Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians (3164 Views)

Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People / Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / Tinubu, Afenifere Leaders And Afenifere Leaders Sing Yoruba Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by Trinitycian: 8:43am On Nov 04, 2022
Acting Leader of the South-west renowned socio-political group, Afenifere, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, has warned Nigerians against voting for the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, in the 2023 presidential poll, saying they would suffer if they made such a mistake.
Speaking on ARISE News Channel, Adebanjo said, at 94, he might not be alive to witness it but was certain Nigerians would live to suffer if they voted for any presidential candidate other than Mr. Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP).

Adebanjo’s advice came in the wake of the seeming fraction in Afenifere, after Chief Reuben Fasoranti, a former leader of the group, and other prominent Yoruba leaders, reportedly endorsed Tinubu ahead of the 2023 presidential election.

“As you can see, the trend, the approval and the acceptability. You could see what happened when Tinubu came to meet me in Akure. The media carried the whole thing. Adebanjo does not have the capacity to warn me not to welcome Tinubu. Can he do that successfully?

“What happened was that Adebanjo took a stand and I took a stand. I didn’t call him and he didn’t call me. We never spoke about the visit. As you saw yesterday, it goes without saying that Jagaban was accepted. Obi has no stand in our mind at all,” Faroranti had said.
But Adebanjo, while reacting, faulted Fasoranti’s statement, saying they were waiting to see, who would attend any Afenifere meeting in Akure, Pa Fasoranti’s hometown.

“No problem. Let them hold the meetings in Akure and see the number of people that will attend. I am the leader of Afenifere. They are just trying to cause confusion and I won’t help them to do that. If he says people should not come,” Adebanjo said.

However, reacting to the interview, a concerned Nigerian @Icebabio on Twitter wrote: “Mehn, Pa Adebanjo made me shed a tear. Pls Nigerians vote wisely. He says you all will suffer if you choose wrong while I enjoy in the grave. At 94, I have nothing to lose. Pls, Northerners and southerners, I beg you, don’t sell ur conscience for pottage

Another Tweep, @Strong Truth, wrote, “Pa Adebanjo makes me so proud to be a Yoruba man, I pray Obi emerge as the president of Nigeria come 2023. God bless you sir for speaking the truth to Nigeria.”

Also, @Yufsci, tweeted, “Pa Adebanjo at 94 is the only sensitive and sensible living Yoruba, all others are just foolish bigot. I go survive if Batiku becomes president. My problem is just d rebirth of new euphoria in Nigeria politics will be postponed, where we choose the best over religion and ethnicity.”

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/04/adebanjo-to-nigerians-youll-suffer-if-you-vote-for-tinubu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2022
Before you cast your vote for any candidate, ask yourself where Nigeria would be after the person's tenure/administration.. ?

Before you cast your vote for any candidate, ask yourself this question..."Can I trust this man to manage my company ?

Can I give this man money to save for me ?

Tinubu is disaster that must me avoided at all cost.. Nigerians will pray and cry to God to return them to Buhari's era if the wrong candidate emerges..

VOTE WISELY NIGERIANS

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by Romanoff(f): 8:45am On Nov 04, 2022
We already know, it's only the mad people in this country that want us to continue to suffer with Version 2.0 of what we currently have now.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by WibusJaga: 8:45am On Nov 04, 2022

"What an Elder Sees Sitting Down, a Kid Will Never See Even If He Climbs an Iroko Tree"

PA Adebanjo is a man of courage who is standing on Equity, Fairness & Justice.

Power must not remain in the North after being there for 8years.
APC & Tinubu must not be allowed to continue the untold hardship & suffering they have inflicted upon Nigerians these past 8years.

Above all, any Nigerian devoid of Tribal/Religious/Party bias would realise that Peter Obi is competent enough & is our Best option for a change from Status Quo. kiss

So...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by Llight101(m): 8:45am On Nov 04, 2022
t
Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 04, 2022
grin APC has no solution to Nigerians suffering

Only criminals enjoying this regime give continuous support

Atiku is coming

12 Likes

Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by Naira20: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2022
Tinubu bawo?
Let him continue his gimmicks

11 Likes

Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by PandoraObi: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2022
Who is afenifere? Adebanjo a senile old man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by guass(m): 8:47am On Nov 04, 2022
If you vote for Tinubu, dollar will rise to 3,000. Nigerians make una get sense for once.
Everybody do sometin.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2022
PandoraObi:

This one they insult him grandpa because of a criminal drug baron.

Omoluabi in the mudd grin

Atiku is coming

18 Likes

Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2022
PandoraObi:
Adebanjo is not Adefarati

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by Magnoliaa(f): 8:50am On Nov 04, 2022
Will they hear? No.

