Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Atiku, Firm In Row Over $5.9m Visa Bill Payment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Firm In Row Over $5.9m Visa Bill Payment (20867 Views)

Drama As Law Firm Writes Atiku Over $5.9m 'US Visa Debt' / Firm Writes PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Over Alleged Non-payment Of $5.9M / How Ex-governor Dariye Diverted N1.126b, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness (2) (3) (4)

Re: Atiku, Firm In Row Over $5.9m Visa Bill Payment by Kobicove(m): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
coconutbag:
Which kind visa dey cost 5.9 million USD?

Maybe visa that comes with diplomatic passport grin

Re: Atiku, Firm In Row Over $5.9m Visa Bill Payment by olajumobi34k: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
Silent KillerSilent Killer...
Re: Atiku, Firm In Row Over $5.9m Visa Bill Payment by BreconHills(m): 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
unclejb2:
All these desperate politicians trying to force themselves on Nigerians by all means and at all cost.....

We have had enough of these wicked old men.

Our only option is Peter Obi

Ageism is simply just wrong. When people deprive you of your rights because you are young, it is wrong. When you disparage people because of their age, you are just as wrong.

How I long for a time Nigeria will select a physically challenged or autism spectrum man or woman as President.

There are so many Nazi's and fascists in Nigeria with pure ideas of what man or woman should look like.
Harry Trueman the ground breaking US President who ushered in the "new deal" was on wheel chairs during his entire Presidency, JF Kennedy was on prescription drugs throughout for his bad back.

In Nigeria though if you are a woman or man you must be young, handsome and capable of running a marathon.
Re: Atiku, Firm In Row Over $5.9m Visa Bill Payment by yusfatedeeprof(m): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
No wonder Atiku was crying after he lost wotoporously to Buhari in 2019 cheesy.
It's better to stay in Nigeria and lost jeje than to pay 5.9m dollars for a US visa just for a photo op in the USA and still lost grin.
Re: Atiku, Firm In Row Over $5.9m Visa Bill Payment by unclejb2(m): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
BreconHills:

Ageism is simply just wrong. When people deprive you of your rights because you are young, it is wrong. When you disparage people because of their age, you are just as wrong.

How I long for a time Nigeria will select a physically challenged or autism spectrum man or woman as President.

There are so many Nazi's and fascists in Nigeria with pure ideas of what man or woman should look like.
Harry Trueman the ground breaking US President who ushered in the "new deal" was on wheel chairs during his entire Presidency, JF Kennedy was on prescription drugs throughout for his bad back.

In Nigeria though if you are a woman or man you must be young, handsome and capable of running a marathon.
if these sick and wicked old men trying to force themselves on Nigerians use our hospitals when they are sick or have their children attend schools in Nigeria, then your argument will make a little sense.

Are you not ashamed that your president has spent over 365 days in London hospitals since he became president in 2015?

And you are comparing Nigeria to US?

There is absolutely no difference between you and Buhari intellectually. Both of you are senile and brain dead
Re: Atiku, Firm In Row Over $5.9m Visa Bill Payment by Brianino(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
The rate at which we consume every information as truth without ascertaining its authenticity is alarming. Nigerians vote your conscience leave all these political propaganda. 6 million dollars to enter US..NASO

Re: Atiku, Firm In Row Over $5.9m Visa Bill Payment by Freethinker87: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
coconutbag:

Visa for criminals trying to evade prosecution.
Re: Atiku, Firm In Row Over $5.9m Visa Bill Payment by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
coconutbag:
Abeg! Help me ask wooooolll grin

Re: Atiku, Firm In Row Over $5.9m Visa Bill Payment by BreconHills(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
unclejb2:
if these sick and wicked old men trying to force themselves on Nigerians use our hospitals when they are sick or have their children attend schools in Nigeria, then your argument will make a little sense.

Are you not ashamed that your president has spent over 365 days in London hospitals since he became president in 2015?

And you are comparing Nigeria to US?

There is absolutely no difference between you and Buhari intellectually. Both of you are senile and brain dead

Once I hear insults I know where you are coming from. But as sure as night is day you will age and wear out. The way uou are treated by young people will be connected to how you treat others.

You have policies to criticise, issues to discuss, but its where a person's doctor is that concerns you. The global IT companies give out remote jobs should similarly only give them to their nationals and not to foreigners. Why dont you watch only NTA, why subscribe to foreign channels or come to it - why not support your state football team? ? The world is global and anyone can buy or use whatever he wants, where he wants. It's poverty that makes you think that attending a hospital abroad is a big deal. It all depends on where you've been treated in the past. There is no law that says that once you've been elected you should change your doctor. The VP had surgery on his foot in a Lagos hospital, was he also not elected?

As for comparing me to Buhari - why not? He is a three times head of state. And you are what exactly?
Re: Atiku, Firm In Row Over $5.9m Visa Bill Payment by unclejb2(m): 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
BreconHills:

Once I hear insults I know where you are coming from. But as sure as night is day you will age and wear out. The way uou are treated by young people will be connected to how you treat others.

