Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Japa Issue: My Guy And A Lady. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa Issue: My Guy And A Lady. (1628 Views)

Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japa Issue: My Guy And A Lady. by EdoBoy90(m): 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
One of my guys wants to marry a lady so that both of them will japa to the UK in January 2023.

How it started. Two weeks ago, he told me that the lady refused his marriage proposal and she is not taking him serious despite he had constantly pushed for the relationship to work. He called me today and told me that the lady had accepted to marry him since she couldn't secure a scholarship as planned and she had no option for tuition fee payment. This my guy's brothers are in abroad who are willing to sponsor him. He is now trying to pay the tuition fee of the lady while he follows her on dependant visa and from now till December, they want to marry according to what he told me. Considering CAS, Visa process, Proof of Fund which requires 28 working days and flight tick plus the money involved, I was shocked when he called me to seek my opinion on this.

The lady never agreed but she has agreed to marriage because she wants to Japa and no money. Now, my guy is the option only left for her.

I don't know how to advice him because he wanted us to see tomorrow.

Experts' opinions are needed here. Kindly share your opinion on comment section
Re: Japa Issue: My Guy And A Lady. by MufasaLion: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
If the guy should continue with that dubious plan of the lady, he will regret the outcome beyond imagination. You will be here by next year to tell us how bad it turned out.

Tell him to back off and ditch her lazy leech ass.

8 Likes

Re: Japa Issue: My Guy And A Lady. by gaby(m): 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
Lol..

Some time ago, na so I go one party for one of them countries outside Nigeria....

Dem ask me wetin I go chop, as I turn my neck I see people dey chop barbecued fish...i say make dem give me fish...

As dem bring the fish, I ask one bros wey siddon near me quiet the whole time make we share am...

Bros no even allow me complete my sentence, him don begin dig the fish dey go...for my mind, I say cool..

The next thing wey I hear after like 3 scoops from oga na..

"Bros, I went to work, when I got back home, I met an empty house...my wife brought in a truck and cleaned up the house...a woman I brought from Nigeria and saw through school"...

I had to confirm the story from other people and it was true.

The woman swept everything down to plates, spoons, and pots. She only left a urine ladened mattress in the kids room.

Things dey happen oh.

Me sef get my own share of the story of life but we keep moviiing because we believe in karma... grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa Issue: My Guy And A Lady. by OVB123: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2022
He shouldn't dare takes this line of action because it has grave consequences. He should learn from others who took similar decision and are regretting it today. A word they say is a enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Japa Issue: My Guy And A Lady. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
[quote author=EdoBoy90 post=118119158]One of my guys wants to marry a lady so that both of them will japa to the UK in January 2023.

How it started. Two weeks ago, he told me that the lady refused his marriage proposal and she is not taking him serious despite he had constantly pushed for the relationship to work. He called me today and told me that the lady had accepted to marry him since she couldn't secure a scholarship as planned and she had no option for tuition fee payment. This my guy's brothers are in abroad who are willing to sponsor him. He is now trying to pay the tuition fee of the lady while he follows her on dependant visa and from now till December, they want to marry according to what he told me. Considering CAS, Visa process, Proof of Fund which requires 28 working days and flight tick plus the money involved, I was shocked when he called me to seek my opinion on this.

The lady never agreed but she has agreed to marriage because she wants to Japa and no money. Now, my guy is the option only left for her.

Experts' opinions are needed here. Kindly share your opinion on comment section[/quote

Why are some guys so stupid. A woman rejected your proposal because of her own plans and now that her plans has failed her she is now seeing him as a way out to execute that plans. Tell your bro abi na yourself, that he dear not marry that woman. Once she finally gets there she will file for a devorce and he will be the loser in the whole process. Often times women claim to be smart. But they don't know their are.more smart men than them. And if you brother abi you will proceed with that marriage, impregnate her asap even before the wedding. I hate nonesense now. I don't tolerate the attitude of Nigeria girls any more. She said no she said no. Which one com be let's marry. After her plan b has failed. My guy she has plan C also. Don't worry, Shay na here we dey. You go put up another story of how the woman your friend took to abroad devorced her..

3 Likes

Re: Japa Issue: My Guy And A Lady. by tommy589(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
People do foolish things when blinded by love

1 Like

Re: Japa Issue: My Guy And A Lady. by ednut1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
The guy is nothing but a fool. This lady will use him to japa and divorce him. Why are people so stupid like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa Issue: My Guy And A Lady. by Gerrard59(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
OP is the so-called friend in question. Or does your friend not know how to create an account on nairaland? His brothers, who are willing to sponsor him, cannot talk him out of the idea considering more funds will be required?

Abegi!

4 Likes

Re: Japa Issue: My Guy And A Lady. by Helpout12345: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
Premium tears loading... 90pct complete.

1 Like

Re: Japa Issue: My Guy And A Lady. by Tesi109: 11:06am On Nov 07, 2022
gaby:
Lol..

Some time ago, na so I go one party for one of them countries outside Nigeria....

Dem ask me wetin I go chop, as I turn my neck I see people dey chop barbecued fish...i say make dem give me fish...

As dem bring the fish, I ask one bros wey siddon near me quiet the whole time make we share am...

Bros no even allow me complete my sentence, him don begin dig the fish dey go...for my mind, I say cool..

The next thing wey I hear after like 3 scoops from oga na..

"Bros, I went to work, when I got back home, I met an empty house...my wife brought in a truck and cleaned up the house...a woman I brought from Nigeria and saw through school"...

I had to confirm the story from other people and it was true.

The woman swept everything down to plates, spoons, and pots. She only left a urine ladened mattress in the kids room.

Things dey happen oh.

Me sef get my own share of the story of life but we keep moviiing because we believe in karma... grin
hmmm at times I wonder what karma is all about
Re: Japa Issue: My Guy And A Lady. by mystery22: 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
The guy is a big fool, probably some ugly low self esteem man who thinks he can't get anyone..
Anyway let him continue he will learn in a bitter way
Re: Japa Issue: My Guy And A Lady. by aestake: 2:22am On Nov 08, 2022
Let him do his thingy by himself. Can't he be a student?
EdoBoy90:
One of my guys wants to marry a lady so that both of them will japa to the UK in January 2023.

Experts' opinions are needed here. Kindly share your opinion on comment section
Re: Japa Issue: My Guy And A Lady. by Coolbite(m): 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
It is glaringly obvious that painful premium tears will be the rewards.
Re: Japa Issue: My Guy And A Lady. by Ehinjuola: 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please can a leave approval letter addressed to your place of residence be used as a proof of residence

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Nigeria. Please Assist Me To UK / Visiting Abuja Next Week / Canadian Visa Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.