Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Pressure Pot: The Best Product Model To Buy - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pressure Pot: The Best Product Model To Buy (1265 Views)

A Pot Of Soup I Prepared Today (4,900) / Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) / Qlink Pressure Pot For Sale. #18,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pressure Pot: The Best Product Model To Buy by Endeared(f): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2022
Pls I want to seek suggestions on the best pressure pot model to buy. I am buying this for the house. I have had so much cow hides and legs in the freezer and was one time having sleepless nights on how to soften them. I had to cook them for a while using firewood. Though it helped but I still need a pressure pot to boil beans and hardened meat. I think that will ease stress of softening them.

I need suggestions,advice and opinions on the kind of pressure pot to buy. I am on a budget too.
Pls be realistic in ur comments cheesy

Cc Cococandy,Pocohantas,Mariangeles,Preston,
Re: Pressure Pot: The Best Product Model To Buy by Endeared(f): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
Endeared:
Pls I want to seek suggestions on the best pressure pot model to buy. I am buying this for the house. I have had so much cow hides and legs in the freezer and was one time having sleepless nights on how to soften them. I had to cook them for a while using firewood. Though it helped but I still need a pressure pot to boil beans and hardened meat. I think that will ease stress of softening them.

I need suggestions,advice and opinions on the kind of pressure pot to buy. I am on a budget too.

Cc Cococandy,Pocohontas,Mariangeles,Preston,

Blueraydick Labhadi
Re: Pressure Pot: The Best Product Model To Buy by Endeared(f): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
GloryHomeMaker CynthiaGeorge
Re: Pressure Pot: The Best Product Model To Buy by pocohantas(f): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
Hello Endeared!

All things being equal, most pressure pots would serve. Mine is Master Chef and I bought it about 10k almost 6 years ago and it still works perfectly. As far as the clasp is good and you adhere to instructions, e go work.

I hope you don’t salt your cow leg sha. grin

4 Likes

Re: Pressure Pot: The Best Product Model To Buy by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
pocohantas:
Hello Endeared!

All things being equal, most pressure pots would serve. Mine is Master Chef and I bought it about 10k almost 6 years ago and it still works perfectly. As far as the clasp is good and you adhere to instructions, e go work.

The bolded is what matters.

It took me time to understand mine cos it didn't come with a manual, na Nigerian head I use learn am.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Pot: The Best Product Model To Buy by Endeared(f): 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
pocohantas:
Hello Endeared!

[b]I hope you don’t salt your cow leg sha[\b]. grin

Not allowed in using pressure pot? shocked

Pls are there dangers to note while using it ? Except for opening it immediately after switching off the power button and switch?

Any other new thing?

Also how many litres of pressure pot can be averagely okay?
Re: Pressure Pot: The Best Product Model To Buy by Endeared(f): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

The bolded is what matters.

It took me time to understand mine cos it didn't come with a manual, na Nigerian head I use learn am.

Clasp

Pls do u have pictures of it to show for description
Re: Pressure Pot: The Best Product Model To Buy by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
Endeared:

Clasp

Pls do u have pictures of it to show for description

This is mine.
When you want to cook, you turn the red knob to the right and when I put off the heat, I allow it cool before turning the knob back to the left.

If it's not cool, the knob can't move back to the left and if you don't set it to the right when cooking, it's like cooking with ordinary pot.

3 Likes

Re: Pressure Pot: The Best Product Model To Buy by pocohantas(f): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
Endeared:

Not allowed in using pressure pot? shocked

Pls, are there dangers to note while using it ? Except for opening it immediately after switching off the power button and switch?

Any other new thing?

Also how many litres of pressure pot can be averagely okay?

I think you shouldn't season meat in your pressure cooker. I season after pressure cooking.

Generally, salt blocks the pores of your meat. I NEVER salt my meat. Not only does it block the pores, but it also increases cooking time. Think of it this way, when you salt corn or beans from the beginning, what happens? The fact that beef is more tender, doesn’t mean the same damage isn’t done. To allow your meat to cook and season well, do not add salt until it is 90% cooked.

The opening part is a major hazard. If you know that already, then you’ll be fine. This is mine, I don’t even know how many liters it is, but it serves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pressure Pot: The Best Product Model To Buy by VeryWickedMan: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
pocohantas:

Madam, where is my Ishilove? angry angry
Re: Pressure Pot: The Best Product Model To Buy by cococandy(f): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
Sorry I’m not sure if this brand is available in your area but this is what I have. Few years old going strong. I got it from Costco but it’s also Available on Amazon (they might ship in your area).

If you wait for Black Friday that’s coming, it can even be much more cheaper. And it can be used for other stuff not just Pressure cooking

Endeared:

Cc Cococandy,

1 Like

Re: Pressure Pot: The Best Product Model To Buy by Endeared(f): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2022
pocohantas:
Hello Endeared!

Hi Pocohantas, I saw this master chef at 16k 5.5L.

Last price 15500

But I think the electric cooker should be worth it

Re: Pressure Pot: The Best Product Model To Buy by Endeared(f): 10:31am On Nov 05, 2022
cococandy:
Sorry I’m not sure if this brand is available in your area but this is what I have. Few years old going strong. I got it from Costco but it’s also Available on Amazon (they might ship in your area).

If you wait for Black Friday that’s coming, it can even be much more cheaper. And it can be used for other stuff not just Pressure cooking

Hi Coco,I appreciate you for this. I think for me buying anything home appliances I choose to buy from a physical shop in case of any issues. Experience has taught me that cheesy

Yours is an electric cooker. I prefer yours
Re: Pressure Pot: The Best Product Model To Buy by cococandy(f): 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
Endeared:

I think for me buying anything home appliances I choose to buy from a physical shop in case of any issues.

True in case you need to return it or something

(1) (Reply)

Move Your Bowel / Fast Food Jonits And Their Fradulent Front Line Cashiers / Discover Epe Resort Foods And How To Explore Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.