You have policies to criticise, issues to discuss, but its where a person's doctor is that concerns you. The global IT companies give out remote jobs should similarly only give them to their nationals and not to foreigners. Why dont you watch only NTA, why subscribe to foreign channels or come to it - why not support your state football team? ? The world is global and anyone can buy or use whatever he wants, where he wants. It's poverty that makes you think that attending a hospital abroad is a big deal. It all depends on where you've been treated in the past. There is no law that says that once you've been elected you should change your doctor. The VP had surgery on his foot in a Lagos hospital, was he also not elected?

As for comparing me to Buhari - why not? He is a three times head of state. And you are what exactly?
continue living in self denial. The reason they use foreign hospital is because they know that the health systems have collapsed.

Even Buhari before he became president said he would not get treatment abroad if elected...that was actually another of his lies.

Yes we would all get old. There is an adage that says that "if an elder forgets his age to join children in midnight games, whatever he sees, he should not bring it to the elders meeting"

I have an aged father, I would not advice him to be in active politics in his age. I wouldn't even vote for him if he was contesting.

Meanwhile, someone is supporting the same old men who are responsible for the current situation the country finds itself, despite their obvious health handicap. It's a shame
Re: Atiku, Firm In Row Over $5.9m Visa Bill Payment by Fragility6: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
GreyLaw:
Looks fake! See penultimate paragraph: what is United Staes of "American"‽
In trying to sound smart some of una go end up looking very foolish. Example,this guy
Re: Atiku, Firm In Row Over $5.9m Visa Bill Payment by BreconHills(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
unclejb2:
continue living in self denial. The reason they use foreign hospital is because they know that the health systems have collapsed.

Even Buhari before he became president said he would not get treatment abroad if elected...that was actually another of his lies.

Yes we would all get old. There is an adage that says that "if an elder forgets his age to join children in midnight games, whatever he sees, he should not bring it to the elders meeting"

I have an aged father, I would not advice him to be in active politics in his age. I wouldn't even vote for him if he was contesting.

Meanwhile, someone is supporting the same old men who are responsible for the current situation the country finds itself, despite their obvious health handicap. It's a shame

Let me correct you on one point, our medical services were not ruined by one man and by the way they were not ruined by old men. The rot started in the 80's and our leaders from 1966 were not old men, Gowon was in his early 30's, same Murtala, same OBJ, how old was GEJ maybe late 50's 60's which is not old in government.

The rot started when government doctors, again young men started opening private clinics in addition to their government jobs and diverting resources to themselves. These same young men eventually grow older and became the CMD's and Health ministers.

Every old criminal was once a young criminal.

The health system was overwhelmed by people going to teaching hospitals for coughs and malaria instead of primary health centres. Without the primary health centres working, nothing can work. People did not want to recognise paramedics like the Community health extension worker and instead would insist on doctors and consultants. Everyone wants the big man.

So in summary, it wasn't government alone that did this to us, we did a lot of it too. And it certainly wasn't old people that did it, it was young people dome of whom are now old.

Also when it comes to patient confidentiality can any PEP actually be sure that his/her records won't be leaked to his political opponents by hospital staff? No they can't. Banking secrets are being leaked how much more hospital records. But there are a lot of start ups trying to solve this - new tech hmo's etc

In my estate I am setting up a community health system that connects one of the hospitals near us with a phc and pharmacy to deliver emergency care. Everybody needs to be proactive and use their brains and networks to help others. By the way I am a lawyer not a doctor.

I dont see complaints, blame and name calling doing anything for Nigeria. No improvement comes from name calling.
Re: Atiku, Firm In Row Over $5.9m Visa Bill Payment by unclejb2(m): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
BreconHills:

Let me correct you on one point, our medical services were not ruined by one man and by the way they were not ruined by old men. The rot started in the 80's and our leaders from 1966 were not old men, Gowon was in his early 30's, same Murtala, same OBJ, how old was GEJ maybe late 50's 60's which is not old in government.

The rot started when government doctors, again young men started opening private clinics in addition to their government jobs and diverting resources to themselves. These same young men eventually grow older and became the CMD's and Health ministers.

Every old criminal was once a young criminal.

The health system was overwhelmed by people going to teaching hospitals for coughs and malaria instead of primary health centres. Without the primary health centres working, nothing can work. People did not want to recognise paramedics like the Community health extension worker and instead would insist on doctors and consultants. Everyone wants the big man.

So in summary, it wasn't government alone that did this to us, we did a lot of it too. And it certainly wasn't old people that did it, it was young people dome of whom are now old.

Also when it comes to patient confidentiality can any PEP actually be sure that his/her records won't be leaked to his political opponents by hospital staff? No they can't. Banking secrets are being leaked how much more hospital records. But there are a lot of start ups trying to solve this - new tech hmo's etc

In my estate I am setting up a community health system that connects one of the hospitals near us with a phc and pharmacy to deliver emergency care. Everybody needs to be proactive and use their brains and networks to help others. By the way I am a lawyer not a doctor.

I dont see complaints, blame and name calling doing anything for Nigeria. No improvement comes from name calling.
These same old men who have held sway, ruining everything that makes a nation to function since 1980 are still trying to force themselves on us 42 years later.... There is what they call retirement.

I am not complaining, I'm telling these wicked old men to retire to their looted funds and quietly wait for the grave to come knocking.

Pictures As Kwankwaso Campaigns In Funtua, Katsina State / Buhari Mourns Isa Funtua, Says He Stood By Him During His Political journey / Train Ticket Racketeering Is How Corruption Kills - Daily Trust Editorial

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59