there about. tanx. I luv.

Eyah, its unfortunate dat i didnt visit Nairaland d tym u inquired, cos i can still remember like 20 to 25 questions out of the 50questions asked with their answers, dat is if u applied with OND and also writing it HQ. Lagos. I did mine in May and was successful but yet to be invited for interview. So, hw was the Test u had ystday?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Teeswift(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
For those of us that are still waiting for Aptitude test, interviews , medical test etc in UBA and needs to be employed on time. U can try VLA(viclawrence consulting) in V.I, they recruit majorly for banks. Qualification is ND- max age 26, HND & BSC-28 somtyms 30. Test is usually conducted on Wed for ND and HND's. For Bsc's on thurs, but u av to get there B4 10am with original copies of ur credentials and cv. For those of us outside Lagos, u can send ur cv to akinlawrence@yahoo.com, u can as well visit or google their website and speak to their customer care for more info. Their office address is- from Obalende take a bus to Bar beach Eko Hotel, alight @ Eko Hotel then ask of VLA plot 1646 Oko Awo str.
NB: VLA didn't allow me to write their Test because I possess NECO, dats One thing I don't like about them, They descriminate, I mean they don't accept NECO and am sure its because NECO does not include age on their cert.
Pls if u av any comment, lets make it on VLA thread, there is a topic on VLA on Nairaland. Goodluck!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ParetoAndy(m): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
For those dt did pre-test chat, what does it involve? Help plz...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CHEKWASUCHE(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
@Andy. Loveth1620. Is 2go
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by LBanks(m): 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
ParetoAndy: For those dt did pre-test chat, what does it involve? Help plz...
If you have been invited for a pre-test chat, just get ready for a CBT. Where are you having your pre-test chat?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chidaddy1198(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tee swift: For those of us that are still waiting for Aptitude test, interviews , medical test etc in UBA and needs to be employed on time. U can try VLA(viclawrence consulting) in V.I, they recruit majorly for banks. Qualification is ND- max age 26, HND & BSC-28 somtyms 30. Test is usually conducted on Wed for ND and HND's. For Bsc's on thurs, but u av to get there B4 10am with original copies of ur credentials and cv. For those of us outside Lagos, u can send ur cv to akinlawrence@yahoo.com, u can as well visit or google their website and speak to their customer care for more info. Their office address is- from Obalende take a bus to Bar beach Eko Hotel, alight @ Eko Hotel then ask of VLA plot 1646 Oko Awo str.
NB: VLA didn't allow me to write their Test because I possess NECO, dats One thing I don't like about them, They descriminate, I mean they don't accept NECO and am sure its because NECO does not include age on their cert.
Pls if u av any comment, lets make it on VLA thread, there is a topic on VLA on Nairaland. Goodluck!
Tee swift ...pls be guided on how you advice people falsely regarding were to forward Cvs..to.
The email u advice peeps to forward dia cvs to too said dat he his not an employer nor work with an employment agency. I would advice u confirm ur source before publicising cos people r highly in need of an opportunity.
Here is d reply from d email u posted
Guys,
This must be the hikers cos I never send or post anything on nairaland. As a matter of fact, I worked and stays in far North of Nigeria.
Pls, help me spread the info cos I ve bin receiving mail on job stuffs.
Thanks
Thank u.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tobypills(m): 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tee swift:

Eyah, its unfortunate dat i didnt visit Nairaland d tym u inquired, cos i can still remember like 20 to 25 questions out of the 50questions asked with their answers, dat is if u applied with OND and also writing it HQ. Lagos. I did mine in May and was successful but yet to be invited for interview. So, hw was the Test u had ystday?
Thanks babe for ur concern. I was successful.d u no wen I will be anticipating dia invite for interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by karlxavier(m): 6:28am On Jul 14, 2013
Goodday house, I was invited for a pre-test chat with uba on Tuesday. How is it like and what am I going to expect? Please don't ignore the question...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ikegwegbe(m): 6:51am On Jul 14, 2013
karlxavier: Goodday house, I was invited for a pre-test chat with uba on Tuesday. How is it like and what am I going to expect? Please don't ignore the question...
plz when did u submit ur cv was it in February or march. Plz answer
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ParetoAndy(m): 7:06am On Jul 14, 2013
LBanks: If you have been invited for a pre-test chat, just get ready for a CBT. Where are you having your pre-test chat?
Enugu precisely and it is 2moro. Peeps dt did dia CBT in Enugu, wht ar dia questnz like? Strictly Gmat or same wt doz posted on dz thread. Help plzzz!!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tobypills(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2013
ParetoAndy: Enugu precisely and it is 2moro. Peeps dt did dia CBT in Enugu, wht ar dia questnz like? Strictly Gmat or same wt doz posted on dz thread. Help plzzz!!
Learn about
ratio, decimal points, coordinates in graph, pie
chart, standard form, antonyms, synonyms,
logical reasoning, passage completion,
comprehension.
their CBT is very easy. I did mine in Enugu on Friday. gud luck pal.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kallowdean(m): 11:44am On Jul 14, 2013
blackbess: @Kallowdean,yes we have missed you and all the useful tips you"ve always fed us with.How is HQ?,please, Kallowdean can you help us to find out why March peeps B.sc that took their CBT at HQ Lagos, haven"t been called for interview just like naijahotbabe has asked as i took mine on the 28thMarch,2013.If you have any information about this, please kindly get back to us, thanks in anticipation.

