Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa (3165 Views)

Dear Mr.president, iSaw This In Kigali(pic) Can We Have this Here? / Where Is Oluwaseun Osewa / Dear Mr (president) Goodluck E Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by akereconfi: 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
I wish to draw your attention to what is happening on this Forum, I guess I don't need to introduce myself.
I don't know whether you allow the TRIBAL TOPICS to make front page so that it will attract the TRIBAL BIGOTS and it will generate traffic for you, I don't know if you instruct your Mods to allow some Tribal comments to stay, most nlanders always find a way to bring in tribal wars top a Topic that has nothing to do with any tribe, and derail the thread. Most People come here to educate themselves on things happening in Nigeria but end up seeing show of shame. Far away from Nigeria, guys wanna know what's happening back home. It's either I see RELIGIOUS comments or TRIBAL comments. I know I haven't being clean also.
SEUN, In as much as I respect you, but take a look at the pic I attached to this post.

You have to do something about this. Thanks

Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
Op,i tire ooo.
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Capnd143(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
@seun this is what i have been thinking too. They way some people start tribal war is mind boggling, their ideosyncrasies of heating up the polity in an already volatile ethnic environment is bizare and most importantly a show of shame. Yet in their hypocritic minds the think nigeria can get any better by starting this wars. Even the nairaland "COMMANDMENTS" does not include the "thou shall not start a tribal war" phrase. Please deign to see mr. Ceo
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by francondu: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
Seun repent
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by akereconfi: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
MODS pls move this to FP....thanks

Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
Im wt OP here, I hav actly stopd openg some thread on dis forum as I kno wat will b inside or at times I quikly read d main content and close it as soon as possible!
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
How many football games OP?

1 Like

Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
The problem is not with the topics, for there is nothing wrong about discussing such topics. The problem is with the tribal bigots always ready to tribalize and sensationalize every thread they come across. You and I well know that what these bigots perpetuate on Nairaland is not obtainable in the real world.

Something is being done already. The bigots on Nairaland are not up to 100. Report their posts when you see their bigot infested comments and wait for the mods to take action. Do not engage them. When you engage them, you have lost all moral rights to complain.

The war against bigots will be won faster if we all work together against them, for they are in the minority. To that end, always report their posts when you see them via the "report" link or on the complaints thread of this section.

Cheers.

10 Likes

Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by sammyyoung2(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
sexkillz: The problem is not with the topics, for there is nothing wrong about discussing such topics. The problem is with the tribal bigots always ready to tribalize and sensationalize every thread they come across. You and I well know that what these bigots perpetuate on Nairaland is not obtainable in the real world.

Something is being done already. The bigots on Nairaland are not up to 100. Report their posts when you see their bigot infested comments and wait for the mods to take action. Do not engage them. When you engage them, you have lost all moral rights to complain.

The war against bigots will be won faster if we all work together against them, for they are in the minority. To that end, always report their posts when you see them via the "report" link or on the complaints thread of this section.

Cheers.

i just reported you...........cant u use a clearer font.......Abegi

7 Likes

Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
sexkillz: The problem is not with the topics, for there is nothing wrong about discussing such topics. The problem is with the tribal bigots always ready to tribalize and sensationalize every thread they come across. You and I well know that what these bigots perpetuate on Nairaland is not obtainable in the real world.

Cheers.

^^^ Baba's hand dey itch to Ban. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by U235weapongrade: 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2013

Cheers.

I'm with ogugua's BF on dis 1.
We shud not engage such bigots wen dey invade a particular thread.
Silence is usually the best answer for a FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by akereconfi: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2013

Cheers.

can you make this appear on the FP?
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Ugom38(f): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
i have already started reporting them with DEsola and logicboy as their culprits tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by 99100(m): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nigeria itself was built on tribal path.Op stop deceiving urself.U just can't change it.
Who isn't tribalistic? And who says being a tribalist is a crime?
Seun,Sexkillz,op etcetera etcetera can't help it.
It has always been d trend but what i realise is that The polity only got heated when d Igboman
joined d race for self protection.
The Ahmadu Bello's,Awolowo's are all tribalist/bigots.
#Seun is blameless#

2 Likes

Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by akereconfi: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
99/100:
Nigeria itself was built on tribal path.Op stop deceiving urself.U just can't change it.
It has always been d trend but what i realise is that The polity only got heated when d Igboman
#Seun is blameless#

Mr. 99/100 when did you Join Nairaland Few years back, what is happening now never occurred. Everybody is not the same as you think Mr Man

1 Like

Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by ignis: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
The op's point of argument is baseless.
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Boss13: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
Why is Seun not attending to this thread?
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Demdem(m): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
Again i state that nothing is wrong with tribalism. Bigotry is what we all should fight.
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
The problem is not with Seun, but fellow nairalanders whose reasoning has been blocked by tribal bigotry.
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Leyqute(m): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
Most Nigerians are stubborn, stupid and lack understanding most times.
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Italiano1: 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Comedy Central

1 Like

Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by akereconfi: 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
ignis: The op's point of argument is baseless.
I see
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2013

Cheers.

like you help matters yourself. Your selective justice and targetted bans are good enough reasons to have them around. I have critically observe how you favour one tribe against the other forgetting that they all are guity as charged. I put it to you that you are tribal bigot too.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by delvinmaya(m): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
99/100:
#Seun is blameless#

And because they choose to be bigots, you have to be? These peeps you mentioned have been dead for decades now, yet you allow yourself to be influenced by their actions(an archaic sentiment). ooooo Weep beloved Country
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Brimmie(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
Just Ban CashKid!!

That SS2 Boy is annoying. He should be relegated to Games Forum.

BTW, Afam should stay away from this thread.

Mr Afino, what about those Bigots with Tribalistic Signatures?? Lotta of 'em here!!
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by MRWHINNIG: 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2013

Cheers.
Sexkill go and sit down jare.

1 Like

Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by gbokukueba(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
Op I agree with you 100% please where us the deactivation button?
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by suwailad(f): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
akereconfi: MODS pls move this to FP....thanks

I dont know what kind of insult to rain on You. you insult nairaland and you want the mods to sweeten the insults with more juice. You well so?

1 Like

Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by akereconfi: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2013
suwailad:

I dont know what kind of insult to rain on You. you insult nairaland and you want the mods to sweeten the insults with more juice. You well so?

The TRUTH is bitter, so you wanna rain insults on me?? wow, why don't you start it. When did you even know nairaland.
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by emmalexabl(m): 10:16am On Nov 14, 2013
azeezhy:

like you help matters yourself. Your selective justice and targetted bans are good enough reasons to have them around. I have critically observe how you favour one tribe against the other forgetting that they all are guity as charged. I put it to you that you are tribal bigot too.

My friend,stop rantling and keep quiet.
i ve seen sexkills ban both yorubas.,igbos.,hausas etc
so we dont understand what u driving at..
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by LajaLaba: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2013
99/100:
#Seun is blameless#
See one of them oooo they always think with their finger rather than their brain
Re: Dear Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
emmalexabl:

My friend,stop rantling and keep quiet.
i ve seen sexkills ban both yorubas.,igbos.,hausas etc
so we dont understand what u driving at..

here you are finally. I was expecting one of you people here since. Who just cant make a point without insult. Another category of nairalanders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Reason PDP Members Are Defecting? / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) / Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.