Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,062 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

I Will Dialogue With Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Dialogue With Ipob (200 Views)

We Will Dialogue With IPOB, Others, Tinubu Assures / Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Dialogue With Ipob by asanausana91: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2022
The only thing ipob is asking for is Biafra, they want their own country. Now is Peter Obi going to grant them their request? Is Peter Obi telling us that he is here to bring Biafra?
Nigerians use your brain, what exactly is Peter Obi mission?
A vote for peter Obi is a vote for ipob and the disintegration of this country.
Re: I Will Dialogue With Ipob by Madmohamed123: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2022
asanausana91:
The only thing ipob is asking for is Biafra, they want their own country. Now is Peter Obi going to grant them their request? Is Peter Obi telling us that he is here to bring Biafra?
No geria use your brain, what exactly is Peter Obi mission?
A vote for peter Obi is a vote for ipob and the disintegration of this country.
s vote for tinubu is a vote for oduduwa a vote for Atiku is a vote for bandits boko haram Fulani terrorist.

Some of you here a soo Stu..D that you can eat food thru your anus

Can you imagine what someone call him self a human being thinking even animal don't think like you
Re: I Will Dialogue With Ipob by asanausana91: 9:40am On Nov 04, 2022
Madmohamed123:
s vote for tinubu is a vote for oduduwa a vote for Atiku is a vote for bandits boko haram Fulani terrorist.

Some of you here a soo Stu..D that you can eat food thru your anus

Can you imagine what someone call him self a human being thinking even animal don't think like you

the truth is always bitter to ipob terrorists. We already know the plan of obi,he is planning to give ipob what they want no wonder majority of zombiedients are IPOB terrorist.

(1) (Reply)

Surulere: Group Says Sangodara's Opponents Are Confused, Only Distracting INEC I / This 2023 Election Is Really Unmasking The True Identities Of People. / 'Why I Had High Blood Pressure Using Social Media' – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.