I must confess to u all... av been so busy. but I know the B.sc stuff is on hold 4now.
a banking sch is running now 4them and may be d last for this quarter. maybe they will holla u guys in August..... if I guessed right oo.
but neva d less.... d job will come friends,just believe and be faithful.
ONE LOVE

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ParetoAndy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
tobypills:
Learn about
comprehension.
@ Tobypills. I trust God tew mk u c dz post in time & respond accordingly. Kindly post sm of d questnz u can rmba here. I am also writing @ 10, station rd, okpara avenue, enugu. God bless u! Hp u ar b.sc?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
tobypills:
Learn about
comprehension.

Was gate crashing allowed ?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by merci3: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
Pls does anyone knw wat d exam question for the TS service executive looks like? Does it entails calculation or wil it b based on wat we ar taught? Pls ur advise is highly needed cos d lecture material is voluminous n I can't afford to fail! Somebody help pls
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Godsprincess1: 6:43am On Jul 15, 2013
merci3: Pls does anyone knw wat d exam question for the TS service executive looks like? Does it entails calculation or wil it b based on wat we ar taught? Pls ur advise is highly needed cos d lecture material is voluminous n I can't afford to fail! Somebody help pls
@ merci, read what you are taught and your materials that's what your questions would be based on, and start reading now.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by merci3: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
I realy apreciate ur response. Tank u
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jonkachi: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pls who has an idea wen the next BSc training schl is coming up...

3 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tobypills(m): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
@ all. pls I did my CBT with UBA on the 2nd week of July. Does anyone know when I will be expecting an interview with UBA? please I nid ur reply asap. I want to make a decision on whether or not to travel. thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayce19: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
tobypills: @ all. pls I did my CBT with UBA on the 2nd week of July. Does anyone know when I will be expecting an interview with UBA? please I nid ur reply asap. I want to make a decision on whether or not to travel. thanks
If they are inviting to interview based on my own location of test cos I wrote mine in Benin on 24th of May. But no invite since. So I guess u better travel
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jkapi: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
wats up with the BSc training school? D active guys on dis trend lyk chibaby,lobito and d odas are no longer commenting. It sims guys are becoming tired of waiting. I know d guys in training school ryt nw are very busy and they wont frequent here for now. Bt i rily need to know 4rm anybody close 2 d ogas @ d top if d next banking skool will still b in august. I so need 2 knw...guys wit useful info shuld pls comment nd let me knw. I sincerely pray dat dose in d school ryt nw wil all b successful.Amen

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by karlxavier(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
Actually, it was M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ uncle that helped me submit M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ CV this July. I was invited for a pre-test chat and later for the test proper... The venue is in Enugu
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ParetoAndy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
karlxavier: Actually, it was M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ uncle that helped me submit M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ CV this July. I was invited for a pre-test chat and later for the test proper... The venue is in Enugu
are u writing 2mao?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by LBanks(m): 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
@ ParetoAndy how was your Pre-test chat on Monday?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by LBanks(m): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
@ ParetoAndy how was your Pre-test chat on Monday?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Blakangel(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2013
Dis is d 3rd week for dos currently in TS 'ceteris paribus' medical invite shud start flowing maybe nxt week and I hope and pray d nxt BSc TS is August because this wait is mind hunting

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ParetoAndy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
LBanks: @ ParetoAndy how was your Pre-test chat on Monday?
Finally wrote my test 2day amidst difficulties and it was SUCCESSFUL. @LBANKS, CHEKWAS & TOBYPILLS, u guys are awesome! Tnx.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ParetoAndy(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
LBanks: @ ParetoAndy how was your Pre-test chat on Monday?
Finally wrote my test 2day amidst difficulties {finnacle network} and it was SUCCESSFUL. @LBANKS, CHEKWAS, TOBYPILLS, etc, u guys are awesome! Tnx.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.