Urchins are like obstinate mules headed for destruction in a lake or ****. grin

I mean, look at one of them below.

Shebi election go finish, I go see one Pro-Tinubu supporter carrying a bowl of account number for alms everywhere on this forum.

We go dey here and e go too dey funny.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by epondudu: 8:50am On Nov 04, 2022
THE JAGABAN OF BORGU.
THE 16TH PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
INSHA ALLAH.

Everyone is entitled to his opinion, as I also believe if Obi becomes the president of Nigeria people will suffer..
Just read and scroll, no quoting pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by Kagd10: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2022
This one man group has turned into wailing. Always crying and wailing..
Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by guass(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Will they hear? No.

Urchins are like obstinate mules headed for destruction in a lake or ****. grin

I mean, look at one of them below.
Yes, that Urchin will use his entire gratuity to buy just one bag of rice in the future.

8 Likes

Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by tafabaloo(m): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2022
This so called afenifere
guys
shld please stay away from politics abeg.
They are expected to be father to all.
Nigerians reserve the right to choose who to elect.
They are yet to learn from their mistakes of 2014.
Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by Magnoliaa(f): 8:57am On Nov 04, 2022
Thinkam:
This one they insult him grandpa because of a criminal drug baron.

Omoluabi in the mudd grin

Nooo, like these people have been rubbing me with mud. cry

I wish I can change my tribe until the election day, but, I get I'll just keeping pushing and showing to some people that not all of us Yorubas are senseless and are alatenujes.

Small thing now, they will say it is us youths that don't respect *them*. What do you now call so-called adults behaving like mannerless toddlers?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by ValCon888: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2022
We should be wary of men who want to be president because they feel it's their right.

This is the reason Buhari contested three times and lost. Only for him to get there and he had nothing to offer.

Tinubu, Atiku want to be president not because they have anything to offer but simply because they think the presidency is a status that befits their station.

9 Likes

Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by M2holy: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2022
I believe Tinubu will do well as a president tho he's not that agile i still believe.

1 Like

Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by Magnoliaa(f): 8:58am On Nov 04, 2022
tafabaloo:
This so called afemifere shld stay away from politics abeg

The same way NURTW have stayed away from politics?

This one's head is malfunctioning and oscillating. grin

3 Likes

Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by Ckonnet: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2022
Okay
Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by Perfectbeing(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Before you cast your vote for any candidate, ask yourself where Nigeria would be after the person's tenure/administration.. ?

Before you cast your vote for any candidate, ask yourself this question..."Can I trust this man to manage my company ?

Can I give this man money to save for me ?

Tinubu is disaster that must me avoided at all cost.. Nigerians will pray and cry to God to return them to Buhari's era if the wrong candidate emerges..

VOTE WISELY NIGERIANS

Where is Lagos after Tinubu's tenure? Where is Anambra after Peter Obi's tenure.

That's a question you should ask yourself.
Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by Okoroawusa: 9:01am On Nov 04, 2022
I stand with Tinubu
Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by trantayo: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2022
Pa Adebanjo is entitled to his own opinion. Is it because Tinubu retired him from active politics. Adebanjo should forgive Tinubu for retired him. Afenifere group was the one controlling south west politics before Tinubu retired him. Tinubu, you are the best candidate

1 Like

Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by Trinitycian: 9:04am On Nov 04, 2022
PandoraObi:

Attacking an elderly man old enough to be your grandfather is wrong. Please this shouldn't be. Seunmsg did same thing yesterday. Yorubas are not known to be disrespectful. Please don't destroy your culture because of Tinubu's ambition

2 Likes

Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by Chinjo2: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2022
Yoruba ronu.
Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by AdamuKD: 9:12am On Nov 04, 2022
cheesy
Tell these senseless urchins oh

Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by AdamuKD: 9:20am On Nov 04, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I stand with Tinubu
Zombie, we know

Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by Vote4Obi: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2022
Thank God that Nigerians are being warned by those who truly have their interest at heart. If Nigerians like, let them allow rogues like Tinubu or Atiku to succeed Buhari, they're the ones that will suffer it.

Some of us earning in dollars are already above inflation, if naira like let it crash to 1000 naira to a $, it's the salary earners and local businesses that will suffer it most.

Vote Peter Obi to safeguard your future!

5 Likes

Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by Majesty2(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2022
Pa adebanjo don turn to wailing wailer, the old man should come force me to vote the worthless pandora idiot now...... On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba jare, wailers can go to hell
Re: You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2022
Majesty2:
Pa adebanjo don turn to wailing wailer, the old man should come force me to vote the worthless pandora idiot now...... On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba jare, wailers can go to hell
kunle and his brown lace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Record Breaker:Bola Adebisi Caught In US Airport With Swallowed 100 Pellet / Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.