Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,817 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia (3325 Views)

Getting Admission With 2.2 In Canadian University. / Getting Admission To Study In Germany / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia by Justwise2: 11:27am On Aug 22, 2011
Can anyone help me with the information on how to get admission into Free University institue of Asia and Africa, wat are the procced to apply from Nigeria and what are my chances of getting uk visa from there.
Re: Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia by 27naira(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2011
Justwise.:

Can anyone help me with the information on how to get admission into Free University institue of Asia and Africa, wat are the procced to apply from Nigeria and what are my chances of getting uk visa from there.

why you wan blackmail justwise ? justwise"." is not the same as justwise

So i'll take it you're one of those scumbags that just got mulled over and is out for revenge. Get a life!  angry
Re: Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia by Justwise2: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2011
I am just asking a question here so what is your problem 27naira?
Re: Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia by justwise(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2011
Justwise.:

Hahahahahahahahahah. . . .you waste of space, at least if u want to blackmail me look for another ID.
Re: Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia by justwise(m): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2011
27naira:

why you wan blackmail justwise ? justwise"." is not the same as justwise

So i'll take it you're one of those scumbags that just got mulled over and is out for revenge. Get a life!  angry

Spot on!!!, i will be on his tail with this his fake ID anywhere online.
Re: Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia by akinbimatt: 11:59am On Aug 22, 2011
@ d fake justwise,we all know the real justwise, stop that shit,check the real justwise post,he post higher,
Re: Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia by justwise(m): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2011
akinbimatt:

@ d fake justwise,we all know the real justwise, stop that poo,check the real justwise post,he post higher,

He is too silly to notice that.
Re: Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia by Justwise2: 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2011
What i dont understand, i guess another person meant be using the same username i have but then "justwise why dont you explain this in a sensitive way rather than saying i was a "scam, i just discover this forum today and decide using the name if it was on ghanan forum someone having the same username as mine would have calming told me and make a joke of it, i dont know what is wrong with you Nigerians
Re: Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia by Justwise2: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2011
@All for your informations i did't know there is someone using the username i choosed "Justwise but now that there seems to be some confusion i will open another username and abandon this one but i guess i will need to check through all the name on this forum to choose a suitable name.
Re: Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia by justwise(m): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2011
Justwise.:

@All for your informations i did't know there is someone using the username i choosed "Justwise but now that there seems to be some confusion i will open another username and abandon this one but i guess i will need to check through all the name on this forum to choose a suitable name.
Justwise.:

What i dont understand, i guess another person meant be using the same username i have but then "justwise why dont you explain this in a sensitive way rather than saying i was a "scam, i just discover this forum today and decide using the name if it was on ghanan forum someone having the same username as mine would have calming told me and make a joke of it, i dont know what is wrong with you Nigerians

I don't believe you, the system might have alerted you that the same ID existed here b4 but you decided to beat the system just to get one back at me. You are not new, like i said b4. . u are just one of those dodgy characters with score to settle.
Re: Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia by N101: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2011
Justwise.:

@All for your informations[b] i did't know there is someone using the username i choosed[/b] "Justwise but now that there seems to be some confusion i will open another username and abandon this one but i guess i will need to check through all the name on this forum to choose a suitable name.

As  you seem to know a bit about forums I find the above in bold unconvincing. You know full well that if you register a name you will be informed if it's in use or not.  In this case the fact that  you've modified it a bit speaks volumes.
Re: Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia by justwise(m): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2011
N101:

As  you seem to know a bit about forums I find the above in bold unconvincing. You know full well that if you register a name you will be informed if it's in use or not.  In this case the fact that  you've modified it a bit speaks volumes.

Were u banned by the system yesterday while trying to re-post/ edit the post by mcommcerce ?
Re: Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia by N101: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2011
justwise:

Were u banned by the system yesterday while trying to re-post/ edit the post by mcommcerce ?

Two words: antispam bot, the curse of many a NLander.
Re: Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia by justwise(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2011
N101:

Two words: antispam bot, the curse of many a NLander.

grin grin grin thought as much
Re: Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia by badpeople: 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2011
Surprise!!!!!!!! so the fool, fake justwise is so desperate, thunder fire am, want to spoil anoda mans image, hmmmmmmm bad people + hell fire
Re: Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia by eddyenos1: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2011
JustWise, there are certain information you can't disclose online hence we try as much as possible to be objective and brief in all we advertised. I have proof of my traveling agency and I had helped quite a number of Nigerians traveling abroad with no hitch. The only way I could exposed the secret of my traveling success is when we discuss on phone or when you visit my office for i am a registered and accredited agency on traveling matters. I will appreciate if you could call me rather than posting along with my advert.
Re: Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia by justwise(m): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2011
eddyenos1:

JustWise, there are certain information you can't disclose online hence we try as much as possible to be objective and brief in all we advertised. I have proof of my traveling agency and I had helped quite a number of Nigerians traveling abroad with no hitch. The only way I could exposed the secret of my traveling success is when we discuss on phone or when you visit my office for i am a registered and accredited agency on traveling matters. I will appreciate if you could call me rather than posting along with my advert.

Anything about visa processing you can't say here and preferred  private conversation is fraud
Re: Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia by eddyenos1: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2011
Yes, I can't say everything here. You are trying to make out things that are not real. I still have alot of calls coming in and people are interested from this post and people like you can go on with all your troubles but it won't deterred me from my dream to help others who are willing to make it out of here.
Re: Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia by justwise(m): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2011
eddyenos1:

Yes, I can't say everything here. You are trying to make out things that are not real. I still have alot of calls coming in and people are interested from this post and people like you can go on with all your troubles but it won't deterred me from my dream to help others who are willing to make it out of here.

Your dream to help who? Dream to carry out ur con? People are ''interested'' indeed
Re: Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia by suxes2005(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2011
Hmnnnnn

Na wa oooo. So una no go leave justwise alone abi?

jobless morons
Re: Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia by Hoodrat(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
Another reason for just justwise to give more energy and time on nairaland by sitting on the pc 24/7 monitoring his shadow. I pray he dont get kicked off work with this kind palava wey the guy bring come nairaland all in the name if retaliation cheesy

(1)

Should Obese Passengers Be Charged For Extra Seat? / Are They The Shortest Tribe In The World? / U.S. Divers Recovered Car From River With Remains Of Teenagers Missing In 2000